Okay then,today was all about welding the res up.
Start with some solvent weld,a pair of gloves and some syringe/needle combo's....
Clamp the pieces gently together,I used a glass box to keep everything in line.
Fill the syringe and just run it along the joint,the solvent wicks into the joint.
Leave to cure for an hour before handling.
Now,I made a bit of a boo boo here,I clamped up a little early and one of the clamps let go....seems nearly every joint has some air along the edges. For me this is fail. : ( Its watertight but not pretty.
My choices are: Paint the whole backside in black acrylic and hide them rough looking bubbles or get PARVUM to make me another sew of res panels...this time in 5mm as the res is bloody heavy and it will be easier to glue...
Probably I will go with the acrylic paint and see what it looks like.
Anyway,the res with the front panel and the Aquaero,there are some nice detail bits to come yet but you get the idea.