post #1 of 1
Thread Starter 
Hi there,

I have a bit of an odd question regarding the material used on a specific mouse. I was wondering what logitech uses on the side of the m705 and m510 mice here:

It appears to be some sort of rubber with some holes to help with the grip. The reason I am interested is that I have an m705 for my laptop, and on my desktop I have a razer taipan:

I love the razer mouse, but I dislike the rubber on the sides of it and I prefer the rubber material on my logitech. So, does anyone know where you can get a similiar or the exact rubber material used on some of the logitech mice? I thinik they have some materials on amazon, but I have been unable to locate a match. I know this may sound a bit wierd, but any help is appreciated. Thank you smile.gif.
Edited by Help22 - 8/11/13 at 11:03pm