Again something new from this project.
I'am currently on 'things' repair / improve that disturb me .
So today I have taken the water cooling under attack.
Water drained and changed a few hoses .
In this context, I opened the EK Supremacy again and freed from dirt.
The same I did with the reservoir.
The hose from the pump now has a different radius which will have a positive impact on the water flow.
The hose between the EK Supremacy and the MOSFET´s cooler had a slight kink,
so I cooked the hose as you can see in the pictures.
Tomorrow I 'm going to change a hose from the radiator to the southbridge cooler .
Let's see when the LED's they i have ordered arrive, I will still install it .
I was still determined to install a rotary potentiometer for the backplate fan .
So I can fix it better than to fire him only with currently 7 volts.
The farther I will change a few small things on the electrics ,
which these are, you will see in the next update .
Here are the pictures from today .
Edited by MehlstaubtheCat - 10/30/13 at 5:35pm