- topicUS48tagged by trexxcrap, 8/12/13
Related Forum Threads
- Logitech G710+ Mechanical KB w/ Cherry MX Brown switches Last post on Today at 11:42 am in Other Components
- ASUS Maximus IV Gene Z 1155 Board Last post on Today at 11:18 am in Main Components
- FS: Dell Inspiron 15 5000 Last post on Yesterday at 10:11 pm in Mobile Computing
- MSI Gaming GTX 970 Last post on Today at 11:55 am in Video
- FS: Sager P-65D/iBuyPower Battalion Gaming laptop. I7/GTX970M Last post on Yesterday at 4:34 pm in Mobile Computing
Impressions , cheap board in price and build quality. BIGGEST issue is that the DDR slots 3&4 are too close to the CPU socket and prevent many HSF to mount (ex Hyper T4), even the Wraith Spire...
My guess is that you have not heard of "MYDIGITALSSD" and this is about to change. They were established in late 2007 to provide quality based flash products to the market. Thier entire goal is...
Packaging If you've already owned an Asetek OEM AIO cooler, you'll immediately notice the similar packaging. It's very well packaging to ensure nothing gets damaged during shipping. I was...
Product Page : http://www.nixeus.com/product/revel-gaming-mouse/ Nixeus shop link (Black) : https://shop.nixeus.com/product-p/rev-bkwh16.htm (only place where you can get an extra 15 gram...
Short: The best keyboard I ever owned! Especially the great keystroke both for writing and casual gaming got me to this keyboard, since i bought it for writing my thesis. I can't evaluate...
For Sale: Core i5-3570K - Page 2
- Core i5-3570K
This thread is locked
Currently, there are 3086 Active Users (578 Members and 2508 Guests)
- › My experience with the Asus PRIME X370-Pro 41 seconds ago
- › [Official] Case PHANTEKS Case Club for lovers & owners 1 minute ago
- › [Official] OCN Headphones and Earphones Club 1 minute ago
- › After Geforce drivers installed gpu fan goes from 0-max speed every... 1 minute ago
- › Is it possible to keep the same glide after period of time? 1 minute ago
- › [Official] RYZEN 7 1800X | 1700X |1700 Owners Club & 4GHz+ Club 1 minute ago
- › Xeon Hacking and Overclocking X79/X99 [Beyond X58] 2 minutes ago
- › [Build Log] Party like it's 2009! 4 minutes ago
- › [FossBytes] Microsoft “Destroyed Users Computers” After Windows 10... 4 minutes ago
- › Thoughts on Phanteks PH-F140XP / PH-F120XP? 5 minutes ago
- › ASUS Prime B350-Plus AMD Ryzen AM4 DDR4 HDMI DVI VGA M.2 USB 3.1... by OldNerd
- › MyDigitalSSD BPX 80mm (2280) M.2 PCI Express 3.0 x4 (PCIe Gen3 x4)... by Jedson3614
- › NZXT Kraken X52 All-in-One CPU Liquid Cooling System Cooling, Black... by Duality92
- › Nixeus REVEL Gaming Mouse - PixArt PMW 3360 Sensor with 8 Preset... by Duality92
- › Logitech Wireless Illuminated Keyboard K800 by Khalaharee
- › Creative Labs K08 & M04 by Jedson3614
- › G.Skill Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, Full RGB (RIPJAWS KM570 RGB,... by Duality92
- › Phononic HEX 2.0 Thermoelectric CPU Cooler, Black by Duality92
- › BitFenix Shogun E-ATX Dual Tempered Glass Gaming Case with Asus... by Duality92
- › Nidec UltraFlo 120x120x38mm by MasakakiKairi
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...
- › Intel Core i7 4790K Energy Efficiency
- › Multi Tasking on Intel Haswell CPU's
- › Intel Hyper Threading - Performance Scaling...