- topicUS48tagged by trexxcrap, 8/12/13
Related Forum Threads
- [For Sale] Core i7 4785T 35W TDP Base CPU Last post on Today at 3:29 pm in Main Components
- [For Sale] Core i7 3770K@4.7, 16GB DDR3 2133, MSI Z77 MPOWER, Direct Die Mount EK WB Last post on Today at 3:27 pm in Main Components
- [For Sale] 4 x RX 480 4GB mining rig, ready to mine, SSD, Mobo, CPU, RAM, PSU, Risers, Cards Last post on Today at 3:24 pm in Full Systems
- i7 6950X Last post on Today at 11:23 am in Main Components
- XFX R9 390X 8GB - Unopened BNIB Last post on Today at 9:52 am in Video
This AIO just arrived last week when I was having the runs all week. Unfortunately. I am reviewing it though and I'm ecstatic that there is finally a much cheaper RGB equipped AIO on the...
Simply put, it's the best air cpu cooling solution I've found, but it is heavy and large. Be sure to have either low profile ram or make sure you have clearance, additionally it would be advisable...
I bought this because it was the cheapest that was compatible with nvidias 3d glasses and aside from a single stuck pixel it's a decent enough monitor. Using Total Media Theatre I am able to watch...
I was looking to replace my wraith spire cooler that comes with my Ryzen R7 1700 CPU. The reason was I want to overclock beyond 3.8 GHz stable. Looking around, I was initially impressed with...
HDDs are heavy and require a lot of room. I used to run two 2TB and one 4TB HDDs in my desktop machine for data drives and had a set of four more backup HDDs for each data drive in my computer: two...
For Sale: Core i5-3570K - Page 2
- Core i5-3570K
This thread is locked
Currently, there are 2489 Active Users (408 Members and 2081 Guests)
- › ROG Crosshair VI overclocking thread 17 seconds ago
- › [Hexus] Review: Intel Core i9-7900X (14nm Skylake-X) 41 seconds ago
- › [TR] Radeon Vega Frontier Edition launches today for $999 and up 1 minute ago
- › [Official] The Qnix/X-Star 1440p Monitor Club 1 minute ago
- › Polaris Bios Editing ( RX5xx / RX4xx ) 3 minutes ago
- › [Official] - X58 Xeon Club - 3 minutes ago
- › [OCN Labs] HyperX Pulsefire Gaming Mouse Review By Jeffrey Edson 3 minutes ago
- › ** Official Gigabyte A320, B350, X370 Owners club ** 3 minutes ago
- › Repository Of Power Supply Pin Outs. 4 minutes ago
- › [Game-Debate] Playstation 4 is like a 5 Year Old PC Holding Back... 4 minutes ago
- › ID-COOLING Auraflow 240 RGB AIO Cooler by DaveLT
- › Noctua NH-D14 SE2011 Quiet CPU Cooler for Intel LGA 2011 Socket... by DontDoCovfefe
- › Acer - GN246HL 24" LCD 1ms 144Hz HDMI 3D 1080p Monitor by oobymach
- › Enermax CPU Air Cooler 250W+ Intel/AMD PDF Design, DFR Technology,... by zenstrive
- › Samsung 850 EVO 4TB 2.5-Inch SATA III Internal SSD (MZ-75E4T0B/AM) by Lady Fitzgerald
- › StarTech HSB220SAT25B 2 Drive 2.5in Trayless Hot Swap SATA Mobile... by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Palit GeForce GTX 1050 Ti KalmX 4 GB GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 Graphics... by Duality92
- › Jonsbo VR2 - Tempered Glass and Aluminium case by Duality92
- › iiyama G-MASTER GB2788HS TN 27" Black Full HD by FuwyFun
- › Xbox Wireless Controller - White by FuwyFun
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...
- › Intel Core i7 4790K Energy Efficiency