Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Computer Cases › [Official] Case PHANTEKS Case Club for lovers & owners
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Official] Case PHANTEKS Case Club for lovers & owners - Page 1389

post #13881 of 19148
Okay everyone. So, I've ordered the case and the Edition 10 motherboard. I'll take some photos when they come in. Here's the planned hardware list.

Phanteks Evolv ATX TG (Silver)
Intel i7-6950X
ASUS Rampage V Edition 10 Motherboard
Corsair Dominator Platinum 8x4GB DDR4 3,000 MHz (If they release the Vengeance LED modules in 4GB sticks, I'll likely get those instead.)
NVidia GTX 980 (I have this in my current build. Debating on getting a second, or selling it and buying a 1080/two)
Intel 730 Series 480GB SSD (In my current PC, might put this in my laptop when the Samsung 960/961 NVMe 1TB SSD's release and use those instead)
Western Digital Black 6TB HDD (In my current build)
Corsair AX860 (Will either do my own cables, or get a cablemod kit)

And using some of my EK stuff, I'm going to set up the watercooling loop. Part of why I'm leaning towards second 980 for now, as it'd be cheaper with the block. I'm also going to try and use two 360mm radiators, with some of the LTT edition Noctua NF-F12's for an all-black look. Although, if the price on EK Vardars is right, I might settle for those. I'm also looking into what I'm going to do for that 3.5" HDD mount, because that needs to move for the front 360mm to fit, correct? I might also need to get a new pump. Right now I have a DDC pump, but between two GPU blocks, a CPU block, and two 360mm radiators, I might want something else like the D5 pumps.
Andromeda
(21 items)
 
NCase M1
(18 items)
 
In Win 901
(12 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
i7-6950X ASUS Rampage V Edition 10 GTX 1080 GTX 1080 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR4 Western Digital Black Intel 730 Series EKWB Supremacy Evo 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
EK ZMT EK EVO-Clear EK Fittings EK PE 360 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
EK DDC 3.2 PWM GTX 1080 FC Nickel & Acetal GTX 1080 Backplate EK SE 360 
CoolingOSPowerCase
Noctua NF-F12 Windows 10 Home Corsair RM1000X Phanteks Evolv ATX TG 
Other
CableMod ModMesh Cable Kit (Black/White/Gray) 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7-5820K ASRock X99e-ITX/ac NVidia GTX 980 G. Skill 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
Intel Series 730 Western Digital Black EKWB Supremacy EVO [Acetal + Nickel] EK SE 240 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Laing DDC Pump EK GTX 980 Full Block [Acetal + Nickel] FrozenQ NCase M1 Reservoir EK "ZMT" Tubing 
CoolingCoolingCoolingOS
Fittings EK EKoolant EVO Clear Noctua NF-F12 Windows 10 
PowerCase
SilverStone SX-500-LG NCase M1 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5-4590S ASUS MAXIMUS IV Impact Z87 EVGA GTX 670 Corsair Dominator Platinum 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
Intel 730 Western Digital Caviar Black Noctua NH-D9L SilenX Effizio 12-15 
CoolingOSPowerCase
SilenX Effizio 09-15 Windows 7 Corsair AX760 In Win 901 
  hide details  
Reply
Andromeda
(21 items)
 
NCase M1
(18 items)
 
In Win 901
(12 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
i7-6950X ASUS Rampage V Edition 10 GTX 1080 GTX 1080 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR4 Western Digital Black Intel 730 Series EKWB Supremacy Evo 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
EK ZMT EK EVO-Clear EK Fittings EK PE 360 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
EK DDC 3.2 PWM GTX 1080 FC Nickel & Acetal GTX 1080 Backplate EK SE 360 
CoolingOSPowerCase
Noctua NF-F12 Windows 10 Home Corsair RM1000X Phanteks Evolv ATX TG 
Other
CableMod ModMesh Cable Kit (Black/White/Gray) 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7-5820K ASRock X99e-ITX/ac NVidia GTX 980 G. Skill 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
Intel Series 730 Western Digital Black EKWB Supremacy EVO [Acetal + Nickel] EK SE 240 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Laing DDC Pump EK GTX 980 Full Block [Acetal + Nickel] FrozenQ NCase M1 Reservoir EK "ZMT" Tubing 
CoolingCoolingCoolingOS
Fittings EK EKoolant EVO Clear Noctua NF-F12 Windows 10 
PowerCase
SilverStone SX-500-LG NCase M1 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5-4590S ASUS MAXIMUS IV Impact Z87 EVGA GTX 670 Corsair Dominator Platinum 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
Intel 730 Western Digital Caviar Black Noctua NH-D9L SilenX Effizio 12-15 
CoolingOSPowerCase
SilenX Effizio 09-15 Windows 7 Corsair AX760 In Win 901 
  hide details  
Reply
post #13882 of 19148
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazexa View Post

Okay everyone. So, I've ordered the case and the Edition 10 motherboard. I'll take some photos when they come in. Here's the planned hardware list.

Phanteks Evolv ATX TG (Silver)
Intel i7-6950X
ASUS Rampage V Edition 10 Motherboard
Corsair Dominator Platinum 8x4GB DDR4 3,000 MHz (If they release the Vengeance LED modules in 4GB sticks, I'll likely get those instead.)
NVidia GTX 980 (I have this in my current build. Debating on getting a second, or selling it and buying a 1080/two)
Intel 730 Series 480GB SSD (In my current PC, might put this in my laptop when the Samsung 960/961 NVMe 1TB SSD's release and use those instead)
Western Digital Black 6TB HDD (In my current build)
Corsair AX860 (Will either do my own cables, or get a cablemod kit)

And using some of my EK stuff, I'm going to set up the watercooling loop. Part of why I'm leaning towards second 980 for now, as it'd be cheaper with the block. I'm also going to try and use two 360mm radiators, with some of the LTT edition Noctua NF-F12's for an all-black look. Although, if the price on EK Vardars is right, I might settle for those. I'm also looking into what I'm going to do for that 3.5" HDD mount, because that needs to move for the front 360mm to fit, correct? I might also need to get a new pump. Right now I have a DDC pump, but between two GPU blocks, a CPU block, and two 360mm radiators, I might want something else like the D5 pumps.

If I were you, I would be apt to "settle" for the Vardar given that they are better performers on radiators.
post #13883 of 19148
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazexa View Post

Okay everyone. So, I've ordered the case and the Edition 10 motherboard. I'll take some photos when they come in.
Sweet! Looking forward to seeing how the board fits into that case.
If possible, could you get a pic showing how the case fits next to, or on the grommets like the one you posted in this post: http://www.overclock.net/t/1418637/official-case-phanteks-case-club-for-lovers-owners/13870#post_25285494

And, good luck with the build. It's going to be very nice indeed!
post #13884 of 19148
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopper1591 View Post

I will.
Will probably also make a log, sort off.

I'm not good at making logs. biggrin.gif
Already have some pictures ready of the radiator restoration.


Edit:
mad.gif
Why..... the stock on Primo cases.

Just checked on Casekings.de as they display expected delivery of the Primo (thanks for the tip fellow OCer, forgot who told me tongue.gif). Link (clicky)
Expected 11-8-2016 !!!

Ah men... I can't wait that long. lachen.gif
Just sent a e-mail to Phanteks support to ask about the issue. Out of stock everywhere (at least where I can buy), sadly they won't ship directly to me from the Phanteks web store.

thumb.gif
OcUK shows 10 in stock.
https://www.overclockers.co.uk/phanteks-enthoo-primo-full-tower-black-red-ca-019-pt.html
(OcUK is owned by CaseKing)
post #13885 of 19148
Quote:
Originally Posted by doyll View Post

OcUK shows 10 in stock.
https://www.overclockers.co.uk/phanteks-enthoo-primo-full-tower-black-red-ca-019-pt.html
(OcUK is owned by CaseKing)

Good share.

Bought it biggrin.gif
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
6700k viii hero Sapphire r9 290 tri-x OC g.skill 3000 16gb 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
WD Caviar Black Sata-3 64MB 840 evo DVD R/W Combo Alphacool 360 ut60 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
EK-FC R9-290X - Acetal+Nickel (Rev.2.0) EK-FC R9-290X Backplate - Black EK-FC R9-290X Reinforcer - Black Fittings and adapters 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Ek supremacy EVO ek 420 radiator ek revo d5 Bitspower acrylic tubing 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 10 pro BenQ XL2730Z Ducky One DKON1508S Corsair HX850i 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Phanteks Enthoo Primo Mionix Castor Razer Goliathus Edifier C3X 
AudioOther
Asus xonar dx Xbox one gamepad 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
6700k viii hero Sapphire r9 290 tri-x OC g.skill 3000 16gb 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
WD Caviar Black Sata-3 64MB 840 evo DVD R/W Combo Alphacool 360 ut60 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
EK-FC R9-290X - Acetal+Nickel (Rev.2.0) EK-FC R9-290X Backplate - Black EK-FC R9-290X Reinforcer - Black Fittings and adapters 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Ek supremacy EVO ek 420 radiator ek revo d5 Bitspower acrylic tubing 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 10 pro BenQ XL2730Z Ducky One DKON1508S Corsair HX850i 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Phanteks Enthoo Primo Mionix Castor Razer Goliathus Edifier C3X 
AudioOther
Asus xonar dx Xbox one gamepad 
  hide details  
Reply
post #13886 of 19148
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopper1591 View Post

Good share.

Bought it biggrin.gif
Glad to help a fellow Phanteks owner. biggrin.gif
If I may ask, where are you located?
post #13887 of 19148
Quote:
Originally Posted by doyll View Post

Glad to help a fellow Phanteks owner. biggrin.gif
If I may ask, where are you located?

I am from the Netherlands.

Have to say I was almost about to switch to a TT Core x9.
Glad you posted the above. Have also already received a note that it is being shipped. Curious to how long it takes.

Sadly it is like €40 more from that store frown.gif
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
6700k viii hero Sapphire r9 290 tri-x OC g.skill 3000 16gb 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
WD Caviar Black Sata-3 64MB 840 evo DVD R/W Combo Alphacool 360 ut60 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
EK-FC R9-290X - Acetal+Nickel (Rev.2.0) EK-FC R9-290X Backplate - Black EK-FC R9-290X Reinforcer - Black Fittings and adapters 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Ek supremacy EVO ek 420 radiator ek revo d5 Bitspower acrylic tubing 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 10 pro BenQ XL2730Z Ducky One DKON1508S Corsair HX850i 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Phanteks Enthoo Primo Mionix Castor Razer Goliathus Edifier C3X 
AudioOther
Asus xonar dx Xbox one gamepad 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
6700k viii hero Sapphire r9 290 tri-x OC g.skill 3000 16gb 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
WD Caviar Black Sata-3 64MB 840 evo DVD R/W Combo Alphacool 360 ut60 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
EK-FC R9-290X - Acetal+Nickel (Rev.2.0) EK-FC R9-290X Backplate - Black EK-FC R9-290X Reinforcer - Black Fittings and adapters 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Ek supremacy EVO ek 420 radiator ek revo d5 Bitspower acrylic tubing 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 10 pro BenQ XL2730Z Ducky One DKON1508S Corsair HX850i 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Phanteks Enthoo Primo Mionix Castor Razer Goliathus Edifier C3X 
AudioOther
Asus xonar dx Xbox one gamepad 
  hide details  
Reply
post #13888 of 19148
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopper1591 View Post

I am from the Netherlands.

Have to say I was almost about to switch to a TT Core x9.
Glad you posted the above. Have also already received a note that it is being shipped. Curious to how long it takes.

Sadly it is like €40 more from that store frown.gif

buttkick.gif You would have been one unhappy guy when you got that box open when you had Primo type expectations.

Glad you got it sorted out. thumb.gif
post #13889 of 19148
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopper1591 View Post

I am from the Netherlands.

Have to say I was almost about to switch to a TT Core x9.
Glad you posted the above. Have also already received a note that it is being shipped. Curious to how long it takes.

Sadly it is like €40 more from that store frown.gif
Even at €40 more it I think it's worth it, and most of that is probably shipping charges.
post #13890 of 19148
Quote:
Originally Posted by Testing12 View Post

Sweet! Looking forward to seeing how the board fits into that case.
If possible, could you get a pic showing how the case fits next to, or on the grommets like the one you posted in this post: http://www.overclock.net/t/1418637/official-case-phanteks-case-club-for-lovers-owners/13870#post_25285494

And, good luck with the build. It's going to be very nice indeed!
With all this pre-talk about fitment, I had planned to. smile.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by ciarlatano View Post

If I were you, I would be apt to "settle" for the Vardar given that they are better performers on radiators.
Okay. I'll get those then. Are the Vardars quieter? I'm guessing for cooling I should be fine, so, whichever fan is quieter might be the one I prefer at this point. I'll basically have 240mm of radiator space per real hot component.
Andromeda
(21 items)
 
NCase M1
(18 items)
 
In Win 901
(12 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
i7-6950X ASUS Rampage V Edition 10 GTX 1080 GTX 1080 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR4 Western Digital Black Intel 730 Series EKWB Supremacy Evo 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
EK ZMT EK EVO-Clear EK Fittings EK PE 360 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
EK DDC 3.2 PWM GTX 1080 FC Nickel & Acetal GTX 1080 Backplate EK SE 360 
CoolingOSPowerCase
Noctua NF-F12 Windows 10 Home Corsair RM1000X Phanteks Evolv ATX TG 
Other
CableMod ModMesh Cable Kit (Black/White/Gray) 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7-5820K ASRock X99e-ITX/ac NVidia GTX 980 G. Skill 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
Intel Series 730 Western Digital Black EKWB Supremacy EVO [Acetal + Nickel] EK SE 240 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Laing DDC Pump EK GTX 980 Full Block [Acetal + Nickel] FrozenQ NCase M1 Reservoir EK "ZMT" Tubing 
CoolingCoolingCoolingOS
Fittings EK EKoolant EVO Clear Noctua NF-F12 Windows 10 
PowerCase
SilverStone SX-500-LG NCase M1 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5-4590S ASUS MAXIMUS IV Impact Z87 EVGA GTX 670 Corsair Dominator Platinum 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
Intel 730 Western Digital Caviar Black Noctua NH-D9L SilenX Effizio 12-15 
CoolingOSPowerCase
SilenX Effizio 09-15 Windows 7 Corsair AX760 In Win 901 
  hide details  
Reply
Andromeda
(21 items)
 
NCase M1
(18 items)
 
In Win 901
(12 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
i7-6950X ASUS Rampage V Edition 10 GTX 1080 GTX 1080 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR4 Western Digital Black Intel 730 Series EKWB Supremacy Evo 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
EK ZMT EK EVO-Clear EK Fittings EK PE 360 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
EK DDC 3.2 PWM GTX 1080 FC Nickel & Acetal GTX 1080 Backplate EK SE 360 
CoolingOSPowerCase
Noctua NF-F12 Windows 10 Home Corsair RM1000X Phanteks Evolv ATX TG 
Other
CableMod ModMesh Cable Kit (Black/White/Gray) 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7-5820K ASRock X99e-ITX/ac NVidia GTX 980 G. Skill 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
Intel Series 730 Western Digital Black EKWB Supremacy EVO [Acetal + Nickel] EK SE 240 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Laing DDC Pump EK GTX 980 Full Block [Acetal + Nickel] FrozenQ NCase M1 Reservoir EK "ZMT" Tubing 
CoolingCoolingCoolingOS
Fittings EK EKoolant EVO Clear Noctua NF-F12 Windows 10 
PowerCase
SilverStone SX-500-LG NCase M1 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5-4590S ASUS MAXIMUS IV Impact Z87 EVGA GTX 670 Corsair Dominator Platinum 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
Intel 730 Western Digital Caviar Black Noctua NH-D9L SilenX Effizio 12-15 
CoolingOSPowerCase
SilenX Effizio 09-15 Windows 7 Corsair AX760 In Win 901 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Computer Cases
Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Computer Cases › [Official] Case PHANTEKS Case Club for lovers & owners