Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Computer Cases › [Official] Case PHANTEKS Case Club for lovers & owners
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Official] Case PHANTEKS Case Club for lovers & owners - Page 21

post #201 of 19147
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hereisphilly View Post

Does anyone know if this hole is large enough to pass a 3/4" tube through?

It looks like. But Jassil can confirm it for sure. It looks like a little less in height that a 5.25 drive bay so it should be enough....
post #202 of 19147
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hereisphilly View Post

Does anyone know if this hole is large enough to pass a 3/4" tube through?


I will update the FAQ my friend, good question. Keep em coming guys.

Front panel LED how to coming really soon over at the zoo, will let you guys know when that is ready.
post #203 of 19147
Quote:
Originally Posted by jassilamba View Post

I will update the FAQ my friend, good question. Keep em coming guys.

Front panel LED how to coming really soon over at the zoo, will let you guys know when that is ready.

Thanks! I've been having a a bit of a rethink with my waterloop

If can shoehorn that XT45 in the front, then i'll route the tubing directly from the pump through that hole, then down though a hole i'm going to cut in the bottom of the odd bays (and providing that xt45 can fit the other way up than whats in Phantek's video, chambers facing up), then up through another cut hole and out the rear of the odd bays and to my 280 monsta in the bottom of the case

Edit: Whoops just seen the updated FAQ showing i cant just fit an XT45 in the front! Cheers for that! Do you know if the rad fit the other way up in the front or are the chambers going to clash with the bottom of the odd bracket?
Edited by Hereisphilly - 9/12/13 at 12:27pm
post #204 of 19147
Thread Starter 
Phanteks now has radiator and motherboard compatibility lists on website in case you need them. thumb.gif
post #205 of 19147
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hereisphilly

"Does anyone know if this hole is large enough to pass a 3/4" tube through?"


Yes it will fit. biggrin.gif
Edited by Phanteks Rep - 9/12/13 at 5:20pm
post #206 of 19147
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phanteks Rep View Post

Yes it will fit. biggrin.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by jassilamba View Post

I will update the FAQ my friend, good question. Keep em coming guys.

Front panel LED how to coming really soon over at the zoo, will let you guys know when that is ready.

Like the Phanteks rep said that it will fit. The opening is 1" wide.
post #207 of 19147
Updated the FAQ with the above info, and added some more info regarding push pull configuration for the top of the case under the "What is the max clearance for a radiator installed in the top panel?" question.

http://themodzoo.com/forum/index.php?/page/articles.html/_/reviews/cases/phanteks-enthoo-primo-full-tower-review-r67?pg=8
post #208 of 19147
Quote:
Originally Posted by jassilamba View Post

Updated the FAQ with the above info, and added some more info regarding push pull configuration for the top of the case under the "What is the max clearance for a radiator installed in the top panel?" question.

http://themodzoo.com/forum/index.php?/page/articles.html/_/reviews/cases/phanteks-enthoo-primo-full-tower-review-r67?pg=8

Are you referring to the ripjaws series ram? what about the vengeance line from corsir
post #209 of 19147
Quote:
Originally Posted by ModernAfro View Post

Are you referring to the ripjaws series ram? what about the vengeance line from corsir

If they are any taller than the RipGaws you are gonna have issues. The case was meant for a 45mm thick rad up top (push pull) or a 60mm thick rad in either push or pull.

I have a pair of dominators at home, and I can try out with those, I'm pretty sure those will not work.



OT:
Front LED replacement guide started

http://themodzoo.com/forum/index.php?/topic/883-enthoo-primo-front-led-color-change/
post #210 of 19147
http://www.phanteks.com/assets/enthoo-primo/FAQ8-2.png

So... Won't I put the classified ACX with the resevoir?
I'll probably change case with a 900D, or another solution? mad.gif
Edited by YaLu - 9/13/13 at 8:43am
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Computer Cases
Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Computer Cases › [Official] Case PHANTEKS Case Club for lovers & owners