Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Computer Cases › [Official] Case PHANTEKS Case Club for lovers & owners
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Official] Case PHANTEKS Case Club for lovers & owners - Page 313

post #3121 of 18685
Quote:
Originally Posted by renkenkyo View Post

I'm thinking of the following setup below:



Radiator: XSPC AX480 (Top), AX280 (bottom)
Fans: 4x Gentle Typhoon AP-15 (Top), Phanteks PH-F140SP (2x Bottom)
Pump: Swiftech D5 PWM
Res/Top: Monsoon 5.25" Bay Res
Fittings: 1/2" Barbs, 5x Koolance QD3 pairs, Swiftech SLI connectors
Tubing: 7/16 Tygon or other (any suggestions for good UV blue tubing without plasticize issues?)

If I ran two loops on the Monsoon, would the temperatures even out since it's a shared reservoir? This might be a cleaner setup since I could pipe the cards separate to the gpu and still get the cooling benefits of the 480 for the gpus.

Any suggestions/thoughts?

A couple thoughts.
- I don't think XSPC makes an AX280. I suspect you mean the EX280.
- Just a note with regards to the diagram. You have the top rad positioned mostly in the area for fans on top of the case under the filter cover, higher than it would actually sit. Here's more how it would mount with rad in blue and fans in red, shown in push-pull with fans on top and bottom. I know you're just planning on going with fans just in push or pull, so hopefully this ought to give you an idea where they will actually sit whether you decide to put them on top or bottom. Note that if you just have fans on top of a 480 rad, it won't block any of the top 5.25" bay.

Enthoo Primo XSPC AX480 push pull


- Also. I agree with ADragg as far as tube res > bay res, but I'm not sure two 780 hydrocoppers (I think that's what you meant by HC) will fit with the Enthoo Primo's res bracket in place. If they will it would be a tight fit, and might require dremeling out a bit of the bracket.
post #3122 of 18685
Quote:
Originally Posted by renkenkyo View Post

Radiator: XSPC AX480 (Top), AX280 (bottom)
Fans: 4x Gentle Typhoon AP-15 (Top), Phanteks PH-F140SP (2x Bottom)
Pump: Swiftech D5 PWM
Res/Top: Monsoon 5.25" Bay Res
Fittings: 1/2" Barbs, 5x Koolance QD3 pairs, Swiftech SLI connectors
Tubing: 7/16 Tygon or other (any suggestions for good UV blue tubing without plasticize issues?)

If I ran two loops on the Monsoon, would the temperatures even out since it's a shared reservoir? This might be a cleaner setup since I could pipe the cards separate to the gpu and still get the cooling benefits of the 480 for the gpus.

Any suggestions/thoughts?

I'd echo the 420 recommendations .... full details just a few pages back but:

1. 420 has slightly more rad surface area
2. 420 uses less fans therefore less noise
3. 420 is substantially cheaper both for rad and fans

XT45-420 is $85 / UT60-420 is $105
XT45-480 is $105 / UT460-480 is $130 + 2 more fans

4. 420 can use same Phanteks fans
5. 420 allows use of top 5.25 drive bay for a fan controller even w/ P/P fans
6. 420 allows you to access top rad ports for filling
7. 420 is easier to pipe.

As for thickness .... there is very little performance difference from the 30mm all the way up to the 80mm... for example, with 480 @ 1250 rpm

30mm - 291 watts
45mm - 296
60mm - 303
89mm - 318

45mm is an easy fit and no access issues in push / pull
60mm fits but may block access to or block view of various features components in push / pull, so check and see if you have anything up there that would be a concern.

If ya haven't bought yet, the Alphacool has several feature advantages (i.e screw protectors) and performance advantage over other brands.,

The AP14's (11th place) don't quite match the Phanteks fans (1st place) in pushing air thru air cooler fins.... not sure how different the 15s are .... the HS is the same as teh SP from Phanteks except for mounting. Both Scythe and Noiseblocker have new models coming out which I'm sure will be aimed at equaling or beating the Phanteks fan

http://www.silentpcreview.com/article1345-page7.html

Tygon makes many different products, each designed for specific properties. Check the Tygon Owners Club thread for details. But for example, E-1000 is very flexible, performs much like PrimoChill's advanced LRT. E-1000 like many so called "plasticizer free" tubings is not actually free of plasticizers .... it's free of "DEHP [Bis (2-ethylhexyl) phthalate] plasticizers" which are the type everyone worries about. The Tygon 2475 OTOH is free of any type of plasticizer tho w/ no plasticizers it's a bit stiff ..... like "give someone a beatin w/ a runner hose" kinda stiff and therefore a 180 bend in less than 3 inches or so would kink. It;s extremely resistant to water absorption (staining) tho. I use rigid acrylic in my build but used 2475 at pump connections and for drain line to bucket that I keep in a drawer for maintenance time

If ya don't need 6 HD bays, Id suggest taking the lower cage out and mounting the pump there. I put a 35x2 in there mounted on its little heat sink stand ... and Phanteks does allow the provided pump anti vibration mounting pad to be mounted there. Always beneficial to have pump at low point .... and ya may wanna consider reversing the 280 and going right from pump to the inlet which is now much closer. This allows you to use a drain port out of the rad for maintenance purposes.

Personally not a fan of bay reservoirs ..... they tend to be noisy and difficult to fill, not to mention some reported leakage at seam issues. Much prefer the cyclindrical tube type which has no seams, hold more liquid and doesn't vibrate nor rattle against anything..... doesn't always happen but reported often enuff to be a concern.

On that note, which 780 you choose will be important. Anything over 10.6" precludes the use of the res bracket at least as designed. A 10.6" long card will fit with a 60mm res using the predrilled holes on the mounting bracket *if* ya use the EK Clean water block which is 1" shorter than the other two. The Asus 780s (10.5") are the top performers outside the Classified and Lightning. The EVGA Hydrocoppers scored very poorly on xtremerigs thermal performance testing BTW.

Now some pics....

Why a 420 ..... access to top ports .... 30mm extension and plug puts the a hair under top grille. 2nd pic is fill tube extension




why a 280 .....drain port w/ quik disconnect on right



Edited by JackNaylorPE - 2/26/14 at 9:54am
911 Carrera
(20 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel w/ EK Supremacy Cooling Block - Clean P... Asus Maximus VI Formula 2 x Asus GTX 780 DCII w/ EK Full Cover Blocks a... Mushkin Red Line Ridgeback 2 x 8GB DDR302400 10... 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
2 x SAMSUNG 840 Pro Series MZ-7PD256BW 2.5" 256GB (2 x Seagate ST2000DX001 2TB 7200 RPM 64MB Cach... Asus BW-12B1ST/BLK/G/AS Blue Ray Writer 1 x Alphacool NexXxoS XT45-420 + 1 x Alphacool ... 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
1 x Swiftech 35x2 w/ Heatsink and NB Fan EK -MultiOption RES X3 250 White Acetal Reservoir 5 x PH-F140SP_BK_BLED + 5 x PH-F140SP_BK E22 Rigid 10/12 Acrylic Tubing and Bitspower Ma... 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
2 x Reeven Six Eyes Fan Controller Windows 7 64 Bit Professional OEM ASUS VG248QE Black 23" 144 Hz Monitor Logitech G19s 920-004985 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Seasonic X-1250 Phanteks Enthoo Primo Ultimate Chassis Asus RoG GX950 Laser Mouse  Logitech Z5500 
  hide details  
Reply
911 Carrera
(20 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel w/ EK Supremacy Cooling Block - Clean P... Asus Maximus VI Formula 2 x Asus GTX 780 DCII w/ EK Full Cover Blocks a... Mushkin Red Line Ridgeback 2 x 8GB DDR302400 10... 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
2 x SAMSUNG 840 Pro Series MZ-7PD256BW 2.5" 256GB (2 x Seagate ST2000DX001 2TB 7200 RPM 64MB Cach... Asus BW-12B1ST/BLK/G/AS Blue Ray Writer 1 x Alphacool NexXxoS XT45-420 + 1 x Alphacool ... 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
1 x Swiftech 35x2 w/ Heatsink and NB Fan EK -MultiOption RES X3 250 White Acetal Reservoir 5 x PH-F140SP_BK_BLED + 5 x PH-F140SP_BK E22 Rigid 10/12 Acrylic Tubing and Bitspower Ma... 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
2 x Reeven Six Eyes Fan Controller Windows 7 64 Bit Professional OEM ASUS VG248QE Black 23" 144 Hz Monitor Logitech G19s 920-004985 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Seasonic X-1250 Phanteks Enthoo Primo Ultimate Chassis Asus RoG GX950 Laser Mouse  Logitech Z5500 
  hide details  
Reply
post #3123 of 18685
After receiving two broken Enthoo Primo's in a row from Newegg getting worse each time. I decided to keep the case, do my build and just get a replacement front panel from Phanteks. A little more than one month after my original order I finally receive my replacement front panel from Phanteks. Can you believe I received broken parts from them as well. One of the clips that hold the front fan cover on was broken on the replacement front panel. On top of that the replacement parts came with no return label. My build is done but I have a broken front panel sitting in a box with no return label and still have a broken clip on my brand new case.
I would love to know what the Phanteks rep thinks of my situation. Feel free to PM me..

Edit: After getting in contact with the Phanteks rep I have to say, they have great service. Thank you so much brian-phanteks for responding and helping so quickly.
Edited by smoke420 - 2/26/14 at 2:11pm
my rig
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Phenom II X4 945 Deneb 3.0GHz c3@3.8 1.48 MSI 790FX-GD70 AM3 x2 ASUS EAH6850  Crucial Ballistix Blue led 
Hard DriveCoolingCoolingOS
Western Digital 1tb 7200rpm Corsair H50 Push/Pull (external rad) Ultra U12-40659 Carbon X4 shin-etsu thermal com... windows 7 ult,Ubuntu,xp mc edition 
MonitorPowerCase
acer 22" 1080p CORSAIR 850tx HAF 932 3x230mm 11x120mm 
  hide details  
Reply
my rig
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Phenom II X4 945 Deneb 3.0GHz c3@3.8 1.48 MSI 790FX-GD70 AM3 x2 ASUS EAH6850  Crucial Ballistix Blue led 
Hard DriveCoolingCoolingOS
Western Digital 1tb 7200rpm Corsair H50 Push/Pull (external rad) Ultra U12-40659 Carbon X4 shin-etsu thermal com... windows 7 ult,Ubuntu,xp mc edition 
MonitorPowerCase
acer 22" 1080p CORSAIR 850tx HAF 932 3x230mm 11x120mm 
  hide details  
Reply
post #3124 of 18685
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackNaylorPE View Post

I'd echo the 420 recommendations .... full details just a few pages back but:

1. 420 has slightly more rad surface area
2. 420 uses less fans therefore less noise
3. 420 is substantially cheaper both for rad and fans

XT45-420 is $85 / UT60-420 is $105
XT45-480 is $105 / UT460-480 is $130 + 2 more fans

4. 420 can use same Phanteks fans
5. 420 allows use of top 5.25 drive bay for a fan controller even w/ P/P fans
6. 420 allows you to access top rad ports for filling
7. 420 is easier to pipe.

As for thickness .... there is very little performance difference from the 30mm all the way up to the 80mm... for example, with 480 @ 1250 rpm

30mm - 291 watts
45mm - 296
60mm - 303
89mm - 318

45mm is an easy fit and no access issues in push / pull
60mm fits but may block access to or block view of various features components in push / pull, so check and see if you have anything up there that would be a concern.

If ya haven't bought yet, the Alphacool has several feature advantages (i.e screw protectors) and performance advantage over other brands.,

Lots of good info from the different guys here. It seems having a 420 on top is not only cheaper, but is easier for mounting and accessing so +1 for that. Has anyone done a round up on 420mm rads?
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackNaylorPE View Post

The AP14's (11th place) don't quite match the Phanteks fans (1st place) in pushing air thru air cooler fins.... not sure how different the 15s are .... the HS is the same as teh SP from Phanteks except for mounting. Both Scythe and Noiseblocker have new models coming out which I'm sure will be aimed at equaling or beating the Phanteks fan

http://www.silentpcreview.com/article1345-page7.html

If you look at the fan roundup down by martin liquid labs, on a RAD, the best fan for the noise is still the Gentle Typhoons in the 120mm category. Radiators require a high back pressure and also have different airflow pattern then CPU coolers. Now I do know the Phantek 140-sp does get some great reviews so I think they will be more than adequate and are more affordable than the GT's especially now that they are out of production.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackNaylorPE View Post

Tygon makes many different products, each designed for specific properties. Check the Tygon Owners Club thread for details. But for example, E-1000 is very flexible, performs much like PrimoChill's advanced LRT. E-1000 like many so called "plasticizer free" tubings is not actually free of plasticizers .... it's free of "DEHP [Bis (2-ethylhexyl) phthalate] plasticizers" which are the type everyone worries about. The Tygon 2475 OTOH is free of any type of plasticizer tho w/ no plasticizers it's a bit stiff ..... like "give someone a beatin w/ a runner hose" kinda stiff and therefore a 180 bend in less than 3 inches or so would kink. It;s extremely resistant to water absorption (staining) tho. I use rigid acrylic in my build but used 2475 at pump connections and for drain line to bucket that I keep in a drawer for maintenance time

This is good to know, especially if the Tygon is cheaper and more reliable than the PrimoChill Advanced. Though if I wanted them in UV blue I'd probably have to go with Primo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackNaylorPE View Post

If ya don't need 6 HD bays, Id suggest taking the lower cage out and mounting the pump there. I put a 35x2 in there mounted on its little heat sink stand ... and Phanteks does allow the provided pump anti vibration mounting pad to be mounted there. Always beneficial to have pump at low point .... and ya may wanna consider reversing the 280 and going right from pump to the inlet which is now much closer. This allows you to use a drain port out of the rad for maintenance purposes.

Personally not a fan of bay reservoirs ..... they tend to be noisy and difficult to fill, not to mention some reported leakage at seam issues. Much prefer the cyclindrical tube type which has no seams, hold more liquid and doesn't vibrate nor rattle against anything..... doesn't always happen but reported often enuff to be a concern.

The only reason I was considering the Monsoon was that video reviews on youtube showed it was wisper quiet and I could see fluid levels from the front. If I got a seperate res/pump combo do you have any suggestions?
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackNaylorPE View Post

On that note, which 780 you choose will be important. Anything over 10.6" precludes the use of the res bracket at least as designed. A 10.6" long card will fit with a 60mm res using the predrilled holes on the mounting bracket *if* ya use the EK Clean water block which is 1" shorter than the other two. The Asus 780s (10.5") are the top performers outside the Classified and Lightning. The EVGA Hydrocoppers scored very poorly on xtremerigs thermal performance testing BTW.
As far as the Hydro-Coopers I bough them from a member here for a really good price so I don't think it's worth the cost of buying a different block so I'll probably end up sticking with those.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackNaylorPE View Post

Now some pics....
Why a 420 ..... access to top ports .... 30mm extension and plug puts the a hair under top grille. 2nd pic is fill tube extension
why a 280 .....drain port w/ quik disconnect on right

Both of these are great ideas. Do you have the QD on the bottom facing towards the windowed part of the case or towards the pump?
I'm guessing you hav your loop setup something like res -> pump -> rad ->gpu -> cpu ->rad -> res?
post #3125 of 18685
renkenkyo, the Phanteks are great fans and are very well suited for use on rads. I don't think you'd get any better performance with GT's, in fact I'd bet on the PH being better, but it's kind of hard to compare since they're different sizes and therefore don't use the same size rads, so a fair comparison couldn't be done.

If you do need 120's somewhere in your system, the Noiseblocker fans are outstanding. They're also build for use with rads and are just as quiet (I think maybe slightly quieter) than the GT's. And they're readily available (not cheap, though) and look a lot better in my opinion. Especially if you're going with a mix of 140 and 120's, the Noiseblocker eLoops are a fan that look pretty good alongside the Phanteks fans IMO.

I am currently building another build in a Caselabs case with a 240 in the front and a 280 in the roof and am doing a mix of PH and eLoop fans. When I first tested the eLoops it was on a new fan controller (Reeven Six Eyes since the white one matches my white case) and I thought it was broken because it was saying the fans were spinning over 1300 RPM's and they were still very quiet. That's with 4 eLoops in push pull, too. I got Alphacool 30mm thin rads for this build specifically because of how well they perform at low fan speeds and the eLoops and PH-140's will give me plenty of static pressure at silent speeds. Oh, also look at the Noiseblocker M12's if you want something different. They perform basically the same as the eLoops but they have a very different understated design that I like a lot and SilentPCReview compared them with GT's and they were pretty much exactly on par with each other but they preferred the M12's slightly for their tonal characteristics. So that's another great 120 to consider and I think the design is really cool.

Also, as Jack says, thickness really isn't going to do much in rad performance. I've seen results like the ones he posted where thicker rads barely showed performance increases and I've also seen huge rad round-ups where they tested at different fan RPM's and it actually showed thinner rads performing better at lower speeds and it took very high speeds for the 80mm Monsta rads to perform better. That's why I specifically went thin because I like the look of thin rads and push pull and they seem to perform even slightly better at low speed, which is what water cooling is mostly about for me - better temps AND silence. If you're going for a quiet PC, I'd stay with thinner rads. Even if the performance was exactly the same, the thicker rad is still going to restrict the fan flow so there's less static pressure and passive exhaust.
post #3126 of 18685
Also, before going with Tygon, consider what coolant you'll use. If you're using Mayhems (or at least Mayhems Pastel), I think the only recommended tubing is the PrimoChill (whatever the latest stuff is, Advance LRT?). I thought Tygon was one of the ones that was incompatible. Whatever the newest PrimoChill is is the one that you're supposed to use last I heard. I forget exactly but do your homework on that.

I have been using the Primochill (though I'm currently switching to hard acrylic) and it has worked great with Pastel so far. Now I've got like $100 worth of 3 month old gold Monsoon fittings and a bunch of unused Primochill tubing that I have no use for. Not to mention the new 280mm UT60 and 420mm XT45 I installed 3 months ago in the Enthoo that I've dismantled. Really sad taking apart such a nice build in a nice case that I only built a few months ago. I already kind of regret it but I was really excited about my Caselabs build and it's coming together really well. Huge waste of money on tubings, fittings, and rads that are too big to put in the Caselabs, though. At least everything else will be re-used.
post #3127 of 18685
Here's some of the final pics of the Enthoo before/while I started taking it apart.

zavuna5u.jpg

era2y2et.jpg

vaqyba7a.jpg

pa9u4y2e.jpg

mu4ypa4e.jpg

And a little progress on the new build, just for fun.
susaququ.jpg

Acrylic Windows on both sides and top, but it's still covered in the protective brown paper it comes with
uredyge2.jpg

ete9yqe9.jpg

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
post #3128 of 18685
Please tell me about the covering you added to the back of the HDD cage. That looks great and adds so much to your mod. I think something like that would look very nice on my EP as well as the white EP I plan to get soon. Thanks for the post!
post #3129 of 18685
Quote:
Originally Posted by rpjkw11 View Post

Please tell me about the covering you added to the back of the HDD cage. That looks great and adds so much to your mod. I think something like that would look very nice on my EP as well as the white EP I plan to get soon. Thanks for the post!

Its just sticky back carbon fibre vinyl. I bought mine off ebay.
post #3130 of 18685
Quote:
Originally Posted by renkenkyo View Post

If you look at the fan roundup down by martin liquid labs, on a RAD, the best fan for the noise is still the Gentle Typhoons in the 120mm category. Radiators require a high back pressure and also have different airflow pattern then CPU coolers. Now I do know the Phantek 140-sp does get some great reviews so I think they will be more than adequate and are more affordable than the GT's especially now that they are out of production.

Martin does great work ..... what's on the site is the best work I have seen on the subject, but given his vacation from testing fans in recent times, the data has become quite outdated (most of it done in 2010) and other than the few fans he added in I think in late 2012 / early 2013, in that doesn't reflect most of the new designs available today. Any test can only indicate relative performance to other products in the test. Of course if A beats B and B beats C, then it's logical to assume that A beats C.

So while the GTs were the best of the best then.....today's newer designs are not in the comparison. And since we have seen a flip flop in air cooler testing .... in past years 120mm fans dominated, now 140's dominate ..... we know 'things have changed". I can't say definitively what's better on Rads until I see hard data .... tho there is one site I posted results from here once (damned if I can find it again) .... but air coolers do present much of the same challenges as rads, even more so as there fin spacing on air coolers compared to current rads is much tighter. In "the ole days" of 30 fpi rads, and at high speeds I think 120mm's will still be preferable, but at low speeds and 9 - 12 fpi, the I'm thinking the 140s will match or exceed thermal performance while being noticeably quieter.
Quote:
This is good to know, especially if the Tygon is cheaper and more reliable than the PrimoChill Advanced. Though if I wanted them in UV blue I'd probably have to go with Primo.

The 2475 is more expensive I think at $2.75 / LF .... I worked in a testing lab for a few years .... and regularly visit the place as they do all my lab work, they only use Tygon. But again... with no plasticizer of any kind (that **is** what makes tubing flexible), the 2475 is quite stiff and may not be suited with radii > 1.5". Given it's water absorption properties it's probably waaaay overkill for water cooling


As for the Noiseblockers.... yes, you'll note that the NB was the only 120mm in the top 5 in the SPCR testing. They also have a new 140mm line coming out soon.
Quote:
The only reason I was considering the Monsoon was that video reviews on youtube showed it was wisper quiet and I could see fluid levels from the front. If I got a separate res/pump combo do you have any suggestions?

If you put the res/pump on a towel on a test bench, I imagine it would be whisper quiet..... but all pumps produce vibration and when the res rattles in the bay is where the noise generally comes from Pick something to fit ya goals ..... I went with the 35x2 . It's martin's fav, and the things I liked about it were.

a) Beastly performance especially pressure wise
b) Two pumps provide redundancy....if one dies, your system isn't down
c) Two 35x's at 50% speed are quieter than a single D5
d) It imparts less heat into the loop (optional heat sink recommended)
e) PWM Contolled

But at $199 it ain't cheap. It mounts nicely under the top HD cage if ya take lower one out....You'll need a 2nd Pump Mount .... I got one thanks to a donation from Jesse at ModZoo, it was better than version 1 of my fabricated mount. If not the 35x2, then Id get a single D5
Quote:
As far as the Hydro-Coopers I bough them from a member here for a really good price so I don't think it's worth the cost of buying a different block so I'll probably end up sticking with those.

I did a lot of skipping on the video so meybe ya wanna go thru and see why they didn't perform well. perhaps it can be addressed if it was a matter say of low flow, than a beefier pump system might help. Search on youtube "Titan Water Blcok Roundup extremerigs" ..... the Titan uses the same WB as the 780. I seem to recall that EK made the HC WB so if that's correct, don't understand why the EK aftermarket block does so well and the HC did so poorly.
Quote:
Both of these are great ideas. Do you have the QD on the bottom facing towards the windowed part of the case or towards the pump?

If ya look at the 2nd pic, you can see it comes out facing the window just tot he left of the drive bay cover.
Quote:
I'm guessing you hav your loop setup something like res -> pump -> rad ->gpu -> cpu ->rad -> res?

Yup

Each time I post this, it's bit embarrassing as I haven't done my sleeving yet.





Quote:
Originally Posted by rpjkw11 View Post

Please tell me about the covering you added to the back of the HDD cage. That looks great and adds so much to your mod. I think something like that would look very nice on my EP as well as the white EP I plan to get soon. Thanks for the post!

http://mnpctech.com/pc-mod-vinyl-wrap-graphics-modding-films-sticker/di-noc-carbon-fiber-film-sheet/di-noc-carbon-fiber.html
911 Carrera
(20 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel w/ EK Supremacy Cooling Block - Clean P... Asus Maximus VI Formula 2 x Asus GTX 780 DCII w/ EK Full Cover Blocks a... Mushkin Red Line Ridgeback 2 x 8GB DDR302400 10... 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
2 x SAMSUNG 840 Pro Series MZ-7PD256BW 2.5" 256GB (2 x Seagate ST2000DX001 2TB 7200 RPM 64MB Cach... Asus BW-12B1ST/BLK/G/AS Blue Ray Writer 1 x Alphacool NexXxoS XT45-420 + 1 x Alphacool ... 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
1 x Swiftech 35x2 w/ Heatsink and NB Fan EK -MultiOption RES X3 250 White Acetal Reservoir 5 x PH-F140SP_BK_BLED + 5 x PH-F140SP_BK E22 Rigid 10/12 Acrylic Tubing and Bitspower Ma... 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
2 x Reeven Six Eyes Fan Controller Windows 7 64 Bit Professional OEM ASUS VG248QE Black 23" 144 Hz Monitor Logitech G19s 920-004985 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Seasonic X-1250 Phanteks Enthoo Primo Ultimate Chassis Asus RoG GX950 Laser Mouse  Logitech Z5500 
  hide details  
Reply
911 Carrera
(20 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel w/ EK Supremacy Cooling Block - Clean P... Asus Maximus VI Formula 2 x Asus GTX 780 DCII w/ EK Full Cover Blocks a... Mushkin Red Line Ridgeback 2 x 8GB DDR302400 10... 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
2 x SAMSUNG 840 Pro Series MZ-7PD256BW 2.5" 256GB (2 x Seagate ST2000DX001 2TB 7200 RPM 64MB Cach... Asus BW-12B1ST/BLK/G/AS Blue Ray Writer 1 x Alphacool NexXxoS XT45-420 + 1 x Alphacool ... 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
1 x Swiftech 35x2 w/ Heatsink and NB Fan EK -MultiOption RES X3 250 White Acetal Reservoir 5 x PH-F140SP_BK_BLED + 5 x PH-F140SP_BK E22 Rigid 10/12 Acrylic Tubing and Bitspower Ma... 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
2 x Reeven Six Eyes Fan Controller Windows 7 64 Bit Professional OEM ASUS VG248QE Black 23" 144 Hz Monitor Logitech G19s 920-004985 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Seasonic X-1250 Phanteks Enthoo Primo Ultimate Chassis Asus RoG GX950 Laser Mouse  Logitech Z5500 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Computer Cases
Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Computer Cases › [Official] Case PHANTEKS Case Club for lovers & owners