Ok guys so this is a work in progress; but this is what I got so far.
Eleven ounce Copper sheeting.
The joint's after cutting the sheeting.
Leak testing before adding the ports.
Water in and water out ports added.
Evaporator inside the reservoir.
In building stage.
Some of those joints on the reservoir where done with MAP gas, as i ran out of acetylene. I was in one of those moods where I said to myself "I am doing this now not tomorrow".
I have completed the plumbing stage, but I have no pictures of it. I have also leak check it and charge the unit. I will upload some later. Oh, it works ;-)
List of things left to do to finish unit.
1. Wrap tubing
2. Wire up temperature controller unit (johnson controls 110v)
3. Build a LxWxH 32"x13"x14" box out of sandply sheeting.