Overclock.net › Forums › Cooling › Water Cooling › My water cooling system with Corsair Air540 and Maximus V formula, GTX780 SLI
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

My water cooling system with Corsair Air540 and Maximus V formula, GTX780 SLI - Page 2

post #11 of 19
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by michael-ocn View Post

Looks like there might be room for one fan 120x120x25 on the inside, in the gap between the top most vga and the top mounted rad. I've heard that wide radiators benefit a lot from push/pull arrangements. I'm not sure how much of a difference it could make. There also are very slim 120mm fans that might even fit between the rad and the end of the cards.

You're temps looks great so it really isn't needed, was just a thought about how to possibly get even more out of that huge rad on the front.

Actually I can find slim one (15~20mm thickness fan), if this will help some cooling, I will try.
post #12 of 19
Amazing smile.gif
post #13 of 19
OP Nice rig... I as well have the Maximus v Formula and wanted to know do you think the small ID of the VRM cooler is hurting your loop... Im not sure if i want to use it with my build or not!
post #14 of 19
Amazing build!
post #15 of 19
That is an beautiful, clean and awesome build, and gives me some great ideas! Thank you!
post #16 of 19
Looks great! for 780 SLI + CPU in a loop is a 360+240 the minimum for radiator space? And did you use the quiet SP120's or the 2350RPM ones?
Edited by Gaupz - 8/21/13 at 5:50pm
post #17 of 19
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaupz View Post

Looks great! for 780 SLI + CPU in a loop is a 360+240 the minimum for radiator space? And did you use the quiet SP120's or the 2350RPM ones?

I had concept about this build;
1. all component must be inside the case.
2. 60mm thick radiator (at least 2 or more)

I used SP120 high perfomance edition in front, AF120 performance edition on the top.
post #18 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by KooJM View Post

I had concept about this build;
1. all component must be inside the case.
2. 60mm thick radiator (at least 2 or more)

I used SP120 high perfomance edition in front, AF120 performance edition on the top.

What are the acoustics like? I'm thinking about picking up a few. The stock fans on my H100 get annoyingly loud, I was thinking of getting the quiet version but they are only 37cfm and the performance ones(2350RPM) are on sale on NCIX
post #19 of 19
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaupz View Post

What are the acoustics like? I'm thinking about picking up a few. The stock fans on my H100 get annoyingly loud, I was thinking of getting the quiet version but they are only 37cfm and the performance ones(2350RPM) are on sale on NCIX

As you can see, I have fan controller, in idle condition for 1000~1200 RPM, it's really quiet (but very little audible)
for full load condition (like a gaming) for 1600~1800 RPM.

But even full load this is much quieter than bundle fan.
Actually I have used AF140 when I used H110.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Water Cooling
Overclock.net › Forums › Cooling › Water Cooling › My water cooling system with Corsair Air540 and Maximus V formula, GTX780 SLI