Overclock.net › Forums › Cooling › Water Cooling › Choosing a case?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Choosing a case? - Page 2

post #11 of 15
Best budget case: http://www.caselabs-store.com/magnum-tx10-d/ (I'm kidding)---(case to buy if you want a 2nd house to live in)

I was going to suggest the air 540 but Ribozyme already did. The air 540 retails for 149 (I think).
Case to buy for WC'ing and medium price range

I would try to find a silverstone case for sale. Specifically something from the fortress or temjin line (Not "Cheap" by any means)---Case to buy on sale or spend a bit over

NZXT switch 810 is also a good case to buy: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811146088 (comes in metallic grey also, not sure of black color options)

NZXT H630 is also a good case and is perfect for WC'ing plus it is probably the largest case for the money: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811146103

It also comes in black:http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811146104
post #12 of 15



I think this is a sexy case for WC loop and it has a seperate compartiment to stuff your PSU and HDDs so it looks clean, that is why it is so wide. But I like the unusual form.
post #13 of 15
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ribozyme View Post




I think this is a sexy case for WC loop and it has a seperate compartiment to stuff your PSU and HDDs so it looks clean, that is why it is so wide. But I like the unusual form.
Nice, but i dont exactly like it, it looks sort of fat. Luve the LEDS though, looks awesome. I was thinking about switch 810, it looked really nice. A lot of these recommended cases are sort of hard to find here, so the switch 810 is way overpriced at 200+ $. What about corsair 650d? It looks nice.
post #14 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xtcent View Post

Nice, but i dont exactly like it, it looks sort of fat. Luve the LEDS though, looks awesome. I was thinking about switch 810, it looked really nice. A lot of these recommended cases are sort of hard to find here, so the switch 810 is way overpriced at 200+ $. What about corsair 650d? It looks nice.

Yes I like the corsair 650D too, it has a nice window and clean look. I think it is suited for WCing but you might need to ask the experts.

Edit: here a thread discussing 650D vs NZXT 810 for watercooling http://www.overclock.net/t/1337046/help-persuade-me-corsair-650d-or-nzxt-810
Edited by Ribozyme - 8/23/13 at 1:04pm
post #15 of 15
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ribozyme View Post

Yes I like the corsair 650D too, it has a nice window and clean look. I think it is suited for WCing but you might need to ask the experts.

Edit: here a thread discussing 650D vs NZXT 810 for watercooling http://www.overclock.net/t/1337046/help-persuade-me-corsair-650d-or-nzxt-810
I think im sold on the 810 now, thanks.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Water Cooling
Overclock.net › Forums › Cooling › Water Cooling › Choosing a case?