Originally Posted by Carlitos714
I'm on my 3rd RMA on my sabertooth 990fx.
My 1st slot was running at 2.0 x8 and the other pcie slots did not work.
I understand your frustration. Call them and let them know your thoughts.
This with be my last Asus mobo
6 RMA on a Sabertooth Version 1.01 and this next one will be the 7th.
Here is a break down on all 6 RMA.
This restarted in Dec of 2012.
1) PCI-E went out. Asus says it is working fine.
2) PCI-E went out again. I found out it only happens went I oc my CPU. Asus says it is working fine.
3) Thermal Paste in the socket will not boot. Asus replace this mobo.
4) PCI-E was running at PCI-E 1.1 x8. Asus replace the mobo.
5) PCI-E was running at PCI- 2.0 x8. Asus OCing team members check it out. They tested it and replace the mobo that is running at PCI-E x16.
6) 2 month later the mobo is not seeing a cpu. Tried 3 different CPUs (955/1090T/8320). Asus replace the mobo.
7) Now the PCI-E is running at PCI-E 2.0 x 4.Edited by dixson01974 - 8/25/13 at 12:30pm