Click here for full size image
Why I want to do this:
1) I have very weak WiFi signal in my room if I had that router in my living room.
2) I want my room to be the control room for my home network.
3) Might build a mini desktop to run pfSense, file server and OpenVPN etc. This mini desktop will be place in my room.
Device refer to: Laptop / Desktop / Access Point / Switch
1) Will all the device get internet connection when plug into any of the free port?
2) Given that all port is gigabit, will I face any local bandwidth reduction or is there any bottleneck?
3) Will all the device able to communicate with one another regardless which free port it is plug into?