Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Computer Cases › [hwzone] Corsair 750D
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[hwzone] Corsair 750D - Page 10

post #91 of 344
Hmmm, wish he was more specific about rads..... I guess thats what OC3D us for smile.gif
post #92 of 344
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetfeather View Post

Quick vid from Tek Syndicate


NDA fail. I await the epic review from OC3D at the proper time.
post #93 of 344
I'd have to say that review was pretty lackluster....however the case does look amazing. Definetly a day one buy for me. Waiting for a more in depth review...
post #94 of 344
it was an overview, and with how it really didn't so much that wasn't already listed, i think it might just be a way to get views
Main Rig
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
I5 6600k Asus Z170I Pro Gaming EVGA 1080TI FTW3 Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200MHz C16 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 850evo Western Digital Red Hyper 212+ W7 64 bit 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G610 Orion EVGA Supernova G3 850 Fractal Design Core 500 roccat nyth 
  hide details  
Reply
Main Rig
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
I5 6600k Asus Z170I Pro Gaming EVGA 1080TI FTW3 Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200MHz C16 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 850evo Western Digital Red Hyper 212+ W7 64 bit 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G610 Orion EVGA Supernova G3 850 Fractal Design Core 500 roccat nyth 
  hide details  
Reply
post #95 of 344
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lagpirate View Post

I'd have to say that review was pretty lackluster....however the case does look amazing. Definetly a day one buy for me. Waiting for a more in depth review...

Agreed. The review actually made me want to never watch any of their content. I know quick overviews are not supposed to be in depth but even Linus goes into some detail when he unboxes new items. Oh well, at least the video gave us a better idea of the case.

On a more positive note, I must say, I really like the SSD implementation they utilized in this case. It looks great and seems like it can be easily managed. I plan to convert to solely SSD in my build so this feature is a big ole thumb.gif for me.
post #96 of 344
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaba View Post

Agreed. The review actually made me want to never watch any of their content. I know quick overviews are not supposed to be in depth but even Linus goes into some detail when he unboxes new items. Oh well, at least the video gave us a better idea of the case.

On a more positive note, I must say, I really like the SSD implementation they utilized in this case. It looks great and seems like it can be easily managed. I plan to convert to solely SSD in my build so this feature is a big ole thumb.gif for me.
yea I agree. It was nice to see the case in live action. Definitely have a better idea of what to expect from it. And I have to say the toolless ssd mounts are very nice indeed. I also plan on going with all ssds for my next build too so I can remove the HDD cages for more rad space. smile.gif
post #97 of 344
Sorry guys, I didn't mean to suggest I was linking a in-depth review, rather I was just trying to keep you guys up to date on any info/content that is made available smile.gif

Cheers
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
5775C (4.4 @ 1.36v) VII Impact 1080Ti Ballistix LP 2x8GB (2133 9-10-9-24 T1) 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
XP941 256GB Ultra II 960GB D15 10 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
X34 Poker 2 (Clears) 460w fanless FD Nano S 
MouseMouse PadAudio
G303 Artisan Hayate Audioengine D1 + AT A700X 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
5775C (4.4 @ 1.36v) VII Impact 1080Ti Ballistix LP 2x8GB (2133 9-10-9-24 T1) 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
XP941 256GB Ultra II 960GB D15 10 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
X34 Poker 2 (Clears) 460w fanless FD Nano S 
MouseMouse PadAudio
G303 Artisan Hayate Audioengine D1 + AT A700X 
  hide details  
Reply
post #98 of 344
i really do hope it can fit 60mm thick rads in the top without modding
Main Rig
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
I5 6600k Asus Z170I Pro Gaming EVGA 1080TI FTW3 Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200MHz C16 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 850evo Western Digital Red Hyper 212+ W7 64 bit 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G610 Orion EVGA Supernova G3 850 Fractal Design Core 500 roccat nyth 
  hide details  
Reply
Main Rig
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
I5 6600k Asus Z170I Pro Gaming EVGA 1080TI FTW3 Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200MHz C16 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 850evo Western Digital Red Hyper 212+ W7 64 bit 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G610 Orion EVGA Supernova G3 850 Fractal Design Core 500 roccat nyth 
  hide details  
Reply
post #99 of 344
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetfeather View Post

Sorry guys, I didn't mean to suggest I was linking a in-depth review, rather I was just trying to keep you guys up to date on any info/content that is made available smile.gif

Cheers

no need to apologize! your linking was very much appreciated!!! keep it coming smile.gif
post #100 of 344
Its a nice case, and will no doubt be a good seller, nice to work with too!

Price wise It will come in UNDER the 650D price leading to the discontinuation of the 650D which is getting on a bit now.

There is also another newbie on the way more suited towards the budget blue flashy light club, the Corsair 230T. smile.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Computer Cases
Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Computer Cases › [hwzone] Corsair 750D