I hope that someone who'll buy this panasonic TV will test & report:
- input lag
- interim resolution support/quality without hacks (eg. quad hd 2560x1440)
- text clarity / scaling quality on native res / fullhd / those interim resolutions
- enduser gamma tuning capabilities (if adequate for proper calibration, or need factory menu unlock like for chinese ones)
- overclocking capabilities @FullHD
- if it's hdmi2 4k 60p can be used already on current gpus (eg. 680 and up, 7970 and up or, eg Titans/770/780/280/290)
- if it can provide 4k 60p via it's DP 1.2 port in SST, or like the rest, only via MST (in later case, if nvidia has whitelisted it's EDIDs for their hackish MST surround support)
BTW, anyone knows if Panasonic has any plans of releasing with similar input capabilities but lesser size & price TVs? (like 42/50/55). Chinese vendors started 4K lineup with 39", first tier vendors with 55". Imho 55" or smaller should be priced more affordable / sized so to a bit easier to put on table as monitor.
Am i right, that in Europe this will be sold as TX-L65WT600? Wonder in which EU shop selling panasonics i should seek for best deals .. Shipping pricing / importing cost from outside EU for 50+ TVs will probably make local buy preferable with same, noticeably higher then US price.