Recent Images In This Thread
- topicGlobaltagged by Splave, 9/5/13
Related Forum Threads
- Dell XPS15 FHD 7700HQ_GTX1050_8G DDR4_256G SSD_FingerprintSensor+960 Evo 1TB Last post on Yesterday at 7:01 pm in Mobile Computing
- WTB: GTX 950 or 960 Last post on 6/13/17 at 5:36pm in Video
- FS: Asus Maximus VIII Formula / Intel 6700k Last post on 5/30/17 at 1:09am in Main Components
- EVGA GTX 560ti 448 Cores Classified [SOLD] Last post on 5/25/17 at 4:56pm in Video
- Intel i7 920 / EVGA x58 SLI (4 PCIe x16) / 6x2GB Kingston Hyper X [SOLD] Last post on 5/25/17 at 4:32pm in Full Systems
This AIO just arrived last week when I was having the runs all week. Unfortunately. I am reviewing it though and I'm ecstatic that there is finally a much cheaper RGB equipped AIO on the...
Simply put, it's the best air cpu cooling solution I've found, but it is heavy and large. Be sure to have either low profile ram or make sure you have clearance, additionally it would be advisable...
I bought this because it was the cheapest that was compatible with nvidias 3d glasses and aside from a single stuck pixel it's a decent enough monitor. Using Total Media Theatre I am able to watch...
I was looking to replace my wraith spire cooler that comes with my Ryzen R7 1700 CPU. The reason was I want to overclock beyond 3.8 GHz stable. Looking around, I was initially impressed with...
HDDs are heavy and require a lot of room. I used to run two 2TB and one 4TB HDDs in my desktop machine for data drives and had a set of four more backup HDDs for each data drive in my computer: two...
For Sale: FS: High Bin 3770k 5ghz 1.25 4core8thread - Page 3
- FS: High Bin 3770k 5ghz 1.25 4core8thread
This thread is locked
Currently, there are 2439 Active Users (413 Members and 2026 Guests)
- › My first AMD build 53 seconds ago
- › NVIDIA GTX 1080 Ti Owner's Club 1 minute ago
- › I haven't air cooled in years (having focused only on water... 3 minutes ago
- › Ideas about a new build (Phantek Enthoo Primo) 4 minutes ago
- › [Official] Delidded Club / Guide 4 minutes ago
- › [Microsoft] XBOX One X - $499 Available Nov 7th 2017 7 minutes ago
- › teensy mod and firmware for g100s 8 minutes ago
- › PIC Riser for Two GPU's ? 8 minutes ago
- › [Official] Creative Sound Blaster Z, Zx & ZxR Series Club 9 minutes ago
- › [Official] Case PHANTEKS Case Club for lovers & owners 9 minutes ago
- › ID-COOLING Auraflow 240 RGB AIO Cooler by DaveLT
- › Noctua NH-D14 SE2011 Quiet CPU Cooler for Intel LGA 2011 Socket... by DontDoCovfefe
- › Acer - GN246HL 24" LCD 1ms 144Hz HDMI 3D 1080p Monitor by oobymach
- › Enermax CPU Air Cooler 250W+ Intel/AMD PDF Design, DFR Technology,... by zenstrive
- › Samsung 850 EVO 4TB 2.5-Inch SATA III Internal SSD (MZ-75E4T0B/AM) by Lady Fitzgerald
- › StarTech HSB220SAT25B 2 Drive 2.5in Trayless Hot Swap SATA Mobile... by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Palit GeForce GTX 1050 Ti KalmX 4 GB GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 Graphics... by Duality92
- › Jonsbo VR2 - Tempered Glass and Aluminium case by Duality92
- › iiyama G-MASTER GB2788HS TN 27" Black Full HD by FuwyFun
- › Xbox Wireless Controller - White by FuwyFun
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...
- › Intel Core i7 4790K Energy Efficiency