Recent Images In This Thread
- topicGlobaltagged by Splave, 9/5/13
Related Forum Threads
- FS 2600k Last post on 10/15/16 at 1:27am in Main Components
- Intel i7 6950x (10-core) Last post on 10/17/16 at 5:05am in Main Components
- (4) Asus R9 DirectcuII 290x O.C cards Last post on 10/5/16 at 1:50pm in Video
- Corsair RM850 Last post on 10/10/16 at 6:16pm in Other Components
- FS X79 Setup board,Ram,cpu Last post on 9/30/16 at 11:50am in Main Components
I traded a Dualshock 4 for this thing, this better be good. Test System Used CPU: AMD FX-8350 (OC: 4.6GHz @ 1.49V) Motherboard: ASUS M5A97 R2.0 Memory: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB GPU: Sapphire...
Video You can use a micro SD card, 32 gig is the largest it can take. Played a variety of formats with no problem. But you can get a better app for that. Both Netflix and Kodi are fine. Streaming...
Alright, since this is my first review ever, it'll probably be fairly basic. I also don't have any professional sound equipment, so I can only give a comparison of other noises. Test System...
One of the oldest pieces of hardware I own and use daily. That being said, it's paid for itself and then some. The dome shaped fan was interesting and did its job well but started dieing several...
Review Provided by Nixeus Technology. This review is part of the Overclock.net, Overclock Labs program.
For Sale: FS: High Bin 3770k 5ghz 1.25 4core8thread - Page 3
- FS: High Bin 3770k 5ghz 1.25 4core8thread
This thread is locked
Currently, there are 1841 Active Users (255 Members and 1586 Guests)
- › Logitech G Pro Gaming Mouse announced 1 minute ago
- › Better way to hold your mouse 2 minutes ago
- › [Official] Case Labs Owners Club 3 minutes ago
- › Help please! Overclocking i7 920 and having ram issues. 4 minutes ago
- › [Freebie] Sid Meier's Civilization V (Steam) 4 minutes ago
- › Logitech G102 Prodigy 5 minutes ago
- › [Official] ASUS X99-E WS Owner's thread 6 minutes ago
- › Heavier mice --> lower sensitivity? (Hamiltonian vs Newtonian... 9 minutes ago
- › need help first time builder, and eventually first time overclocker 9 minutes ago
- › [WCCFTech] AMD Prepping $10,000 Vega 10 powered “Dracarys” Graphics... 10 minutes ago
- › Corsair Hydro Series H55 Quiet CPU Coolers by AyyMD
- › Aodin Mini Smart Android Projector by jasonwell90
- › Macho X2 by AyyMD
- › Thermaltake Mini Typhoon by NotUrAvrgG33k
- › Nixeus 24in, 1920x1080, Full HD, 144Hz, FreeSync, LED Backlight... by bluedevil
- › Cherry MC 4000 by Ino.
- › DEMCiflex Dust Filter by The Sandman
- › ADATA Technology SU800 SSD Review by Jedson3614
- › be quiet! Silent Base 600 - Red by Duality92
- › AmazonBasics High-Speed HDMI Cable - 3 Feet (Latest Standard) by TheCautiousOne
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...
- › Intel Core i7 4790K Energy Efficiency
- › Multi Tasking on Intel Haswell CPU's
- › Intel Hyper Threading - Performance Scaling...
- › Intel Core i3 vs Core i5 vs Core i7: Gaming...
- › The Witcher 3 v1.08 - Performance Test
- › Overclock Labs - Community Review Program...