Recent Images In This Thread
- topicGlobaltagged by Splave, 9/5/13
Related Forum Threads
- FS: Apple Mac Mini A1176 Completely Upgraded Last post on 7/19/17 at 9:51am in Full Systems
- FS: Random Server Components Clear Out Last post on 7/19/17 at 9:25am in Main Components
- AMD 1700 or 1700 X with a good X370 MB Last post on 7/15/17 at 10:05am in Main Components
- Google Pixel XL 128GB Last post on 7/8/17 at 8:15pm in Other Technology
- Dell XPS15 FHD 7700HQ_GTX1050_8G DDR4_256G SSD_FingerprintSensor+960 Evo 1TB Last post on 6/24/17 at 7:01pm in Mobile Computing
TLDR; The raindrop is better than I thought, and at ~$10 (office depot website), it easily competes with expensive top gaming pads. It is silky smooth, very low friction, which can feel too slipper...
Version: 17.0.2 Forward I have been using Debian based Linux since Knoppix version 2 or 3 came out (the Live CD got me into Linux) and later Ubuntu (I believe was version 5 when they added update...
_____________________________________________________________________________________ Introducing All this thing in this review are the main reasons why i did go for Aorus K7, instead of ASRock...
The MSI B350M Mortar is a "high end" micro ATX board that has a few drawbacks that hold it back. First, the positives: Build quality: The Mortar is very well built. The board itself is sturdy...
What else can I say? Its DDR4 RAM, it does its purpose. RYZEN users should get 2,667MHz guaranteed and those with with a AEGSA 10.0.6 should do 2933 99.9% of the time as well. Intel users should...
For Sale: FS: High Bin 3770k 5ghz 1.25 4core8thread - Page 3
- FS: High Bin 3770k 5ghz 1.25 4core8thread
This thread is locked
Currently, there are 1675 Active Users (246 Members and 1429 Guests)
- › Something Small (and Wicked) This Way Comes... 33 seconds ago
- › Confused on how to check for router malware. Need help. 2 minutes ago
- › [Videocards] X399 Motherboard partners detail their products 3 minutes ago
- › My experience with the Asus PRIME X370-Pro 4 minutes ago
- › [PCPer/TT] Introducing the EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti K|NGP|N 5 minutes ago
- › [OFFICIAL] PLAYERUNKNOWN's Battlegrounds Information & Discussion... 6 minutes ago
- › [for sale!] Seagate 3tb, 4tb, 8tb HDD 7 minutes ago
- › Computer Build - Where do I start for Extreme Performance for... 8 minutes ago
- › New Logitech G403 PRODIGY 107G + 10G - Wire/Wireless 9 minutes ago
- › New "Top Secret" SteelSeries Mouse Incoming 11 minutes ago
- › Allsop XL Mouse Pad- Raindrop Blue by neilyo
- › Manjaro Linux XFCE 64bit (Latest Version) Arch based linux by AlphaC
- › Gigabyte GA-AX370-Gaming K7 AM4 AMD X370 RGB FUSION SMART FAN 5... by Radical Vision
- › MSI ProSeries AMD Ryzen B350 DDR4 VR Ready HDMI USB 3 micro-ATX... by CriticalOne
- › Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 DRAM 3200MHz (PC4-25600)... by CriticalOne
- › EVGA SuperNOVA 850 P2 80+ PLATINUM, 850W ECO Mode Fully Modular... by Radical Vision
- › Winnja Cable by SightUp
- › In Win Classic Series, 80 Plus Platinum Certified, Fully Modular... by Wally West
- › Intel 750 Series AIC 800GB PCI Express 3.0 MLC Solid State Drive... by Spykerv
- › ID-COOLING Auraflow 240 RGB AIO Cooler by DaveLT
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...
- › Intel Core i7 4790K Energy Efficiency