Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Monitors and Displays › mounting help please.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

mounting help please.

post #1 of 7
Thread Starter 
I purchased http://www.ebay.com/itm/251302032330?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

but I need something to mount my 4th monitor above it, the only thing I can think is to purchase a WALL mount but I would have to move the desk and such and I would rather not put holes in my wall
post #2 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azusachan View Post

I purchased http://www.ebay.com/itm/251302032330?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

but I need something to mount my 4th monitor above it, the only thing I can think is to purchase a WALL mount but I would have to move the desk and such and I would rather not put holes in my wall

I did this before too, i went and bought a stand, mine was from the brand Vogel's.
After i had bought the stand i went and made a simple upside down T stand, and welded the mount onto the stand i made, this had the advantage you can choose how high you would like to have your monitor.smile.gif

EDIT: or you can buy this smile.gif http://www.amazon.com/Atdec-Spacedec-SD-DP-750-Display-Medium/dp/B002RL8J44/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1378472411&sr=8-3&keywords=monitor+floor+stand
Edited by Zimodius - 9/6/13 at 6:00am
post #3 of 7
Thread Starter 
can you go into a bit more detail/picture? I'm not quite understanding:)
post #4 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azusachan View Post

can you go into a bit more detail/picture? I'm not quite understanding:)
Well, something like this, but i welded it myself ..
post #5 of 7
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimodius View Post

Well, something like this, but i welded it myself ..

huh?

and It seems I am not allowed to use a wall mount in the house :/
post #6 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azusachan View Post

huh?

and It seems I am not allowed to use a wall mount in the house :/

That sucks, i mean you can make you're own monitor stand, that stands behind your desk, or with a hole, through it.
post #7 of 7
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimodius View Post

That sucks, i mean you can make you're own monitor stand, that stands behind your desk, or with a hole, through it.

yeah it was 100$ so no thanks
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Monitors and Displays
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Monitors and Displays › mounting help please.