Corsair has more than 20 years of PC experience. If you're looking for one of the kings of PC hardware manufacturing corsair is on that list. They strive to have some of the best hardware and...
In my many travels with several companies, Wireless Access Points (WAPs) have always been a sore subject to need to broach with management. They want accessibility to be high, but also want to...
Thermaltake's eSPORTS brand, Tt eSPORTS has created some powerful competition with gaming grade peripherals for a reasonable price. I have had the pleasure of testing out their keyboards, mice,...
This is my first Radeon graphics card, and I’m happy to say I’m very impressed with it’s performance. I had a lot of apprehension about Radeon because of myths surrounding it, most of it...
What's the korean monitor buzz about? - Page 2
- What's the korean monitor buzz about?
Currently, there are 2892 Active Users (529 Members and 2363 Guests)
- › Overclock.net Podcast: LIVE Season 2 12 seconds ago
- › [Official] Mechanical Keyboard Club - Because saving money is boring. 23 seconds ago
- › How'd you switch (or start) PC gaming? For me it was the Desert... 47 seconds ago
- › [OFFICIAL] RYZEN 7 1800X | 1700X |1700 Owners Club & 4GHz+ Club 1 minute ago
- › [CPU-Z] Ryzen 1700x Single & Multi-thread Benches. Also, 1700x vs... 2 minutes ago
- › Jim from CaseLabs on Overclock.net's Twitch Podcast, Monday, Feb... 3 minutes ago
- › Is it still necessary to overprovision? 3 minutes ago
- › GIGABYTE Z77X Owners/Discussion/Information/Support Thread and Club... 3 minutes ago
- › Getting off the laptop into a Ryzen possibly! 4 minutes ago
- › Using a Potato as a CPU heatsink 4 minutes ago
- › Corsair K55 RGB Keyboard by Jedson3614
- › NETGEAR Dual Band 802.11ac Wireless Access Point (WAC104-100NAS) by Terrere
- › Tt eSPORTS Ventus Z Ergonomic Laser Gaming Mouse with 2-Zone RGB... by Jedson3614
- › Dungeon Siege III by michaeltibbsjr
- › Sapphire RX 460 2GB Single Fan D5 OC by sepiashimmer
- › NZXT Technologies Kraken X41 140mm All-In-One Liquid Cooling System... by maverickvii
- › JH Audio JH3X Pro by Chipp
- › Cryorig R1 Ultimate CR-R1A Dual Tower CPU Heatsink with 2xXF140 fans by AyyMD
- › Thermaltake PS-SPR-0850FPCBUS-R Smart Pro RGB 850W Zero Fan 80 PLUS... by Jedson3614
- › In Win 509 ROG Gaming eATX by khaosgamer
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...
- › Intel Core i7 4790K Energy Efficiency
- › Multi Tasking on Intel Haswell CPU's
- › Intel Hyper Threading - Performance Scaling...
- › Intel Core i3 vs Core i5 vs Core i7: Gaming...