well, your mixing two completely different cards in the same setup, while they should in theory still work there's nothing stopping BIOS bugs appearing...
- make sure your mobo has the latest BIOS, there could also be a fault in the board itself,
- make sure your delivering adequate power, this could also refer to above,
- get info about the status of the board, make sure your cards are getting at least 8 full lanes each,
- make sure your gpus are not breaching 75-80C
- make sure your not overclocking unless you get another of the same card,
- make sure your reading the framerate correctly, the frame pacing in the later drivers can trigger various bugs, commonly the programs reading fake "dropped frames",
- ULPS must remain off until a fix comes,
Originally Posted by meloj17
Ok so I installed 13.10, and I tried it out and still not sure. I noticed something weird. Afterburner shows my clocks at 400 and 625 while in-game, ***. I also got a warning during installation, its the attachment.
Report.xml 8k .xml file
13.10 seems to be bad because I got this: http://gyazo.com/4f36afd36f0e8299fe454e096fbadb18
report shows no errors and both cards were detected and installed perfectly fine, so I'm not sure what you mean there?