I got word yesterday that I'll be getting performance bonus and a raise next month! WHoooooooO!!!
Unfortunately I won't be paid in time to have new hardware for this foldathon, but come October, I'll have some nice new play things.
Now I'm just stuck on whether to buy a 7950/7970 so I can crossfire and have a second folding card. Screw waiting for the 9970/R2-D2 whatever its called to be launched. Exchange rate will make it a bit too expensive to afford at launch (780's currently cost around $1000 equivalent here)
If your pretty much ANYWHERE outside the USA you have to assume the position when it comes to buying hardware. Its such a joke.