I have had the pleasure of working with several GPUs throughout my lifetime. I have mostly stuck with Nvidia over the years but did bounce back and forth between AMD and NVidia. Since the launch...
Had it for well over 3 years now. Orion is not that good of a brand to begin with. This specific model is NOT recommended for connecting to a PC as its sharpness and response times are abysmal.
I am reviewing the Kanto YU4 Powered Bookshelf Speakers. I have used them as a main driver since 3/5/2017. I completed this review on 4/22/2017. https://goo.gl/BN80Nn I reviewed the Kanto YU3’s...
Flip over the Touch Mouse and you'll discover a to a great extent white underbelly, with an on/off catch, and a blue light where the BlueTrack following innovation does its thing in lieue of a...
Great sound, styled like the AKG. This headphone isn't going to win any award nor are they the best sounding headphones ever. With a price like this and maybe a few adjustments with the...
Which GTX 770 card should I get? - Page 5
- Which GTX 770 card should I get?
Currently, there are 2350 Active Users (332 Members and 2018 Guests)
- › RAM crash at XMP on Ryzen 7 3 seconds ago
- › [PCWorld]AMD shows off Vega's ability to handle 8K graphics at NAB 1 minute ago
- › Bang for the buck range extender? 2 minutes ago
- › *Official* DDR4 Z170 Z270 and X99 24/7 Memory Stability Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Broadwell-E thread 4 minutes ago
- › Completely format an SSD 4 minutes ago
- › Security software 4 minutes ago
- › Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX 5 minutes ago
- › The Official Lian Li Owner's Showcase Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Thinking of Creating "Massive" Storage Server 6 minutes ago
- › XFX Gts XXX Edition Rx 580 8GB OC+ 1386Mhz DDR5 3xDP HDMI DVI... by Jedson3614
- › Orion TV 22 inch by fedrosishere
- › Kanto YU4 Powered Speakers with Bluetooth and Phono Preamp - Gloss... by SightUp
- › Gigabyte XTREME Gaming Mouse (GM-XM300) by orlahirish
- › Superlux HD 681 Dynamic Semi-Open Headphones by raisethe3
- › Logitech G Pro Gaming FPS Mouse with Advanced Gaming Sensor for... by raisethe3
- › AMD YD1700BBAEBOX Ryzen 7 1700 Processor with Wraith Spire LED Cooler by bluedevil
- › Microsoft IntelliMouse Optical 1.1A by 1n5aN1aC
- › DIYPC Alpha-GT3 Bench Computer Case by rediornot
- › Thermaltake Riing Plus 12 RGB Tt Premium Edition 120mm Software... by Jedson3614
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...
- › Intel Core i7 4790K Energy Efficiency
- › Multi Tasking on Intel Haswell CPU's