- topicUKtagged by trojan92, 3/10/14
Related Forum Threads
- watercooling gear Last post on 6/4/17 at 12:01am in Cooling Products
- AsRock Z170 Pro4 Skylake ATX Motherboard (Brand New Boxed) Last post on 4/15/17 at 11:02am in Main Components
- EVGA 980 Ti SC with EK Full Cover Blocks (2 available) Last post on 4/13/17 at 8:21pm in Video
- Gainward GTX 1070 (uk only) Last post on 3/16/17 at 9:48pm in Video
- 2600K / Maximus IV Gene / 16GB DDR3 2400 Last post on 3/5/17 at 7:57am in Main Components
Version: 17.0.2 Forward I have been using Debian based Linux since Knoppix version 2 or 3 came out (the Live CD got me into Linux) and later Ubuntu (I believe was version 5 when they added update...
_____________________________________________________________________________________ Introducing All this thing in this review are the main reasons why i did go for Aorus K7, instead of ASRock...
The MSI B350M Mortar is a "high end" micro ATX board that has a few drawbacks that hold it back. First, the positives: Build quality: The Mortar is very well built. The board itself is sturdy...
What else can I say? Its DDR4 RAM, it does its purpose. RYZEN users should get 2,667MHz guaranteed and those with with a AEGSA 10.0.6 should do 2933 99.9% of the time as well. Intel users should...
Great quality this unit is made by Super Flower one of the best OEMs out there, that only confirm how well is made. The cables, the fan, the caps, the metal box of the unit all feel premium and...
For Sale: [FOR SALE] iPod Touch 4th Gen 8gb - Page 2
- [FOR SALE] iPod Touch 4th Gen 8gb
Currently, there are 1925 Active Users (257 Members and 1668 Guests)
- › ROG Crosshair VI overclocking thread 53 seconds ago
- › [ExtremeTech] Gigabyte's Tiny PC More Powerful and Upgradeable Than... 1 minute ago
- › Cable Sleeving Gallery & Discussion 1 minute ago
- › [HW Unboxed] AMD Ryzen 5 1600 vs. Intel Core i7-7800X: 30 Game Battle! 3 minutes ago
- › [Official] RYZEN 7 1800X | 1700X |1700 Owners Club & 4GHz+ Club 3 minutes ago
- › G502 with G900 scroll wheel mod 4 minutes ago
- › [DSOG] AMD will showcase its upcoming RX Vega GPU to the public for... 7 minutes ago
- › [Various] 6C Coffee Lake Lineup revealed i7-8700K & i5-8600K /... 9 minutes ago
- › [Videocards] Core i9 7920X to have 2.9ghz base clock 11 minutes ago
- › Samsung 960 PRO / EVO Owners Club 12 minutes ago
- › Manjaro Linux XFCE 64bit (Latest Version) Arch based linux by AlphaC
- › Gigabyte GA-AX370-Gaming K7 AM4 AMD X370 RGB FUSION SMART FAN 5... by Radical Vision
- › MSI ProSeries AMD Ryzen B350 DDR4 VR Ready HDMI USB 3 micro-ATX... by CriticalOne
- › Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 DRAM 3200MHz (PC4-25600)... by CriticalOne
- › EVGA SuperNOVA 850 P2 80+ PLATINUM, 850W ECO Mode Fully Modular... by Radical Vision
- › Winnja Cable by SightUp
- › In Win Classic Series, 80 Plus Platinum Certified, Fully Modular... by Wally West
- › Intel 750 Series AIC 800GB PCI Express 3.0 MLC Solid State Drive... by Spykerv
- › ID-COOLING Auraflow 240 RGB AIO Cooler by DaveLT
- › Noctua NH-D14 SE2011 Quiet CPU Cooler for Intel LGA 2011 Socket... by DontDoCovfefe
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...
- › Intel Core i7 4790K Energy Efficiency