Recent Images In This Thread
I traded a Dualshock 4 for this thing, this better be good. Test System Used CPU: AMD FX-8350 (OC: 4.6GHz @ 1.49V) Motherboard: ASUS M5A97 R2.0 Memory: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB GPU: Sapphire...
Video You can use a micro SD card, 32 gig is the largest it can take. Played a variety of formats with no problem. But you can get a better app for that. Both Netflix and Kodi are fine. Streaming...
Alright, since this is my first review ever, it'll probably be fairly basic. I also don't have any professional sound equipment, so I can only give a comparison of other noises. Test System...
One of the oldest pieces of hardware I own and use daily. That being said, it's paid for itself and then some. The dome shaped fan was interesting and did its job well but started dieing several...
Review Provided by Nixeus Technology. This review is part of the Overclock.net, Overclock Labs program.
[NVIDIA] GeForce GTX Is Powering the 4K Revolution - Page 20
- [NVIDIA] GeForce GTX Is Powering the 4K Revolution
Currently, there are 2988 Active Users (483 Members and 2505 Guests)
- › Finalmouse Scream One Unveiled by Scream 17 seconds ago
- › [Telegraph] Global internet outages continue as second wave of... 38 seconds ago
- › Problem with my audio 44 seconds ago
- › [TH]SSDs Kill The 15K HDD, Seagate Rolls Out Last Generation 48 seconds ago
- › [Yahoo] Pirated live streams may be over, thanks to Cisco 1 minute ago
- › [Official] Corsair Hydro Series Club 2 minutes ago
- › [Official] Assetto Corsa Information & Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › LIAN LI PC TU100 / 200 owners club 3 minutes ago
- › Brass Bottom Boys 3 minutes ago
- › [Various] GeForce GTX 1050 Ti and GTX 1050 reviews 3 minutes ago
- › Corsair Hydro Series H55 Quiet CPU Coolers by AyyMD
- › Aodin Mini Smart Android Projector by jasonwell90
- › Macho X2 by AyyMD
- › Thermaltake Mini Typhoon by NotUrAvrgG33k
- › Nixeus 24in, 1920x1080, Full HD, 144Hz, FreeSync, LED Backlight... by bluedevil
- › Cherry MC 4000 by Ino.
- › DEMCiflex Dust Filter by The Sandman
- › ADATA Technology SU800 SSD Review by Jedson3614
- › be quiet! Silent Base 600 - Red by Duality92
- › AmazonBasics High-Speed HDMI Cable - 3 Feet (Latest Standard) by TheCautiousOne
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...
- › Intel Core i7 4790K Energy Efficiency
- › Multi Tasking on Intel Haswell CPU's
- › Intel Hyper Threading - Performance Scaling...
- › Intel Core i3 vs Core i5 vs Core i7: Gaming...
- › The Witcher 3 v1.08 - Performance Test
- › Overclock Labs - Community Review Program...