Overclock.net › Forums › Graphics Cards › AMD/ATI › 7970 Unigine Benchmark
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

7970 Unigine Benchmark - Page 2

post #11 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoreyA View Post

My score seems low... Another guy got a 917 score at the same settings though.

Unigine Heaven Benchmark 4.0

FPS:
36.1
Score:
910
Min FPS:
19.3
Max FPS:
80.1
System

Platform:
Windows 7 (build 7600) 64bit
CPU model:
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3770K CPU @ 3.50GHz (3503MHz) x4
GPU model:
AMD Radeon HD 7900 Series 13.152.0.0 (3072MB) x1
Settings

Render:
Direct3D11
Mode:
1920x1080 8xAA fullscreen
Preset
Custom
Quality
Ultra
Tessellation:
Extreme

Can you download GPU-Z and post a picture of the info it gives you?
post #12 of 14
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOCNoob View Post

Can you download GPU-Z and post a picture of the info it gives you?


My voltage was only hitting 1164 when I have it set to go to 1175, 1164 is even lower than the stock voltage.

Edited by CoreyA - 10/10/13 at 4:21am
post #13 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoreyA View Post

My voltage was only hitting 1164 when I have it set to go to 1175, 1164 is even lower than the stock voltage.

Turn all your clocks down to stock and redo the test.
post #14 of 14
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOCNoob View Post

Turn all your clocks down to stock and redo the test.

798 with everything stock.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: AMD/ATI
Overclock.net › Forums › Graphics Cards › AMD/ATI › 7970 Unigine Benchmark