I'm out. I quit. Done with this. Never ever again.
Just a couple of things:
1) Heyyy streameeeers, you won't be left out. Here's some stereo of our one-and-a-half-hour-long audio demo
Yeah. Mono as in 1940.
2) Cows, chainsaws and farts.
3) More audio and fake surround which has been out for quite the long time.
4) Enough of the audio. Here, have those 25 games reviewed in front of you. We'll mention that they can run on *gasp* AMD TECHNOLOGY
5) You can poop in space by the way. How awesome is that! A toilet in a space ship.
And you can get in a ship for only 45 seconds. Also in the bed.
"Let me just get in there... quickly... *20 seconds of awkward silence*.. What, I'm out of time? Oh let me just finish this... Hey! Look, a buggieeeee! Kinda coool!"
6) Oh Rapterrrrp - you can chat without alt+tabbing. Thanks, I never figured that was even possible. Surely you had to invent it.
"You can get access to closed betas of games that aren't even out yet.
" THIS JUST IN:
"We don't want bunch of experts testing games in demanding environments to decide what hardware is required to run it." <- IS HE EVEN FOR REAL!?
Instead we upload a histogram of the game session + your hardware and then datamine through a crapton of data so that you can play just as before.
This presentation is okay for high school...perhaps. But not this.
I don't want to spew negativism around, but this is really unacceptable.
/rant over and out