I was going to post under the Corsair 750d thread but think it deserves it's own.
George was defending the new models criticism and summarized by saying
I have a very basic strategy for becoming the #1 case vendor in the world.
1. Ask you guys what you want.
2. Build it.
3. Launch it.
Repeat as necessary.
So my thought was ...
when is the
1. Log onto the manufacturers cases site
2. click on "custom design" tab
3. enter own specs,: layout, sizes, color, pre-installed components, custom laser cutouts lighting etc
4. press finish
5. enter credit card details
6. wait for delivery
They do it with bikes, racing road bikes, motor cycles, cars, houses, shoes, wet suits etc , it doesn't cost that much more and its perfect , OK there is usually no hope of resale but its the future of many industries
and then there's the world of 3D printers , maybe just buy the printer instead.
Has anyone printed their own case? (damn that's another new topic to start)