Overclock.net › Forums › Graphics Cards › AMD/ATI › 7970 now or wait for R280X?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

7970 now or wait for R280X? - Page 2

post #11 of 12
Thread Starter 
Alright guys, thanks for the replies, guess I'm gonna wait it out. If I do end up going 7970/7950 what brand should I be looking for? Definitely not gonna put it under water, but I do want to do a mild overclock. Should I just get whatever's cheapest?
Edited by whitemencanjump - 9/28/13 at 4:48pm
post #12 of 12
Man I don't know what to do myself. Totally confused here. I want to get that 7970 but with the new stuff right around the corner and this article: http://www.techpowerup.com/191541/xfx-radeon-r9-280x-double-dissipation-pictured.html?cp=2#comments it's hard to decide.
Seriously thinking of just crossfiring until.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: AMD/ATI
Overclock.net › Forums › Graphics Cards › AMD/ATI › 7970 now or wait for R280X?