Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Computer Cases › The NZXT H-Series Club (H630, H440, H230)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The NZXT H-Series Club (H630, H440, H230) - Page 312

Poll Results: Should I add the S340 to the thread, and alter the club name?

 
  • 64% (92)
    Keep H-Series only (H630, H440, H230) for more detailed thread
  • 35% (50)
    Add the S340, alter the club name to add "S" line, because their similar products
142 Total Votes  
post #3111 of 4473
Quote:
Originally Posted by COFFIELD View Post

I think that u will have to paint it but I'd ask deadpool first. (Nzxt rep)

I was able to get black trim pieces, so I'm trying to avoid painting. I want all OEM stuff. Where can I contact dead pool? Like I said I just need the black PSU plastic bit..lol
post #3112 of 4473
Quote:
Originally Posted by Related View Post

I was able to get black trim pieces, so I'm trying to avoid painting. I want all OEM stuff. Where can I contact dead pool? Like I said I just need the black PSU plastic bit..lol

@xD3aDPooLx is his username. He would be the one too ask.
post #3113 of 4473
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by COFFIELD View Post

@xD3aDPooLx is his username. He would be the one too ask.

Ill talk to him tomorrow and get back to you on that. Good idea, could be something here for swapping that out for different colored builds. Get back to you
Megatron
(16 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
8350 Vishera  Asus CHV Formula-Z Diamond 7970 X 2 GSkill Trident 2400mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveOSMonitor
Samsung 840 256gb ssd Samsung Evo 500gb ssd Windows 8.1 24 in LG Led 1080p 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
CM Storm Trigger Lepa G1000 NZXT H630 CM Storm Inferno 
Mouse PadAudioOtherOther
CM Storm Logitech 2.1 System Custom Lighting Cooler Master SGH-6000-KK5R1 Circumaural Storm ... 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
4790k Asus Z97Plusi Asus Strix Gtx 980 Adata XPG  
Hard DriveCoolingOSPower
Samsung Evo  Corsair H100i Windows 8.1 Corsair AX 760 
Case
Corsair 380t (Modded) 
  hide details  
Reply
Megatron
(16 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
8350 Vishera  Asus CHV Formula-Z Diamond 7970 X 2 GSkill Trident 2400mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveOSMonitor
Samsung 840 256gb ssd Samsung Evo 500gb ssd Windows 8.1 24 in LG Led 1080p 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
CM Storm Trigger Lepa G1000 NZXT H630 CM Storm Inferno 
Mouse PadAudioOtherOther
CM Storm Logitech 2.1 System Custom Lighting Cooler Master SGH-6000-KK5R1 Circumaural Storm ... 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
4790k Asus Z97Plusi Asus Strix Gtx 980 Adata XPG  
Hard DriveCoolingOSPower
Samsung Evo  Corsair H100i Windows 8.1 Corsair AX 760 
Case
Corsair 380t (Modded) 
  hide details  
Reply
post #3114 of 4473
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgtgates View Post

Ill talk to him tomorrow and get back to you on that. Good idea, could be something here for swapping that out for different colored builds. Get back to you

Thanks a bunch. I have a red one if anyone would be interested... that's if I can get my hands on the black one.
post #3115 of 4473
Quote:
Originally Posted by Related View Post

Thanks a bunch. I have a red one if anyone would be interested... that's if I can get my hands on the black one.

I'm painting mine... just masking tape the logo and spray spray spray... least that's the plan by the time i swapped it with anyone as most people here are in the US it would be like 1 month wait for all the postage haha
First Build
(15 items)
 
 
MotherboardGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Asus P5Q SE/R GTS 250 Kingston Hyper X Hyper X Fury SSD 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
WD Blue WD Green LG DVD R/RW EVO 120 Heatsink 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 8.1 Pro Acer V276HL Microsoft Sidewinder 700W 
CaseMouseAudio
Antec Dark Fleet DF-85 Roccat Kone Fat Man Valve Amp 
  hide details  
Reply
First Build
(15 items)
 
 
MotherboardGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Asus P5Q SE/R GTS 250 Kingston Hyper X Hyper X Fury SSD 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
WD Blue WD Green LG DVD R/RW EVO 120 Heatsink 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 8.1 Pro Acer V276HL Microsoft Sidewinder 700W 
CaseMouseAudio
Antec Dark Fleet DF-85 Roccat Kone Fat Man Valve Amp 
  hide details  
Reply
post #3116 of 4473
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yianni89 View Post

I'm painting mine... just masking tape the logo and spray spray spray... least that's the plan by the time i swapped it with anyone as most people here are in the US it would be like 1 month wait for all the postage haha

Tell me you have a white and black H440! wink.gif
post #3117 of 4473
thumb.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by Related View Post

Tell me you have a white and black H440! wink.gif

thumb.gif
First Build
(15 items)
 
 
MotherboardGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Asus P5Q SE/R GTS 250 Kingston Hyper X Hyper X Fury SSD 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
WD Blue WD Green LG DVD R/RW EVO 120 Heatsink 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 8.1 Pro Acer V276HL Microsoft Sidewinder 700W 
CaseMouseAudio
Antec Dark Fleet DF-85 Roccat Kone Fat Man Valve Amp 
  hide details  
Reply
First Build
(15 items)
 
 
MotherboardGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Asus P5Q SE/R GTS 250 Kingston Hyper X Hyper X Fury SSD 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
WD Blue WD Green LG DVD R/RW EVO 120 Heatsink 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 8.1 Pro Acer V276HL Microsoft Sidewinder 700W 
CaseMouseAudio
Antec Dark Fleet DF-85 Roccat Kone Fat Man Valve Amp 
  hide details  
Reply
post #3118 of 4473
Welp, I've very effectively destroyed the sleekness of the H440, but god damnit the temp drops make it all worth it! biggrin.gif




post #3119 of 4473
Quote:
Originally Posted by adog12341 View Post

Welp, I've very effectively destroyed the sleekness of the H440, but god damnit the temp drops make it all worth it! biggrin.gif





I like it. With the rectangular mesh it looks like its from the factory (they should make replaceable front/top panels like this). And b/c it doesn't stick out very far its impact on sleekness Is minimal. Is that main lighting rgb or just red? Abd what kind of a temp drop?
Edited by COFFIELD - 1/13/15 at 9:11pm
post #3120 of 4473
It's just a couple of red LED strips. GPU temps dropped around 15C, CPU around 5
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Computer Cases
Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Computer Cases › The NZXT H-Series Club (H630, H440, H230)