Alright, since this is my first review ever, it'll probably be fairly basic. I also don't have any professional sound equipment, so I can only give a comparison of other noises. Test System...
One of the oldest pieces of hardware I own and use daily. That being said, it's paid for itself and then some. The dome shaped fan was interesting and did its job well but started dieing several...
Review Provided by Nixeus Technology. This review is part of the Overclock.net, Overclock Labs program.
[Overclock Labs] Cherry MC 4000 Review Cherry offered two of their current office mice for review so I decided to give them both a shot. This review is for the wired MC4000 model. The mouse...
After researching filters (for weeks) these were my weapon of choice and just thought I'd share the experience. I run a super tower Xigmatek Elysium case...
[FP] Samsung Caught Cheating On Benchmark Tests - Page 16
- [FP] Samsung Caught Cheating On Benchmark Tests
This thread is locked
Currently, there are 3026 Active Users (510 Members and 2516 Guests)
- › [Official] Battlefield: 1 Information and Discussion Thread 31 seconds ago
- › Three 775 combos (ATX, mATX and ITX) 1 minute ago
- › [Official] NVIDIA Titan X Pascal Owners Thread 1 minute ago
- › [IGN] First Nintendo NX Trailer to Debut This Morning 10am ET 2 minutes ago
- › Installing copper shims on a Titan XP EVGA Hybrid Kit 2 minutes ago
- › Is it the time to upgrade? 3 minutes ago
- › [Official] NVIDIA GTX 1080 Owner's Club 3 minutes ago
- › [Official] Doom 4 Information and Discussion 3 minutes ago
- › The most quiet radiator fans 2016? (silence freaks unite!) 4 minutes ago
- › Fan connection advice needed please 5 minutes ago
- › Macho X2 by AyyMD
- › Thermaltake Mini Typhoon by NotUrAvrgG33k
- › Nixeus 24in, 1920x1080, Full HD, 144Hz, FreeSync, LED Backlight... by bluedevil
- › Cherry MC 4000 by Ino.
- › DEMCiflex Dust Filter by The Sandman
- › ADATA Technology SU800 SSD Review by Jedson3614
- › be quiet! Silent Base 600 - Red by Duality92
- › AmazonBasics High-Speed HDMI Cable - 3 Feet (Latest Standard) by TheCautiousOne
- › Microsoft Internet Keyboard PS/2 by Mingan
- › Cherry MX 6.0 Keyboard by geggeg
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...
- › Intel Core i7 4790K Energy Efficiency
- › Multi Tasking on Intel Haswell CPU's
- › Intel Hyper Threading - Performance Scaling...
- › Intel Core i3 vs Core i5 vs Core i7: Gaming...
- › The Witcher 3 v1.08 - Performance Test
- › Overclock Labs - Community Review Program...