post #1 of 1
Thread Starter 
as title says just need some advice on some waterblocks for three of my gtx 680 classy's, I read a few places that universal blocks arent as good but at this point finding the right block is hard and they seem to be scarce for me, can anyone recommend any blocks i can looking into, i dont know measurements and etc just need a model of block smile.gif

also with any blocks would i need some other gear like mem thermal pads and what not?

thank you guys smile.gif