Overclock.net › Forums › Video Games › Video Games - General › Friend Thinks 'Blizzard' Games Are More Popular Than 'Rockstar' Games
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Friend Thinks 'Blizzard' Games Are More Popular Than 'Rockstar' Games - Page 4

Poll Results: Are 'Blizzard' Games More Popular Than 'Rockstar' Games?

 
  • 71% (92)
    Blizzard is more popular
  • 5% (7)
    Equally popular
  • 10% (13)
    Rockstar is more popular
  • 13% (17)
    My friend is utterly stupid
129 Total Votes  
post #31 of 57
Yea, I think you just made a irrational decision based on the success of GTA5.

If you look at the cold hard facts, Blizzard tops R*.

There is also no reason to post a poll when you can just google lel.
post #32 of 57
OP, you're gonna "lose" this poll so bad. tongue.gif

Everything Blizzard makes is extremely popular - Diablo(s), Warcraft(s), Starcraft(s), WoW.

Look at Hearthstone - it isn't even out yet, it's being played/streamed/watched in impressive numbers, people are already spending money buying cards, and BETA keys are going for 100+ EUR on Ebay.

I can't wait for Blizzard to properly enter the MOBA market or do their next big MMO.
...
(10 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
4670k + EK Supremacy Asus Maximus VI Hero Sapphire 290x + EK wb 16GB 
CoolingMonitorKeyboardPower
EK CoolStream XTX 360 (x2) Dell U2311 (x2) CM Storm Trigger CM V1000 
CaseMouse
HAF Stacker Logitech G9 
  hide details  
Reply
...
(10 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
4670k + EK Supremacy Asus Maximus VI Hero Sapphire 290x + EK wb 16GB 
CoolingMonitorKeyboardPower
EK CoolStream XTX 360 (x2) Dell U2311 (x2) CM Storm Trigger CM V1000 
CaseMouse
HAF Stacker Logitech G9 
  hide details  
Reply
post #33 of 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dargonplay View Post

Not competitive enough to win the argument then.
I don't fight with friends over some argument, nor with strangers over internet. Have a nice day.
post #34 of 57
OP, will you tell us how the conversation goes when you lose?
Genesis
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Phenom II X2 555 Black Edition Callisto 3.2GHz ASUS M4A78T-E SAPPHIRE Vapor-X 100284VXL Radeon HD 5750 1GB G.SKILL DDR3 SDRAM 4x2GB 
Optical DriveOSKeyboardPower
ASUS 24X DVD Burner Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit LITE-ON SK-1788/BS Antec Truepower New 750W 
CaseMouseMouse Pad
Cooler Master CM 690 II Advance Microsoft Wheel Mouse Optical FUNC Industries Surface 1030 
  hide details  
Reply
Genesis
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Phenom II X2 555 Black Edition Callisto 3.2GHz ASUS M4A78T-E SAPPHIRE Vapor-X 100284VXL Radeon HD 5750 1GB G.SKILL DDR3 SDRAM 4x2GB 
Optical DriveOSKeyboardPower
ASUS 24X DVD Burner Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit LITE-ON SK-1788/BS Antec Truepower New 750W 
CaseMouseMouse Pad
Cooler Master CM 690 II Advance Microsoft Wheel Mouse Optical FUNC Industries Surface 1030 
  hide details  
Reply
post #35 of 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by eTheBlack View Post

I don't fight with friends over some argument, nor with strangers over internet. Have a nice day.

Fighting over an argument is stupid, proving your argument is true is being smart. Have a nice day.
post #36 of 57
What's the entire point of this?

I too get into a lot of arguments with my friends. But it's an argument, and they are my friends. After discussing the matter for 10 or 15 minutes, we grow tired of it and do something else.
   
AGP bencher
(14 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Ryzen R7 1700 Gigabyte GA-AX370-Gaming 5 Sapphire HD 6950 2GiB 2x8GB KFA2 HOF DDR4-3600 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Crucial MX100 256GB Seagate 600 Series 240GB Seagate 7200.14 2TB Samsung F3 1TB 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
EKWB Supreme HF XSPC Rasa GPU EK XT360 EK 4.0 
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
W10 Pro LG IPS235 LG E2250V KUL ES-87 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
SF Leadex II 650W Lian Li PC-A05NB Logitech G9 Xonar DX 
AudioAudio
SMSL SA-S3+Technics CB-250 Sennheiser HD555 
CPUMotherboardRAMHard Drive
AMD A10-5700 Gigabyte F2A75M-HD2 G.SKILL Ares 2133 CL9 Hitachi 5K750 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Momentus .7 200GB Noctua NH-L9a Server 2012 R2 Standard AUO B156HW01 
PowerCaseOther
PicoPSU-80-WI-25V AIO Aluminium Handmade TP-Link Archer Something Something Wi-Fi AC 
CPUCPUCPUMotherboard
Core2Duo E6400 Core2Quad Q6600 Pentium Dual Core E5200 AsRock 4COREDUAL-SATA2 R2.0 
GraphicsRAMHard DriveOptical Drive
A dumpload of ancient AGP cards Kingston Value DDR2-667 CL4 2T @CL3 1T Seagate 160GB 7200.10 LG IDE DVD-ROM 
CoolingCoolingOSMonitor
Ghettomade CPU waterblock 49cc 2stroke engine copper radiator WinXP SP2 32bit ProView 17" 
PowerCase
Tacens Radix V 550W Ghetto aluminium bench 
  hide details  
Reply
   
AGP bencher
(14 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Ryzen R7 1700 Gigabyte GA-AX370-Gaming 5 Sapphire HD 6950 2GiB 2x8GB KFA2 HOF DDR4-3600 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Crucial MX100 256GB Seagate 600 Series 240GB Seagate 7200.14 2TB Samsung F3 1TB 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
EKWB Supreme HF XSPC Rasa GPU EK XT360 EK 4.0 
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
W10 Pro LG IPS235 LG E2250V KUL ES-87 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
SF Leadex II 650W Lian Li PC-A05NB Logitech G9 Xonar DX 
AudioAudio
SMSL SA-S3+Technics CB-250 Sennheiser HD555 
CPUMotherboardRAMHard Drive
AMD A10-5700 Gigabyte F2A75M-HD2 G.SKILL Ares 2133 CL9 Hitachi 5K750 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Momentus .7 200GB Noctua NH-L9a Server 2012 R2 Standard AUO B156HW01 
PowerCaseOther
PicoPSU-80-WI-25V AIO Aluminium Handmade TP-Link Archer Something Something Wi-Fi AC 
CPUCPUCPUMotherboard
Core2Duo E6400 Core2Quad Q6600 Pentium Dual Core E5200 AsRock 4COREDUAL-SATA2 R2.0 
GraphicsRAMHard DriveOptical Drive
A dumpload of ancient AGP cards Kingston Value DDR2-667 CL4 2T @CL3 1T Seagate 160GB 7200.10 LG IDE DVD-ROM 
CoolingCoolingOSMonitor
Ghettomade CPU waterblock 49cc 2stroke engine copper radiator WinXP SP2 32bit ProView 17" 
PowerCase
Tacens Radix V 550W Ghetto aluminium bench 
  hide details  
Reply
post #37 of 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by For_the_moves View Post

OP, will you tell us how the conversation goes when you lose?

I bet he never speaks of this poll to anyone lol
post #38 of 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by yanks8981 View Post

I bet he never speaks of this poll to anyone lol

This made me lol so hard.
Gaming 2016
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 6700K Gigabyte Z170M-D3H MSI GTX1070 8G ARMOR Kingston HyperX FURY DDR4 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Samsung 840 Evo Samsung 850 Evo Seagate SHHD Cooler Master Nepton 240M 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 10 Pro XB321HK Logitech 710 Corsair RM550x 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Cooler Master Silencio 352 Logitech G500 Razer Goliathus Presonus Eris 4.5 
  hide details  
Reply
Gaming 2016
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 6700K Gigabyte Z170M-D3H MSI GTX1070 8G ARMOR Kingston HyperX FURY DDR4 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Samsung 840 Evo Samsung 850 Evo Seagate SHHD Cooler Master Nepton 240M 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 10 Pro XB321HK Logitech 710 Corsair RM550x 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Cooler Master Silencio 352 Logitech G500 Razer Goliathus Presonus Eris 4.5 
  hide details  
Reply
post #39 of 57
Thread Starter 
I wanted an actual answer, I couldn't find it on Google so I asked the community
     
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 3820 @ 4.5Ghz ASUS Rampage IV Formula X79 EVGA GTX 980 Ti Hybrid @ 1450/1900 Corsair Dominator 16gb @ 2.2GHz C9 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
WD Caviar Blue 1tb 7200RPM WD Caviar Blue 1tb 7200RPM WD Caviar Blue 500gb 7200RPM 120.5 Custom Loop 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 10 Pro x64 LG D2343P-BN 3D Monitor @ 70Hz Corsair K70 (MX Brown) Corsair AX Series 850w 
CaseMouseAudio
NZXT Switch 810 Black (Heavily Modded) Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Sennheiser HD 598 Cs 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX-6300 @ 4.5Ghz Gigabyte 970A UD3 AMD HD8490 (OEM) @ 1.1Ghz Core/Mem Patriot Viper Xtreme 8gb @1600MHz 8-8-8-24 
Optical DriveCoolingCoolingOS
LiteOn Bluray Player Corsair Hydro Series H100i Zalman 120mm Led Fans x4 Windows 10 Pro x64 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Hitachi 24" 70Hz Monitor Logitech EX110 OCZ ZT 550w Full Modular Zalman Z9 Plus 
MouseAudioOther
DELL Wireless Mouse Logitech 5.1 Sound System TP-Link TL-WN781ND Wireless Card 
  hide details  
Reply
     
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 3820 @ 4.5Ghz ASUS Rampage IV Formula X79 EVGA GTX 980 Ti Hybrid @ 1450/1900 Corsair Dominator 16gb @ 2.2GHz C9 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
WD Caviar Blue 1tb 7200RPM WD Caviar Blue 1tb 7200RPM WD Caviar Blue 500gb 7200RPM 120.5 Custom Loop 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 10 Pro x64 LG D2343P-BN 3D Monitor @ 70Hz Corsair K70 (MX Brown) Corsair AX Series 850w 
CaseMouseAudio
NZXT Switch 810 Black (Heavily Modded) Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Sennheiser HD 598 Cs 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX-6300 @ 4.5Ghz Gigabyte 970A UD3 AMD HD8490 (OEM) @ 1.1Ghz Core/Mem Patriot Viper Xtreme 8gb @1600MHz 8-8-8-24 
Optical DriveCoolingCoolingOS
LiteOn Bluray Player Corsair Hydro Series H100i Zalman 120mm Led Fans x4 Windows 10 Pro x64 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Hitachi 24" 70Hz Monitor Logitech EX110 OCZ ZT 550w Full Modular Zalman Z9 Plus 
MouseAudioOther
DELL Wireless Mouse Logitech 5.1 Sound System TP-Link TL-WN781ND Wireless Card 
  hide details  
Reply
post #40 of 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dargonplay View Post

Fighting over an argument is stupid, proving your argument is true is being smart. Have a nice day.
Proving your argument is true while he is doing same thing is almost same as fighting over argument, thus I'm being smart and not go into that. Have a new nice day.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Video Games - General
Overclock.net › Forums › Video Games › Video Games - General › Friend Thinks 'Blizzard' Games Are More Popular Than 'Rockstar' Games