Overclock.net › Forums › Intel › Intel CPUs › [MOD] LGA775 Support For LGA771 Xeon CPUs
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[MOD] LGA775 Support For LGA771 Xeon CPUs - Page 270

post #2691 of 12431
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rutger View Post

-Had a BSOD after 2.5hr prime95, trying with a bit more vcore now.-

I think running Prime is waste of time.
Your cpu will not ever run in such conditions.
Video Editing
(14 items)
 
HTPC
(14 items)
 
Internet PC
(11 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Xeon E5450 @4Ghz P5Q Deluxe EAH3450 silent  8GB A-DATA Vitesta Extreme Edition DDR2-800+ C... 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
2x WD WD10EALX RAID1 WD10EZEX out of site backup 2x WD320AAKS RAID0 (sometimes in Matrix Raid) 2x or 3x WD800JD RAID0 
Optical DriveCoolingOSPower
LITEON DVD-RW Zalman CNPS10X Optima Silent mode win7 64 Chieftec CFT-560A-12C 
CaseOther
Chieftec LBX-03 Full tower w/active HDD cooling NEC uPD720201 USB3.0 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Xeon E5450 Asus P5QL-E EAH4350 silent 8GB DDR2 800 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
120GB IDE DVDrom CNPS7500-AlCu LED silent mode win7 64 
MonitorPowerCaseMouse
TV 40" SeaSonic SS-350-ET 80+ Asus Vento TA-8G1 mini bluetooth mouse 
AudioOther
ASUS Xonar D1 USB mpeg4 DVB-T tuner 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Xeon L5420 @0.952V ASUS P5QL-E ASUS EAH3450 Silent 8GB DDR2 800 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingPower
WD3200AAJB DVD-RW Zalman CNPS7000 Al-Cu Silent mode SeaSonic SS-350-ET 80+ 
CaseAudioOther
1998 SoundBlaster Live! (`1998) NEC uPD720201 USB3.0 
  hide details  
Reply
Video Editing
(14 items)
 
HTPC
(14 items)
 
Internet PC
(11 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Xeon E5450 @4Ghz P5Q Deluxe EAH3450 silent  8GB A-DATA Vitesta Extreme Edition DDR2-800+ C... 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
2x WD WD10EALX RAID1 WD10EZEX out of site backup 2x WD320AAKS RAID0 (sometimes in Matrix Raid) 2x or 3x WD800JD RAID0 
Optical DriveCoolingOSPower
LITEON DVD-RW Zalman CNPS10X Optima Silent mode win7 64 Chieftec CFT-560A-12C 
CaseOther
Chieftec LBX-03 Full tower w/active HDD cooling NEC uPD720201 USB3.0 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Xeon E5450 Asus P5QL-E EAH4350 silent 8GB DDR2 800 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
120GB IDE DVDrom CNPS7500-AlCu LED silent mode win7 64 
MonitorPowerCaseMouse
TV 40" SeaSonic SS-350-ET 80+ Asus Vento TA-8G1 mini bluetooth mouse 
AudioOther
ASUS Xonar D1 USB mpeg4 DVB-T tuner 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Xeon L5420 @0.952V ASUS P5QL-E ASUS EAH3450 Silent 8GB DDR2 800 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingPower
WD3200AAJB DVD-RW Zalman CNPS7000 Al-Cu Silent mode SeaSonic SS-350-ET 80+ 
CaseAudioOther
1998 SoundBlaster Live! (`1998) NEC uPD720201 USB3.0 
  hide details  
Reply
post #2692 of 12431
Quote:
Originally Posted by patentman View Post

I think running Prime is waste of time.
Your cpu will not ever run in such conditions.

It does not matter, if it is unstable it is unstable. Even if it's just a gaming pc with no sensitive data you do not want it to crash, ever. What if that blue screen happened right in the middle of a raid?
post #2693 of 12431
OK, let`s see the facts.

You take a cheap cpu that is capable of more overclocking than a Qxxx
You can achieve so many Mhz.
The system was most probably previously running a weak Dual Core cpu.

So I don`t see any reason you get the every last drop of the juice there.
It is very easy to get a good overclock and make it stable.
Assuming you already know what is your memory capable of. Even though you must run memtest86+ for at least 10 cycles.
Just set a max Vcore you are happy with, up the FSB and see if it *loads win.
If it does then it takes only a couple of steps.
First you up a little more the Vcore, then you lower the FSB just a little so to make sure the chipset will not get unstable rather than the cpu.
Most probably you`re good if RAM is happy. But if you`re not then it is only a few fine adjustments away.

*If it does not load win then you lower the FSB and start over.

Prime and other stress tests are only good for getting more and more addicted. Like trying to make Prime stable, then upgrade heatsink, then memory, then...
Don`t forget this is a cheap upgrade. There is no meaning if you start going crazy and seek the last drop.
The Xeons will do anyway more than what you would do with a Q9650 or even QX9650...


In my video editing system I run a E5450 4Ghz, have three RAID arrays and... edit my personal videos, and as well it is the storage system.
So there is no room for instability. Still I don`t see any reason I should Prime test.


By the way:

a) Norton Ghost is #1 tool.
b) always keep important files in a PC with no internet access.
c) keep them in RAID1
d) periodically backup to an off site hard disk (with direct connection, not through internet)
Edited by patentman - 3/20/14 at 1:13pm
Video Editing
(14 items)
 
HTPC
(14 items)
 
Internet PC
(11 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Xeon E5450 @4Ghz P5Q Deluxe EAH3450 silent  8GB A-DATA Vitesta Extreme Edition DDR2-800+ C... 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
2x WD WD10EALX RAID1 WD10EZEX out of site backup 2x WD320AAKS RAID0 (sometimes in Matrix Raid) 2x or 3x WD800JD RAID0 
Optical DriveCoolingOSPower
LITEON DVD-RW Zalman CNPS10X Optima Silent mode win7 64 Chieftec CFT-560A-12C 
CaseOther
Chieftec LBX-03 Full tower w/active HDD cooling NEC uPD720201 USB3.0 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Xeon E5450 Asus P5QL-E EAH4350 silent 8GB DDR2 800 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
120GB IDE DVDrom CNPS7500-AlCu LED silent mode win7 64 
MonitorPowerCaseMouse
TV 40" SeaSonic SS-350-ET 80+ Asus Vento TA-8G1 mini bluetooth mouse 
AudioOther
ASUS Xonar D1 USB mpeg4 DVB-T tuner 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Xeon L5420 @0.952V ASUS P5QL-E ASUS EAH3450 Silent 8GB DDR2 800 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingPower
WD3200AAJB DVD-RW Zalman CNPS7000 Al-Cu Silent mode SeaSonic SS-350-ET 80+ 
CaseAudioOther
1998 SoundBlaster Live! (`1998) NEC uPD720201 USB3.0 
  hide details  
Reply
Video Editing
(14 items)
 
HTPC
(14 items)
 
Internet PC
(11 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Xeon E5450 @4Ghz P5Q Deluxe EAH3450 silent  8GB A-DATA Vitesta Extreme Edition DDR2-800+ C... 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
2x WD WD10EALX RAID1 WD10EZEX out of site backup 2x WD320AAKS RAID0 (sometimes in Matrix Raid) 2x or 3x WD800JD RAID0 
Optical DriveCoolingOSPower
LITEON DVD-RW Zalman CNPS10X Optima Silent mode win7 64 Chieftec CFT-560A-12C 
CaseOther
Chieftec LBX-03 Full tower w/active HDD cooling NEC uPD720201 USB3.0 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Xeon E5450 Asus P5QL-E EAH4350 silent 8GB DDR2 800 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
120GB IDE DVDrom CNPS7500-AlCu LED silent mode win7 64 
MonitorPowerCaseMouse
TV 40" SeaSonic SS-350-ET 80+ Asus Vento TA-8G1 mini bluetooth mouse 
AudioOther
ASUS Xonar D1 USB mpeg4 DVB-T tuner 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Xeon L5420 @0.952V ASUS P5QL-E ASUS EAH3450 Silent 8GB DDR2 800 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingPower
WD3200AAJB DVD-RW Zalman CNPS7000 Al-Cu Silent mode SeaSonic SS-350-ET 80+ 
CaseAudioOther
1998 SoundBlaster Live! (`1998) NEC uPD720201 USB3.0 
  hide details  
Reply
post #2694 of 12431
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronal View Post

Does anyone know if the mod works on the DFI Lanparty P35-T2RS Motherboard?

DFI LANPARTY JR GF9400-T2RS GeForce 9400 GeForce 9400 1333 At least 130W Q9650, QX9650 All (within FSB limits)

DFI P45-T2RS P45 ICH10R 1333 At least 130W Q9650, QX9650 All (within FSB limits) X5460

P35 Chipset of your board is compatible.


Should work, may need CPU microcodes updating to enable advanced features. Should POST out of the box.

Cheers
Spart
Edited by sparticle - 3/20/14 at 1:15pm
post #2695 of 12431
I've had overclocked cpu's run fine for over a week in the past and then suddenly crash mid game. That is really annoying. I'd rather run prime95 a few times and be certain i won't have to deal with problems in the future.

Had the cpu prime95 stable at a bit higher vcore for 2 hrs at 1.28v. I'm now trying with lowered VTT and MCH. (down from 1.4v to 1.2v)
I also added back my PC6400 ram.
post #2696 of 12431
After putting Xeon E5440 (with sticker) in Asus P5Q Deluxe I've had programs crashing, like antivirus, Flash player, Windows desktop manager, RealTemp...
I did three Prime95 runs today, first one reported an error after 1h 7min,second one under a minute and the third one in 2 minutes, error was:
[Mar 20 22:23] FATAL ERROR : Rounding was 0.5, expected less than 0.4
[Mar 20 22:23] Hardware failure detected, consult stress.txt file.
That was with every BIOS CPU setting on auto.
Temperatures were normal, highest was 49°C, I did get higher when I tried OC-ing, up to 59°C but I got nowhere with that.
Before E5440 I had a E6600, E8400 and E5345 runing with the same mobo and RAM (Kingston HyperX 1066Mhz), never crashing anything.

So to me this seems like a case of a bad CPU, am I wrong?
post #2697 of 12431
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxpenguinxx View Post

It does not matter, if it is unstable it is unstable. Even if it's just a gaming pc with no sensitive data you do not want it to crash, ever. What if that blue screen happened right in the middle of a raid?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rutger View Post

I've had overclocked cpu's run fine for over a week in the past and then suddenly crash mid game. That is really annoying. I'd rather run prime95 a few times and be certain i won't have to deal with problems in the future.

Had the cpu prime95 stable at a bit higher vcore for 2 hrs at 1.28v. I'm now trying with lowered VTT and MCH. (down from 1.4v to 1.2v)
I also added back my PC6400 ram.

Exactly, this is why I use Prime95. What somebody does with their PC is really irrelevant, I demand 100% stability. I let prime95 run overnight while I'm sleeping, It's not like you need to sit there and watch it. A CPU that is Mostly stable gives you that random crash when you stress your all CPU cores. I stress my CPU very hard and when I'm prime95 stable, I get zero crashes. On a system that is less stable but not pushed hard enough to crash, you will slowly corrupt your data. You will then eventually end up having all kinds of errors that adjusting your overclock will not fix. Making corrupted backups of your corrupted data is of no help.
Quote:
Originally Posted by patentman View Post

OK, let`s see the facts.

You take a cheap cpu that is capable of more overclocking than a Qxxx
You can achieve so many Mhz.
The system was most probably previously running a weak Dual Core cpu.

So I don`t see any reason you get the every last drop of the juice there.
It is very easy to get a good overclock and make it stable.
Assuming you already know what is your memory capable of. Even though you must run memtest86+ for at least 10 cycles.
Just set a max Vcore you are happy with, up the FSB and see if it *loads win.
If it does then it takes only a couple of steps.
First you up a little more the Vcore, then you lower the FSB just a little so to make sure the chipset will not get unstable rather than the cpu.
Most probably you`re good if RAM is happy. But if you`re not then it is only a few fine adjustments away.

*If it does not load win then you lower the FSB and start over.

Prime and other stress tests are only good for getting more and more addicted. Like trying to make Prime stable, then upgrade heatsink, then memory, then...
Don`t forget this is a cheap upgrade. There is no meaning if you start going crazy and seek the last drop.
The Xeons will do anyway more than what you would do with a Q9650 or even QX9650...


In my video editing system I run a E5450 4Ghz, have three RAID arrays and... edit my personal videos, and as well it is the storage system.
So there is no room for instability. Still I don`t see any reason I should Prime test.

Tests like memtest are pointless and do no good once you know what your memory is capable of. It also doesn't stress your CPU which is when it will fail you. You state your opinions all over as though they are fact. Just because you don't use your PC a certain way or don't see the reasoning behind what others choose to do doesn't make it invalid. You choose to run at an easy overclock that requires very little testing as these CPU's do 4GHz without blinking. Those of us who actually push their systems have a higher likelihood of running into problems.

Hmm what makes more sense high overclocks with random crashes or no crashes at same speeds on a Prime95 stable system...rolleyes.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by patentman View Post

Don`t forget this is a cheap upgrade. There is no meaning if you start going crazy and seek the last drop.
Yes this is a cheap upgrade, that's no reason not to do whatever you like. If somebody wants to get every last bit of performance out of their CPU, good for them. I run 4.2 GHz on a refurb $20 H60 water cooling loop. Runs great, cool and Prime95 stable. I see every reason to run this setup this way, and why shouldn't I? $50 upgrade and my PC does everything I ever need it to.
Quote:
Originally Posted by patentman View Post

Prime and other stress tests are only good for getting more and more addicted.
That statement is utter rubbish. How is running my PC 100% stable being addicted? I set high standards for my equipment and expect it to perform as intended every time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by patentman View Post

a) Norton Ghost is #1 tool.
b) always keep important files in a PC with no internet access.
c) keep them in RAID1
d) periodically backup to an off site hard disk (with direct connection, not through internet)

Obsess much? Why would anyone need at least three different backups of their data? Assuming your system is truly stable this is total overkill.
MadMod
(8 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
X5470 @4.2GHz Asus P5Q Pro HD 6970 (flashed) Corsair 2GB X 2 PC2-8500 1066MHz 
Hard DriveCoolingOSPower
Toshiba SSD Corsair H60 Win 7 Corsiar 750W 
  hide details  
Reply
MadMod
(8 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
X5470 @4.2GHz Asus P5Q Pro HD 6970 (flashed) Corsair 2GB X 2 PC2-8500 1066MHz 
Hard DriveCoolingOSPower
Toshiba SSD Corsair H60 Win 7 Corsiar 750W 
  hide details  
Reply
post #2698 of 12431
GA-EP45-UD3P (Rev 1.6) is working with a L5420, I updated microcodes first to avoid problems.
post #2699 of 12431
Quote:
Originally Posted by hepovac View Post

After putting Xeon E5440 (with sticker) in Asus P5Q Deluxe I've had programs crashing, like antivirus, Flash player, Windows desktop manager, RealTemp...
I did three Prime95 runs today, first one reported an error after 1h 7min,second one under a minute and the third one in 2 minutes, error was:
[Mar 20 22:23] FATAL ERROR : Rounding was 0.5, expected less than 0.4
[Mar 20 22:23] Hardware failure detected, consult stress.txt file.
That was with every BIOS CPU setting on auto.
Temperatures were normal, highest was 49°C, I did get higher when I tried OC-ing, up to 59°C but I got nowhere with that.
Before E5440 I had a E6600, E8400 and E5345 runing with the same mobo and RAM (Kingston HyperX 1066Mhz), never crashing anything.

So to me this seems like a case of a bad CPU, am I wrong?

I thought I had a difficult CPU on a P5Q PRO until I pulled it out and saw I must have bent a few pins and actually broke the tip off of one. The CPU was solid at stock speeds, but took a ton of voltage to get any overclock and I'm only talking 100-200mhz. Adjusted the bent/broken pins best I could and then it hit 3.4ghz. I bought a 750i FTW that I'll test to see what the cpu can really do and that will give me another look at the pins. If it can be adjusted more, I hope to get to the full potential of the chip.

Check the pins on the mobo. And since the CPU is out, check the sticker.
XeonGrover
(9 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Xeon x5460 slbba Asus P5Q Pro xfx 7950 dtkc 8gb 4x2gb g.skill 1066 
Hard DriveCoolingOSPower
Intel 530 Sunbeam Core Contact Freezer Win 7 Corsair VX550 
Case
cooler master storm scout 
  hide details  
Reply
XeonGrover
(9 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Xeon x5460 slbba Asus P5Q Pro xfx 7950 dtkc 8gb 4x2gb g.skill 1066 
Hard DriveCoolingOSPower
Intel 530 Sunbeam Core Contact Freezer Win 7 Corsair VX550 
Case
cooler master storm scout 
  hide details  
Reply
post #2700 of 12431
Quote:
Originally Posted by TerminalVoltage View Post


Exactly, this is why I use Prime95. What somebody does with their PC is really irrelevant, I demand 100% stability. I let prime95 run overnight while I'm sleeping, It's not like you need to sit there and watch it. A CPU that is Mostly stable gives you that random crash when you stress your all CPU cores. I stress my CPU very hard and when I'm prime95 stable, I get zero crashes. On a system that is less stable but not pushed hard enough to crash, you will slowly corrupt your data. You will then eventually end up having all kinds of errors that adjusting your overclock will not fix. Making corrupted backups of your corrupted data is of no help.

Tests like memtest are pointless and do no good once you know what your memory is capable of. It also doesn't stress your CPU which is when it will fail you. You state your opinions all over as though they are fact. Just because you don't use your PC a certain way or don't see the reasoning behind what others choose to do doesn't make it invalid. You choose to run at an easy overclock that requires very little testing as these CPU's do 4GHz without blinking. Those of us who actually push their systems have a higher likelihood of running into problems.

All I`m saying is there is no need to get into this.
I`m overclocking more than 15 years and I know that even if you Prime test a cpu/mobo/mem running at its max then one time or another it will crash. I guarantee this.
There are many reasons for this.
Ambient temp rise.
Dust.
Power stage of motherboard.
Overheated memory modules.
and so many other

For me Prime or other stress tests are not a tool.
They are good only to stress the system making things worse. Like degradation, especially if you have tested with high Vcore.
I don`t use any such "test"

Once a cpu/mobo/mem can hit 470FSB effortless and at 450FSB seems stable then at 440FSB it is stable as rock. No matter if ambient temp rise, etc
But the same cpu/mobo/mem if it is left running at 465FSB Prime tested then one time or another believe me it will fail. No room left.
Vcore will be high stressing things more, like overheating and stress power stage.
Chipset and memory one time or another will fail stability. It does not have to be the cpu.

What I said is one coming from a weak E8400 @3600 to a E5450 @4000 or even 3960Mhz then the difference is huge. No need to push things like crazy.
If you personally want the max and going for the max then it is your preference, but not the right thing you may think.

Instability does not come out of cpu only. Motherboard too. And most times it is the memory.
Even if you think you know what your memory was capable of then you still have to test with memtest86+ for at least 10 cycles (10 should be considered the lowest).
This is cause that most probably you have changed FSB STRAP on motherboard by changing cpu and go from 380FSB to 450 FSB.
Different FSB STRAP = different memory stability.
Of course there are many other factors, like Turbo memory and some more other memory bios settings.

Then by lowering the theoretical stable 450FSB to 440FSB you have left room to:
cpu
mem
chipset
other factors like those said above

Why would anyone need such a backup scheme? Only if he has important files. Like personal videos that want to keep them for ever.
One PSU failure and there you go. HDD gone bad, all files lost.
One click and gone. That click may come from another user, like your kid for example, or even accidentally from you.

In a few words as I don`t play games but rather use my PCs for doing a job then I stand no instability at all.
So for me more important is to leave some room than hit the max.
Anyway.
Edited by patentman - 3/20/14 at 9:50pm
Video Editing
(14 items)
 
HTPC
(14 items)
 
Internet PC
(11 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Xeon E5450 @4Ghz P5Q Deluxe EAH3450 silent  8GB A-DATA Vitesta Extreme Edition DDR2-800+ C... 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
2x WD WD10EALX RAID1 WD10EZEX out of site backup 2x WD320AAKS RAID0 (sometimes in Matrix Raid) 2x or 3x WD800JD RAID0 
Optical DriveCoolingOSPower
LITEON DVD-RW Zalman CNPS10X Optima Silent mode win7 64 Chieftec CFT-560A-12C 
CaseOther
Chieftec LBX-03 Full tower w/active HDD cooling NEC uPD720201 USB3.0 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Xeon E5450 Asus P5QL-E EAH4350 silent 8GB DDR2 800 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
120GB IDE DVDrom CNPS7500-AlCu LED silent mode win7 64 
MonitorPowerCaseMouse
TV 40" SeaSonic SS-350-ET 80+ Asus Vento TA-8G1 mini bluetooth mouse 
AudioOther
ASUS Xonar D1 USB mpeg4 DVB-T tuner 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Xeon L5420 @0.952V ASUS P5QL-E ASUS EAH3450 Silent 8GB DDR2 800 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingPower
WD3200AAJB DVD-RW Zalman CNPS7000 Al-Cu Silent mode SeaSonic SS-350-ET 80+ 
CaseAudioOther
1998 SoundBlaster Live! (`1998) NEC uPD720201 USB3.0 
  hide details  
Reply
Video Editing
(14 items)
 
HTPC
(14 items)
 
Internet PC
(11 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Xeon E5450 @4Ghz P5Q Deluxe EAH3450 silent  8GB A-DATA Vitesta Extreme Edition DDR2-800+ C... 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
2x WD WD10EALX RAID1 WD10EZEX out of site backup 2x WD320AAKS RAID0 (sometimes in Matrix Raid) 2x or 3x WD800JD RAID0 
Optical DriveCoolingOSPower
LITEON DVD-RW Zalman CNPS10X Optima Silent mode win7 64 Chieftec CFT-560A-12C 
CaseOther
Chieftec LBX-03 Full tower w/active HDD cooling NEC uPD720201 USB3.0 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Xeon E5450 Asus P5QL-E EAH4350 silent 8GB DDR2 800 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
120GB IDE DVDrom CNPS7500-AlCu LED silent mode win7 64 
MonitorPowerCaseMouse
TV 40" SeaSonic SS-350-ET 80+ Asus Vento TA-8G1 mini bluetooth mouse 
AudioOther
ASUS Xonar D1 USB mpeg4 DVB-T tuner 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Xeon L5420 @0.952V ASUS P5QL-E ASUS EAH3450 Silent 8GB DDR2 800 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingPower
WD3200AAJB DVD-RW Zalman CNPS7000 Al-Cu Silent mode SeaSonic SS-350-ET 80+ 
CaseAudioOther
1998 SoundBlaster Live! (`1998) NEC uPD720201 USB3.0 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Intel CPUs
Overclock.net › Forums › Intel › Intel CPUs › [MOD] LGA775 Support For LGA771 Xeon CPUs