Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Hardware News › [SA] How much did Nvidia pay Origin PC to drop AMD?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[SA] How much did Nvidia pay Origin PC to drop AMD? - Page 4  

post #31 of 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010rig View Post

Charlie from SA is one of the most unbiased writers on the web today....








Said no one ever.
Same could not be said of you as well. Regardless of his bias or no he makes some good points. Admittedly he does delve into the infantile a bit from time to time. Articles like this are kind of 10% fact and a lot of kicking and screaming for the other 90%. But the 90% doesn't change the 10% fact. But I say the same to him as I said to the Pcper articles where the AMD-hate is evident, There is truth to the point but leave the editorial till the end.
post #32 of 37
Why is this not in rumors? headscratch.gif
Workstation stuff
(407 photos)
SpecViewperf 12.0.1
(115 photos)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Zen SR7 octocore Overclockable AM4 motherboard X370 To be determined , AMD Vega? 2x8GB DDR4 low-profile or heatsink-less 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
Samsung 950 Pro / 850 Pro 256GB or 512GB NVMe SSD  Samsung 850 Evo 1TB SSD Storage Black or black+white Twin tower air cooler or s... EK Vardar F2-140 140mm, Phanteks PH-F140SP 140m... 
CoolingOSMonitorPower
Fractal Design Dynamic GP14 (included with case) Win 10 Pro 64 bit 4K monitor with Freesync EVGA Supernova G3/P2 750W or 850W 
Case
Fractal Design R5 Blackout edition 
  hide details  
Workstation stuff
(407 photos)
SpecViewperf 12.0.1
(115 photos)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Zen SR7 octocore Overclockable AM4 motherboard X370 To be determined , AMD Vega? 2x8GB DDR4 low-profile or heatsink-less 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
Samsung 950 Pro / 850 Pro 256GB or 512GB NVMe SSD  Samsung 850 Evo 1TB SSD Storage Black or black+white Twin tower air cooler or s... EK Vardar F2-140 140mm, Phanteks PH-F140SP 140m... 
CoolingOSMonitorPower
Fractal Design Dynamic GP14 (included with case) Win 10 Pro 64 bit 4K monitor with Freesync EVGA Supernova G3/P2 750W or 850W 
Case
Fractal Design R5 Blackout edition 
  hide details  
post #33 of 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaC View Post

Why is this not in rumors? headscratch.gif
No real fact. It deems a good chance of fact but no hard proof or smoking gun.
post #34 of 37
What did I just read? This man has a bit of an issue :/
post #35 of 37
Having seen how Nvidia does business, I'm not all that shocked. They're not the only company that does this sort of thing, mind. They just do it more.
post #36 of 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Durquavian View Post

No real fact. It deems a good chance of fact but no hard proof or smoking gun.

hence the question "Why is this not in rumors?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaedrus2129 View Post

Having seen how Nvidia does business, I'm not all that shocked. They're not the only company that does this sort of thing, mind. They just do it more.

can't deny that. just don't think this is news or deserves it's own thread.
My System
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 4770K @ 4.7ghz Gigabyte Z87X-UD4H EVGA GTX 980TI ACX 2.0  8GB G.Skill Trident X 2400 mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Samsung 830 SSD 128GB 3TB Toshiba  3TB Toshiba Custom Water 
OSMonitorPowerCase
Window 7 Ultimate 64 bit HP 23xi Corsair HX750i Phanteks Enthoo Luxe 
Mouse
Logitech G600 
  hide details  
My System
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 4770K @ 4.7ghz Gigabyte Z87X-UD4H EVGA GTX 980TI ACX 2.0  8GB G.Skill Trident X 2400 mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Samsung 830 SSD 128GB 3TB Toshiba  3TB Toshiba Custom Water 
OSMonitorPowerCase
Window 7 Ultimate 64 bit HP 23xi Corsair HX750i Phanteks Enthoo Luxe 
Mouse
Logitech G600 
  hide details  
post #37 of 37
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Hardware News
This thread is locked  
Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Hardware News › [SA] How much did Nvidia pay Origin PC to drop AMD?