Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › M65 Sensor Still Bad?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

M65 Sensor Still Bad?

post #1 of 8
Thread Starter 
I've read that the Corsair M65 has input lag and smoothing issues. Have these been fixed or do the mice still suck? Also, can you increase the DPI in increments of 100 or so, or are there fixed DPI settings?
post #2 of 8
There was a firmware fix. Still the sensor is considered less responsive than its predecessors by enthusiasts.

Additionally there is positive acceleration, as with all ADNS-9x00 mice.

Everything strongly subjective though. I find Roccat's ADNS-9800 implementation to be perfectly fine for example.

Being limited by equipment of that caliber will require most people to reach a respectable skilllevel first - thats my personal opinion though.
post #3 of 8
Thread Starter 
Ok, thanks. That rules out the M65 for me then!
post #4 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by dynastes View Post

There was a firmware fix. Still the sensor is considered less responsive than its predecessors by enthusiasts.

Additionally there is positive acceleration, as with all ADNS-9x00 mice.

Everything strongly subjective though. I find Roccat's ADNS-9800 implementation to be perfectly fine for example.

Being limited by equipment of that caliber will require most people to reach a respectable skilllevel first - thats my personal opinion though.

Between m65 and kone pure,kone pure is better rite?
post #5 of 8
That will also be a matter of fit, which is a subjective matter again. Kone Pure is available with a LED-based sensor though (Kone Pure Optical with A3090), which is superior to A9800 unless you need high dpi.
post #6 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by dynastes View Post

That will also be a matter of fit, which is a subjective matter again. Kone Pure is available with a LED-based sensor though (Kone Pure Optical with A3090), which is superior to A9800 unless you need high dpi.

Got it but is the sensor in the m65 and kone pure good or bad
post #7 of 8
If you want me to state something plane and one-sided (which is not what I want to do, as I consider such thinking unfavorable), I would have to say, it is bad.

I advise you to read into its issues or (even better) try it out though, before relying on such statements.
post #8 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by dynastes View Post

If you want me to state something plane and one-sided (which is not what I want to do, as I consider such thinking unfavorable), I would have to say, it is bad.

I advise you to read into its issues or (even better) try it out though, before relying on such statements.

Thanks Man.I try it out first
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mice
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › M65 Sensor Still Bad?