Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › Zowie Announce EC eVo CL Series
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Zowie Announce EC eVo CL Series - Page 32

post #311 of 369
Ill give it a shot
post #312 of 369
do you have any issues with this mouse doing flick shots or fast movements not being accurate?
post #313 of 369
Quote:
Originally Posted by spazkill View Post

do you have any issues with this mouse doing flick shots or fast movements not being accurate?
No issues with the sensor

Sso far so good in that department
post #314 of 369
so is there a way to measure the dpi of the zowie without relying on you measuring the distance you move the mouse with extreme precision?
post #315 of 369
Thread Starter 
Have to report that the coating on my EC1 CL is already starting to flake at the back of the mouse around the logo. It's not in a spot where it affects my grip (...yet) but I've sent in a CS ticket and we'll see how (...if?) Zowie handles it.

Shame because I absolutely love the shape, switches, scroll and coating -- but it looks like at least the first batch of these mice was a bit of a mess QC-wise.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atavax View Post

so is there a way to measure the dpi of the zowie without relying on you measuring the distance you move the mouse with extreme precision?

Double the distance in Enotus, halve the result in Calculator.
post #316 of 369
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imprecision View Post

Have to report that the coating on my EC1 CL is already starting to flake at the back of the mouse around the logo. It's not in a spot where it affects my grip (...yet) but I've sent in a CS ticket and we'll see how (...if?) Zowie handles it.

I sent in my first RMA before the holidays season and they responded with one hour.
I sent in my second RMA over the holiday season and I haven't received a response yet. I bet they are probably swamped right now.
Do you mind updating when Zowie gets back to you, so the rest of us with issues know when it's appropriate to send a follow-up.
post #317 of 369
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by the1onewolf View Post

I sent in my first RMA before the holidays season and they responded with one hour.
I sent in my second RMA over the holiday season and I haven't received a response yet. I bet they are probably swamped right now.
Do you mind updating when Zowie gets back to you, so the rest of us with issues know when it's appropriate to send a follow-up.

Sure thing!
post #318 of 369
I contacted a guy at Zowie, and he said that the first patch will probably have the coating issue. And he said they have no problem taking care of it. I acted like a first time customer concerned with the issue that I have been reading about forums before I purchaced
post #319 of 369
update of how the coating looks after 6 days compared to this: qo3HDbxs.jpg

xk6r38Ul.jpg

LOL

I also bought "corepad" mouseskates, which could have smoother edges for my taste, but are at least twice as thick as the original mousefeet and are 100% teflon, unlike the thin, black layers of teflon mixed with crap, Zowie sells as Speedy Skatez-BF(yea, they are the same as the original ones and cost 6,43€ per set, while you get two sets of the corepads for ~10€).
PC
(18 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Xeon E3-1230v3  MSI Z87-G43 MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G 16 GB Corsair Vengeance LP 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Samsung evo 830 120GB  Samsung evo 840 250GB 2x Samsung Spinpoint F1 Scythe Mugen 4 PCGH ed. 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Win 10 Pro x64  Acer Predator XB240HA(G-SYNC) Logitech G410  be quiet! Straight Power E7 580W 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Corsair Carbide Series 300R Logitech G403(w/ paracord) Artisan Shiden Snow White L XSOFT  Soundblaster Z 
AudioAudio
Sennheiser HD-590 AKG K712 Pro 
  hide details  
Reply
PC
(18 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Xeon E3-1230v3  MSI Z87-G43 MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G 16 GB Corsair Vengeance LP 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Samsung evo 830 120GB  Samsung evo 840 250GB 2x Samsung Spinpoint F1 Scythe Mugen 4 PCGH ed. 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Win 10 Pro x64  Acer Predator XB240HA(G-SYNC) Logitech G410  be quiet! Straight Power E7 580W 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Corsair Carbide Series 300R Logitech G403(w/ paracord) Artisan Shiden Snow White L XSOFT  Soundblaster Z 
AudioAudio
Sennheiser HD-590 AKG K712 Pro 
  hide details  
Reply
post #320 of 369
that looks horrible, it sucks that mine will be here tomorrow and I will have to rma it less than a month
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mice
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › Zowie Announce EC eVo CL Series