I don't know but after I changes my fan settings to manual my problems went away. My problem / issues is this and I already posted it here before,
That is what I'am getting before, can you tell me what cause this? If you can tell me, and manage to find out the solution then I might say that the card is not over heating.
Here is the list that I've done so far and did not sort things out.
1. Installed drivers 13.12, 13.10, 14.1, 14.2, 14.3 (uninstalling previous driver using DDU) also clean the registry after, using CC Cleaner
2. Already followed the instructions from AMD about atikmdag.sys related problems. http://support.amd.com/en-us/kb-articles/Pages/737-27116RadeonSeries-ATIKMDAGhasstoppedrespondingerrormessages.aspx
3.Followed instruction from other forums with the same problem like mine http://forums.guru3d.com/showthread.php?t=363233
4. Reformat PC / freshly installed OS
5. Updated Motherboard BIOS
6 Drivers and chipset are up to Date
7. Memtest both my RAM (Passed)
8. No bad sector on my Hard Drives
9. PSU: Corsair CS650M 80+ GOLD
10. Updated Windows