Overclock.net › Forums › Video Games › PC Gaming › [OCN] Call of Duty Clan (BLACK OPS 3, AW, BO2, MW3)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[OCN] Call of Duty Clan (BLACK OPS 3, AW, BO2, MW3) - Page 57

post #561 of 1064
It's sad how many hackers this game has vs BO2. BO2 had almost none, but I run in to one every few games or so. They love to make it obvious too, just blasting the whole team through walls.
An Angry Robot
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
3570k Asus P8Z77-V Pro Asus Strix 1070 G Skill Trident 2400mhz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 500gb SSD x 1tb HDD Samsung External Corsair H100i Windows 10 64bit 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
Catleap Q270 Acer Coolermaster Quickfire Rapid (reds) Corsair 750HX 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Corsair 540 Logitech G600 XFX Warpad Asus Xonar Essence STX 
  hide details  
Reply
An Angry Robot
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
3570k Asus P8Z77-V Pro Asus Strix 1070 G Skill Trident 2400mhz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 500gb SSD x 1tb HDD Samsung External Corsair H100i Windows 10 64bit 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
Catleap Q270 Acer Coolermaster Quickfire Rapid (reds) Corsair 750HX 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Corsair 540 Logitech G600 XFX Warpad Asus Xonar Essence STX 
  hide details  
Reply
post #562 of 1064
Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal7trance View Post

It's sad how many hackers this game has vs BO2. BO2 had almost none, but I run in to one every few games or so. They love to make it obvious too, just blasting the whole team through walls.

yep treyarch only for life ~ ftw
    
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
i7-7820HK Kaby Lake @ 4.2Ghz GTX 1070 @ 2Ghz boost @ 9008Mhz Vram 16GB 2x8 DDR4 2133 Samsung 960 EVO 500GB NVMe 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
5TB Seagate 2.5" 5400RPM Grizzly Conductonaut on GPU and CPU Win 10 Bloatware Free Edition 17.3" 1080p IPS oc'd 100hz GSYNC 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
i7-7820HK Kaby Lake @ 4.2Ghz GTX 1070 @ 2Ghz boost @ 9008Mhz Vram 16GB 2x8 DDR4 2133 Samsung 960 EVO 500GB NVMe 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
5TB Seagate 2.5" 5400RPM Grizzly Conductonaut on GPU and CPU Win 10 Bloatware Free Edition 17.3" 1080p IPS oc'd 100hz GSYNC 
  hide details  
Reply
post #563 of 1064
Quote:
Originally Posted by jameyscott View Post

I'm done with Ghosts until we get patched and new drivers. I can't stand literally dying 5 times in a row in the spawn because some drunk guy randomly clicked the mouse all over the map for spawns. I can't stand the flashing textures because they are giving me headaches, I can't stand the ever worsening lag comp that seems to be in no way affected by changing your max ping... It's ridiculous. I realize it is still in the first month, but it shouldn't be this bad.

the flickering and lag for me atleast, was entirely SLI related. i turn off sli for this game and just use my second card for physx.

just something to try, i would get jitters, flickering, lag so annoying with sli on. turn it off, and its butter.
post #564 of 1064
New update for ghosts just came out at around ~450MB.
I am downloading it now but can't try it, I have a maths exam tomorrow :S (Might play it later ;P)
I never had any trouble with SLI so I can't test that, but those who were, throw SLI back on and see if this fixed those issues?
post #565 of 1064
Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal7trance View Post

It's sad how many hackers this game has vs BO2. BO2 had almost none, but I run in to one every few games or so. They love to make it obvious too, just blasting the whole team through walls.

I've noticed this as well. Seems like every other game has someone cheating, and like you said, they don't even try to hide it.

Also, another new patch with no notes? Awesome. Glad IW cant be bothered to list patch notes.
KOKAYNE DAWKiNS
(16 items)
 
  
Reply
KOKAYNE DAWKiNS
(16 items)
 
  
Reply
post #566 of 1064
Quote:
Originally Posted by waylo88 View Post

I've noticed this as well. Seems like every other game has someone cheating, and like you said, they don't even try to hide it.

Also, another new patch with no notes? Awesome. Glad IW cant be bothered to list patch notes.

Have you logged on since nov15? Or is this a new patch?
post #567 of 1064
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuffuffles View Post

New update for ghosts just came out at around ~450MB.
I am downloading it now but can't try it, I have a maths exam tomorrow :S (Might play it later ;P)
I never had any trouble with SLI so I can't test that, but those who were, throw SLI back on and see if this fixed those issues?

sli stuttering/lag still persists with the new patch. turning it off again fixes it. shrug, not like i have performance issues running just one card. but its annoying if anything lol
post #568 of 1064
Quote:
Originally Posted by dissonance View Post

sli stuttering/lag still persists with the new patch. turning it off again fixes it. shrug, not like i have performance issues running just one card. but its annoying if anything lol
Did it fix anything then?
post #569 of 1064
Quote:
Originally Posted by jameyscott View Post

Have you logged on since nov15? Or is this a new patch?
New patch, came out just then basically
post #570 of 1064
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuffuffles View Post

New patch, came out just then basically
Read on the forums it might have removed the 6GB hard coded limit. Apparently no performance improvement or fix to the hacking.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PC Gaming
Overclock.net › Forums › Video Games › PC Gaming › [OCN] Call of Duty Clan (BLACK OPS 3, AW, BO2, MW3)