Overclock.net › Forums › Video Games › PC Gaming › [OCN] Call of Duty Clan (BLACK OPS 3, AW, BO2, MW3)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[OCN] Call of Duty Clan (BLACK OPS 3, AW, BO2, MW3) - Page 70

post #691 of 1064
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuffuffles View Post

This was ages ago but I thought I'd ask anyway, did you guys kick me from the clan or did it just glitch up? (Steam is (was) xMvP)

No one has been kicked, but oCN Jesus was having similar issues. I will add him, but after a few days he would get kicked. I just kept adding him.
post #692 of 1064
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaBestiaHumana View Post

No one has been kicked, but oCN Jesus was having similar issues. I will add him, but after a few days he would get kicked. I just kept adding him.
Ahh, ok. It's just I accidentally joined a hacked lobby and got bounced from 2nd prestige to nearly 4th so I though maybe you kicked me for hacking tongue.gif
I got someone to reset me last week though so I am starting again biggrin.gif
post #693 of 1064
Any idea on how to get Fraps/Afterburner/FPS Counter to work? I've tried several and they never seem to show up on the screen while playing Ghosts. W7 64-bit
post #694 of 1064
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmayes2000 View Post

Any idea on how to get Fraps/Afterburner/FPS Counter to work? I've tried several and they never seem to show up on the screen while playing Ghosts. W7 64-bit

In game stuff like that won't work unless they support 64-bit games. Idk about fraps but I know afterburner won't work
post #695 of 1064
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuffuffles View Post

In game stuff like that won't work unless they support 64-bit games. Idk about fraps but I know afterburner won't work

I don't play CoD but afterburner does support 64bit games as of a month or so ago. OSD and video capture. I think the newest right now is afterburner beta 18. It includes the RTSS 6.0 with 64bit support.

http://www.guru3d.com/files_details/msi_afterburner_beta_download.html
post #696 of 1064
Dxtory version 2.0.111 works for fps display and recording thumb.gif
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel i5 4670K MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming GTX 670 FTW 2gb GTX 670 FTW 2gb 
RAMRAMRAMRAM
G.Skill Trident X G.Skill Trident X G.Skill Trident X G.Skill Trident X 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
SSD SATA3  Watercooled Windows 7 X64 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
LG - E2770V-BF 27" Full HD LED @ 1920 x 1080 Logitech G19 Corsair HX1000 Bitfenix Shinobi XL 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Razer Deathadder Left Handed Version Razer Destructor Logitech G930 Wireless headset Microlab Solo 1C monitor speakers 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel i5 4670K MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming GTX 670 FTW 2gb GTX 670 FTW 2gb 
RAMRAMRAMRAM
G.Skill Trident X G.Skill Trident X G.Skill Trident X G.Skill Trident X 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
SSD SATA3  Watercooled Windows 7 X64 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
LG - E2770V-BF 27" Full HD LED @ 1920 x 1080 Logitech G19 Corsair HX1000 Bitfenix Shinobi XL 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Razer Deathadder Left Handed Version Razer Destructor Logitech G930 Wireless headset Microlab Solo 1C monitor speakers 
  hide details  
Reply
post #697 of 1064
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuffuffles View Post

In game stuff like that won't work unless they support 64-bit games. Idk about fraps but I know afterburner won't work

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVILNOK View Post

I don't play CoD but afterburner does support 64bit games as of a month or so ago. OSD and video capture. I think the newest right now is afterburner beta 18. It includes the RTSS 6.0 with 64bit support.

http://www.guru3d.com/files_details/msi_afterburner_beta_download.html

I downloaded that and it still didn't work =\

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyEars View Post

Dxtory version 2.0.111 works for fps display and recording thumb.gif

Thanks, I'll try this out!
post #698 of 1064
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmayes2000 View Post


I downloaded that and it still didn't work =\
Thanks, I'll try this out!

In MSI afterburner:
click settings, on screen display, more, this will open Rive tuner statistics server options. At the bottom click the big "+" and find CoD's .exe. on your PC. You need to do this for any program you want afterburner to show OSD/ video capture with if it isn't already in the list. Then in afterburner in the on screen display tab check the option you want to show up in the OSD. Make sure you're clicking "OK" at the bottom in afterburner when you're done and not just clicking the red X in the top right corner as your preference will not save if you don't.

If you want to use afterburner for recording (which IMO is way better than FRAPS or any of the other free options) just go to the settings tab, then video capture, set what key you want to use to start/end recording and hit "ok". You can also set pre-record options and other options here such as format, quality and frame size.
post #699 of 1064
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVILNOK View Post

In MSI afterburner:
click settings, on screen display, more, this will open Rive tuner statistics server options. At the bottom click the big "+" and find CoD's .exe. on your PC. You need to do this for any program you want afterburner to show OSD/ video capture with if it isn't already in the list. Then in afterburner in the on screen display tab check the option you want to show up in the OSD. Make sure you're clicking "OK" at the bottom in afterburner when you're done and not just clicking the red X in the top right corner as your preference will not save if you don't.

If you want to use afterburner for recording (which IMO is way better than FRAPS or any of the other free options) just go to the settings tab, then video capture, set what key you want to use to start/end recording and hit "ok". You can also set pre-record options and other options here such as format, quality and frame size.

+Rep thank you! I got it working!
post #700 of 1064


Can someone (preferably someone with an amd cpu) please go to this location on sovereign in a private match with a sniper rifle and post back with their fps while zoomed in?

I dip into the high 30's low 40's when zoomed in at the furthest point down that hallway... I used to think it was my 5870 maxing it's vram or something, but I get the exact same result with my 290x.

I watched the cpu usage while at this spot, and it never went over 50% on any given core, so I had ruled out a cpu bottleneck (this done while I still had the 5870). After I saw the same performance with a 290x I tried down clocking the cpu and it seemed to have an effect on the frame rate. I would just like someone to confirm.

These dips aren't exclusive to the sovereign map, I've just been using it as a quick test spot.

My settings can be maxed out or at their absolute lowest with same result.

cpu is 8350 @5ghz

Thanks.
The Second Coming
(12 items)
 
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Ryzen™ 1700 Asrock Fatal1ty x370 Gaming K4 Zotac mini GTX 1080ti TridentZ 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 
Hard DriveHard DriveOSMonitor
256GB M.2 SSD 1TB HDD Windows 10 Pro Acer XG270HU 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G15 750W Thermaltake Toughpower Gold Rated Thermaltake View 27 w/ riser Logitech G40 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7-4790k MSI Z97M Gaming Gtx 1070 Gskill 8gig 1600mhz (2x4) @2133 mhz 
Hard DriveCoolingOSKeyboard
1TB WD Caviar Black Corsair H75 Windows 8.1 Logitech G15 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Thermaltake Toughpower 750w Gold  Fractal Design Define Mini Logitech G400 Sennheiser PC 350 (hero mod) 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
fx-8350 @5ghz 990fxa-ud3 rev 1.1 PowerColor 290x @1150/1500mhz Gskill 8gig 1600mhz (2x4) @2033 mhz 
Hard DriveCoolingOSPower
1TB WD Caviar Black rs360 raystorm kit Windows 8 Pro 700 Watt Corsair 
CaseMouse
HAF 912  Logitech G400 
  hide details  
Reply
The Second Coming
(12 items)
 
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Ryzen™ 1700 Asrock Fatal1ty x370 Gaming K4 Zotac mini GTX 1080ti TridentZ 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 
Hard DriveHard DriveOSMonitor
256GB M.2 SSD 1TB HDD Windows 10 Pro Acer XG270HU 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G15 750W Thermaltake Toughpower Gold Rated Thermaltake View 27 w/ riser Logitech G40 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7-4790k MSI Z97M Gaming Gtx 1070 Gskill 8gig 1600mhz (2x4) @2133 mhz 
Hard DriveCoolingOSKeyboard
1TB WD Caviar Black Corsair H75 Windows 8.1 Logitech G15 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Thermaltake Toughpower 750w Gold  Fractal Design Define Mini Logitech G400 Sennheiser PC 350 (hero mod) 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
fx-8350 @5ghz 990fxa-ud3 rev 1.1 PowerColor 290x @1150/1500mhz Gskill 8gig 1600mhz (2x4) @2033 mhz 
Hard DriveCoolingOSPower
1TB WD Caviar Black rs360 raystorm kit Windows 8 Pro 700 Watt Corsair 
CaseMouse
HAF 912  Logitech G400 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PC Gaming
Overclock.net › Forums › Video Games › PC Gaming › [OCN] Call of Duty Clan (BLACK OPS 3, AW, BO2, MW3)