Overclock.net › Forums › Video Games › PC Gaming › [OCN] Call of Duty Clan (BLACK OPS 3, AW, BO2, MW3)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[OCN] Call of Duty Clan (BLACK OPS 3, AW, BO2, MW3) - Page 72

post #711 of 1064
Quote:
Originally Posted by gh0stfac3killa View Post

true that, hey atleast you didnt preorder the game with the season pass as well. think of how i feel at this point lol.. sucks!!!
Quote:


I feel your pain. Digital hardened edition. mad.gif
My System
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 2600k Asus Maximus V Formula EVGA GTX 780 SLI Samsung Magic Ram 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
OCZ Vertex 4  LG Blu-Ray Corsair H100 Windows 8 Pro 
MonitorPowerCaseMouse
BenQ XL2420T or LG 42LM6200 Corsair AX850 Corsair 550d Logitech G9X 
Audio
M-Audio AV-40 
  hide details  
Reply
My System
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 2600k Asus Maximus V Formula EVGA GTX 780 SLI Samsung Magic Ram 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
OCZ Vertex 4  LG Blu-Ray Corsair H100 Windows 8 Pro 
MonitorPowerCaseMouse
BenQ XL2420T or LG 42LM6200 Corsair AX850 Corsair 550d Logitech G9X 
Audio
M-Audio AV-40 
  hide details  
Reply
post #712 of 1064
You guys make me feel better. tongue.gif I only paid 45 through a deal at gamestop 2 months before release.
post #713 of 1064
i haven't played this game in a while, pretty much dead to me. it got really boring only being able to play tdm, and sometimes domination. every other game type is completely dead (cranked was such a good idea too). plus, i got sick and tired of being called a hacker when i play really well. when you look at my stats, that couldn't possibly be true. super glad i didn't buy any of the dlc, as it would have been wasted. waiting patiently for the next 3arc cod. until then, planetside 2 has been getting a lot of love from me. it's like a bigger version of battlefield 3/4, and it doesn't suck.
post #714 of 1064
Quote:
Originally Posted by psi_guy View Post

i haven't played this game in a while, pretty much dead to me. it got really boring only being able to play tdm, and sometimes domination. every other game type is completely dead (cranked was such a good idea too). plus, i got sick and tired of being called a hacker when i play really well. when you look at my stats, that couldn't possibly be true. super glad i didn't buy any of the dlc, as it would have been wasted. waiting patiently for the next 3arc cod. until then, planetside 2 has been getting a lot of love from me. it's like a bigger version of battlefield 3/4, and it doesn't suck.

IMO they made the worst cods up until Infinity Ward was completely dismantled after MW2's release (best cod in existence). They didn't get better after this happened... the bar was just set much lower, and people still need that COD play-style fix.

In Titanfall we trust. popesmiley.png
Sorry AMD
(13 items)
 
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5-8400 ROG STRIX Z370-I GAMING ZOTAC GTX 1080 Ti Mini 16gb Gskill Ripjaw V 3600mhz CL16 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
256gb m.2 Crucial noctua nh-l9i Windows 10 Pro AOC G2460PF 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Mechanical Eagle Z-77 (Cheap) Corsair SF600 Fractal Design Node 202 Logitech G400 
Audio
Sennheiser PC 350 (hero mod) 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Ryzen™ 1700 Asrock Fatal1ty x370 Gaming K4 Zotac mini GTX 1080ti TridentZ 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 
Hard DriveHard DriveOSMonitor
256GB M.2 SSD 1TB HDD Windows 10 Pro Acer XG270HU 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G15 750W Thermaltake Toughpower Gold Rated Thermaltake View 27 w/ riser Logitech G40 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
fx-8350 @5ghz 990fxa-ud3 rev 1.1 PowerColor 290x @1150/1500mhz Gskill 8gig 1600mhz (2x4) @2033 mhz 
Hard DriveCoolingOSPower
1TB WD Caviar Black rs360 raystorm kit Windows 8 Pro 700 Watt Corsair 
CaseMouse
HAF 912  Logitech G400 
  hide details  
Reply
Sorry AMD
(13 items)
 
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5-8400 ROG STRIX Z370-I GAMING ZOTAC GTX 1080 Ti Mini 16gb Gskill Ripjaw V 3600mhz CL16 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
256gb m.2 Crucial noctua nh-l9i Windows 10 Pro AOC G2460PF 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Mechanical Eagle Z-77 (Cheap) Corsair SF600 Fractal Design Node 202 Logitech G400 
Audio
Sennheiser PC 350 (hero mod) 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Ryzen™ 1700 Asrock Fatal1ty x370 Gaming K4 Zotac mini GTX 1080ti TridentZ 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 
Hard DriveHard DriveOSMonitor
256GB M.2 SSD 1TB HDD Windows 10 Pro Acer XG270HU 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G15 750W Thermaltake Toughpower Gold Rated Thermaltake View 27 w/ riser Logitech G40 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
fx-8350 @5ghz 990fxa-ud3 rev 1.1 PowerColor 290x @1150/1500mhz Gskill 8gig 1600mhz (2x4) @2033 mhz 
Hard DriveCoolingOSPower
1TB WD Caviar Black rs360 raystorm kit Windows 8 Pro 700 Watt Corsair 
CaseMouse
HAF 912  Logitech G400 
  hide details  
Reply
post #715 of 1064
I personally liked 3arc's games better than IW. Except for cod4 of course
post #716 of 1064
i wont lie i have enjoyed ever call of duty that has come out since day one. no matter if it was infinaty ward or treyarch. until now. to be honest the game has massive potential if they i.e. activision and infinaty ward actualy take the time to fix the game. which at this point we know wont happen. they made there money and the fact that its gone from quality of game to making as much money as you can out the gate is just horrible. there turly killing the franchise if this is the mess we are going to be given. im going to try one more thing this weekend on my day off and its going to entail a total restore of my pc from the ground up and hoping it fixes my problem with all the glitching and crazieness. i refuse to not play a game i paid over 100 dollars for like a dummy, and with no refund even for the season pass im going to make it my mission to play this game. titan fall does look good and looks promising but i have learned my lesson on preorders. never again.....mad.gif
post #717 of 1064
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by gh0stfac3killa View Post

i wont lie i have enjoyed ever call of duty that has come out since day one. no matter if it was infinaty ward or treyarch. until now. to be honest the game has massive potential if they i.e. activision and infinaty ward actualy take the time to fix the game. which at this point we know wont happen. they made there money and the fact that its gone from quality of game to making as much money as you can out the gate is just horrible. there turly killing the franchise if this is the mess we are going to be given. im going to try one more thing this weekend on my day off and its going to entail a total restore of my pc from the ground up and hoping it fixes my problem with all the glitching and crazieness. i refuse to not play a game i paid over 100 dollars for like a dummy, and with no refund even for the season pass im going to make it my mission to play this game. titan fall does look good and looks promising but i have learned my lesson on preorders. never again.....mad.gif

I loved mw3 on ps3. Hated Black Ops MP, and was looking forward for Ghosts. When I switched to PC I was shocked to see no one played it. When I mean no one I mean compared to consoles. Consoles may not have the graphic horse power, but man I had tons of fun playing games on it.

I noticed that us PC players are more concerned with temperature, dropped frame rates, and all this Mumbo jumbo and forget to just enjoy games. Unless I get screen tearing, I keep all my monitoring stuff in the background. That just keeps me from enjoying games. Kinda like reading, while someone is talking to you. :-p
post #718 of 1064
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaBestiaHumana View Post

I loved mw3 on ps3. Hated Black Ops MP, and was looking forward for Ghosts. When I switched to PC I was shocked to see no one played it. When I mean no one I mean compared to consoles. Consoles may not have the graphic horse power, but man I had tons of fun playing games on it.

I noticed that us PC players are more concerned with temperature, dropped frame rates, and all this Mumbo jumbo and forget to just enjoy games. Unless I get screen tearing, I keep all my monitoring stuff in the background. That just keeps me from enjoying games. Kinda like reading, while someone is talking to you. :-p

im with you on that point. less and less people are playing this game on pc because it has so many issues. im like you im worried about the game play first and formost and to be honest ive owned every console to date aside from the xbox one and ps4 and those games had there moments with laggienes and screen tering as well. especialy durring long gaming hours. when them fand kicked up fps would drop. bo was one of those you had to play it with a huge grain of salt but i did like the mahem nuke town brought to the table. small map made for upclose and personal action and campers ohhhh i love catching little campers on there bellies and in corners lol. i can deal with some screen tares and some choppy moments but ghosts on the pc is just horrible thats why you dont see to many on the servers. but i do go back and play mw2 and mw3 all the time and those servers are always loaded and im still to this day having a blast playing those games on pc. battlefield 4 is a very pretty game but to me very linier just gets stail after about an hour wich is usualy just one game lol. them games are way to long man....
post #719 of 1064
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultracarpet View Post



Can someone (preferably someone with an amd cpu) please go to this location on sovereign in a private match with a sniper rifle and post back with their fps while zoomed in?

I dip into the high 30's low 40's when zoomed in at the furthest point down that hallway... I used to think it was my 5870 maxing it's vram or something, but I get the exact same result with my 290x.

I watched the cpu usage while at this spot, and it never went over 50% on any given core, so I had ruled out a cpu bottleneck (this done while I still had the 5870). After I saw the same performance with a 290x I tried down clocking the cpu and it seemed to have an effect on the frame rate. I would just like someone to confirm.

These dips aren't exclusive to the sovereign map, I've just been using it as a quick test spot.

My settings can be maxed out or at their absolute lowest with same result.

cpu is 8350 @5ghz

Thanks.

Just checked for you and YES, in certain areas of Sovereign I get a dip all the way down to 60fps while in use the sniper scope. Only in certain areas of the map, which is weird. This game is so messed up on pc, is not even funny.
post #720 of 1064
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaBestiaHumana View Post

Just checked for you and YES, in certain areas of Sovereign I get a dip all the way down to 60fps while in use the sniper scope. Only in certain areas of the map, which is weird. This game is so messed up on pc, is not even funny.

Haha.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PC Gaming
Overclock.net › Forums › Video Games › PC Gaming › [OCN] Call of Duty Clan (BLACK OPS 3, AW, BO2, MW3)