OCN Content does not display
- What happened?
I logged on to the OCN home page, and got there just fine. I selected "My Profile" and received an error message.
- Are you able to reproduce this problem consistently?
I have had this happen to me three days in a row now. It doesn't happen frequently, but it has happened at least twice a day over the last couple days.
- What steps did you take to reproduce this problem?
It's impossible to accurately reproduce, as it has happened when I first type in www.overclock.net, as well as when I click "Next" to view the next page
- What action did you expect to occur when this bug appeared?
I expected content to appear, and it didn't
- Any additional information that will help us diagnose the issue:
This is the message I received today, and it looks quite familiar to the last three days...
Fatal error: Base lambda function for closure not found in /var/www/sites/huddler/releases/bfba393107cd74cd8c4637c16305b69e54948925/v2/system/application/modules/users/views/following/following_widget.php on line 3
- Browser, active browser addons, and operating system:
Browser has been both IE and FF, no addons, operating system Windows 7 (both 32-bit and 64-bit)
- URL where the issue occurs:
Usually occurs when trying to view my profile...
Sorry it's not easy to reproduce, but seeing as how it has happened to others, I felt it was worthy of being reported.Edited by b3machi7ke - 10/10/13 at 6:04am