Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › Steelseries Rival
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Steelseries Rival - Page 239

post #2381 of 2803
Quote:
Originally Posted by mint567 View Post

Yeah, I'll do it when I get home in ~10-12 hours from now.

If you forget, then by-God I promise i'll find you.
post #2382 of 2803
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhiZaRoaH View Post

If you forget, then by-God I promise i'll find you.

You are in luck I will most likely leave in an hour or so due to weather. I won't forget.
post #2383 of 2803
Ok unfortunately they are basically the same weight. The cord must have affected the scale the other day when I weighed them because the original rival was 5g more but they are within 1-2g of each other when I just weighed them. The newer does still feel lighter to me.


post #2384 of 2803
Quote:
Originally Posted by mint567 View Post

Ok unfortunately they are basically the same weight. The cord must have affected the scale the other day when I weighed them because the original rival was 5g more but they are within 1-2g of each other when I just weighed them. The newer does still feel lighter to me.

well, thx anyway - at least it safes me alot of money.
PC
(18 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Xeon E3-1230v3  MSI Z87-G43 MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G 16 GB Corsair Vengeance LP 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Samsung evo 830 120GB  Samsung evo 840 250GB 2x Samsung Spinpoint F1 Scythe Mugen 4 PCGH ed. 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Win 10 Pro x64  Acer Predator XB240HA(G-SYNC) Logitech G410  be quiet! Straight Power E7 580W 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Corsair Carbide Series 300R Logitech G403(w/ paracord) Artisan Shiden Snow White L XSOFT  Soundblaster Z 
AudioAudio
Sennheiser HD-590 AKG K712 Pro 
  hide details  
Reply
PC
(18 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Xeon E3-1230v3  MSI Z87-G43 MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G 16 GB Corsair Vengeance LP 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Samsung evo 830 120GB  Samsung evo 840 250GB 2x Samsung Spinpoint F1 Scythe Mugen 4 PCGH ed. 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Win 10 Pro x64  Acer Predator XB240HA(G-SYNC) Logitech G410  be quiet! Straight Power E7 580W 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Corsair Carbide Series 300R Logitech G403(w/ paracord) Artisan Shiden Snow White L XSOFT  Soundblaster Z 
AudioAudio
Sennheiser HD-590 AKG K712 Pro 
  hide details  
Reply
post #2385 of 2803
I went to Best Buy earlier and felt their gaming mice. Out of the ones available (most of the popular ones), this one felt the best in terms of weight, shape, build quality. My 2nd runner up was the Razer Mamba and Deathadder mice, but I've heard bad things about Razer's lasers. Does this mouse share any of the Mamba TE's sensor issues?

I basically just want the best light mouse that has a couple of side buttons and the most comfortable shape for FPS and casual use. Is this the mouse I want to look at? Any competitors?
Edited by t1337dude - 1/21/16 at 2:28pm
post #2386 of 2803
Quote:
Originally Posted by t1337dude View Post

I went to Best Buy earlier and felt their gaming mice. Out of the ones available (most of the popular ones), this one felt the best in terms of weight, shape, build quality. My 2nd runner up was the Razer Mamba and Deathadder mice, but I've heard bad things about Razer's lasers. Does this mouse share any of the Mamba TE's issues?

I basically just want the best light mouse that has a couple of side buttons and the most comfortable shape for FPS and casual use. Is this the mouse I want?

No, it does not.
It's pretty much a flawless mouse, sensor-wise. The build quality is ok, nothing really impressive.
I'd say that it's better than the DA2013, the DA felt cheap for me, and I don't like it's shape either, same for the crappy Razer Synapse driver. The DA is a nice mouse overall, but the Rival is just better IMO.
post #2387 of 2803
Quote:
Originally Posted by aLv1080 View Post

No, it does not.
It's pretty much a flawless mouse, sensor-wise. The build quality is ok, nothing really impressive.
I'd say that it's better than the DA2013, the DA felt cheap for me, and I don't like it's shape either, same for the crappy Razer Synapse driver. The DA is a nice mouse overall, but the Rival is just better IMO.

I think i'm gonna just snatch a Fade to have.
post #2388 of 2803
uh oh guys.... https://steelseries.com/gaming-mice/rival-700?utm_source=engine&utm_medium=modal&utm_campaign=rival700announce
new rival..

but holy hell swappable sensor?! how is that gonna play out
post #2389 of 2803
Quote:
Originally Posted by tatmMRKIV View Post

uh oh guys.... https://steelseries.com/gaming-mice/rival-700?utm_source=engine&utm_medium=modal&utm_campaign=rival700announce
new rival..

but holy hell swappable sensor?! how is that gonna play out

You only just found out ...

and a swapable sensor ... is well ... you know ... swapable.

You buy the mouse and later they release a gimmicky laser sensor which hopefully no one will buy over the 3360.

Furthermore, they add other modularity, like materials for the back plate.
post #2390 of 2803
yeah... I don't look for new hardware outside of ram and cpus and mobos

by how is that gonna play out I mean are they gonna have it laser vs optical will it be available at launch will it be something like if a new censor comes out they will make it available
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mice
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › Steelseries Rival