Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › Steelseries Rival
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Steelseries Rival - Page 245

post #2441 of 2803
Quote:
Originally Posted by TristanL View Post

https://www.reddit.com/r/steelseries/comments/44d02u/rival_firmware_05600/

somebody else can confirm this? (scrollwheel buggy after 0.56.0.0) - as i comment on reddit first i wasn't sure because it is very random (for me it is just switching weapons but many people use it to jump)


Yes, its happening a lot, very annoying.
post #2442 of 2803
still using FW. 1.4.0.0 on my old rival non-300, without any problems whatsoever. smile.gif
PC
(18 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Xeon E3-1230v3  MSI Z87-G43 MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G 16 GB Corsair Vengeance LP 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Samsung evo 830 120GB  Samsung evo 840 250GB 2x Samsung Spinpoint F1 Scythe Mugen 4 PCGH ed. 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Win 10 Pro x64  Acer Predator XB240HA(G-SYNC) Logitech G410  be quiet! Straight Power E7 580W 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Corsair Carbide Series 300R Logitech G403(w/ paracord) Artisan Shiden Snow White L XSOFT  Soundblaster Z 
AudioAudio
Sennheiser HD-590 AKG K712 Pro 
  hide details  
Reply
PC
(18 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Xeon E3-1230v3  MSI Z87-G43 MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G 16 GB Corsair Vengeance LP 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Samsung evo 830 120GB  Samsung evo 840 250GB 2x Samsung Spinpoint F1 Scythe Mugen 4 PCGH ed. 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Win 10 Pro x64  Acer Predator XB240HA(G-SYNC) Logitech G410  be quiet! Straight Power E7 580W 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Corsair Carbide Series 300R Logitech G403(w/ paracord) Artisan Shiden Snow White L XSOFT  Soundblaster Z 
AudioAudio
Sennheiser HD-590 AKG K712 Pro 
  hide details  
Reply
post #2443 of 2803
Reporting back after a long session of gaming last night, i had 0 issues with the scroll in any way.
post #2444 of 2803
Well, to me its more frequent than the cursor jumps, but the cursor jumps became a bit more rare...
post #2445 of 2803
Hey guys,

Just got the Rival 300 in Gunmetal Grey, on the box itself it says 2000 CPI and 20G acceleration, while on every other Rival 300 it's listed as 6500 CPI and 50G acceleration.

Is this just a misprint on a box or is the grey version a bit different?
Thanks in advance.

Pic: 11lu6b6.jpg
Edited by massivex - 2/8/16 at 3:01am
post #2446 of 2803
Quote:
Originally Posted by massivex View Post

Hey guys,

Just got the Rival 300 in Gunmetal Grey, on the box itself it says 2000 CPI and 20G acceleration, while on every other Rival 300 it's listed as 6500 CPI and 50G acceleration.

Is this just a misprint on a box or is the grey version a bit different?
Thanks in advance.

Pic: 11lu6b6.jpg

Thats a different version.Gunmetal regular rival 300 is 6500 dpi

Yours has the 3050 sensor i think and not the 3010

Plug it and see what happens =)
Edited by 2shellbonus - 2/8/16 at 3:35am
CoRE
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core I7 860 ASUS P7P55 LX Gigabyte 770GTX Kingston Value Ram 8gb 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
OCZ Agility 2 120gb NEC Win7 Ultimate x64 Asus 27" vk 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Steelseries 7G Corsair 800w CoolerMaster Cosmos Logitech G303 
Mouse Pad
Puretrak Talent / Corepad eYEPAD 
  hide details  
Reply
CoRE
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core I7 860 ASUS P7P55 LX Gigabyte 770GTX Kingston Value Ram 8gb 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
OCZ Agility 2 120gb NEC Win7 Ultimate x64 Asus 27" vk 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Steelseries 7G Corsair 800w CoolerMaster Cosmos Logitech G303 
Mouse Pad
Puretrak Talent / Corepad eYEPAD 
  hide details  
Reply
post #2447 of 2803
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2shellbonus View Post

Thats a different version.Gunmetal regular rival 300 is 6500 dpi

Yours has the 3050 sensor i think and not the 3010

Plug it and see what happens =)

Well... Once I open the box I won't be able to return so I haven't opened it yet. I've seen a guy on youtube with the same mouse and box but he can change the CPI to 6500. If I open it, how can I find what sensor it uses?
So what you're saying the regular gunmental grey shows 6500 cpi written on the box right?
post #2448 of 2803
Quote:
Originally Posted by massivex View Post

Well... Once I open the box I won't be able to return so I haven't opened it yet. I've seen a guy on youtube with the same mouse and box but he can change the CPI to 6500. If I open it, how can I find what sensor it uses?
So what you're saying the regular gunmental grey shows 6500 cpi written on the box right?

I am not 100% sure, but i believe so. I know for a fact the gunmetal version s 6500.

If the seller is a reputed shop id guess theres nothing to worry about. Plus if you bought it from the shop tha advertised it as a 6500 mouse and you have a 2000 dpi mouse, you can return it open or not since you got something that was below the advertised specs
CoRE
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core I7 860 ASUS P7P55 LX Gigabyte 770GTX Kingston Value Ram 8gb 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
OCZ Agility 2 120gb NEC Win7 Ultimate x64 Asus 27" vk 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Steelseries 7G Corsair 800w CoolerMaster Cosmos Logitech G303 
Mouse Pad
Puretrak Talent / Corepad eYEPAD 
  hide details  
Reply
CoRE
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core I7 860 ASUS P7P55 LX Gigabyte 770GTX Kingston Value Ram 8gb 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
OCZ Agility 2 120gb NEC Win7 Ultimate x64 Asus 27" vk 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Steelseries 7G Corsair 800w CoolerMaster Cosmos Logitech G303 
Mouse Pad
Puretrak Talent / Corepad eYEPAD 
  hide details  
Reply
post #2449 of 2803
Quote:
Originally Posted by massivex View Post

Hey guys,

Just got the Rival 300 in Gunmetal Grey, on the box itself it says 2000 CPI and 20G acceleration, while on every other Rival 300 it's listed as 6500 CPI and 50G acceleration.

Is this just a misprint on a box or is the grey version a bit different?
Thanks in advance.

this is really strange, i would ask the steelseries support.
PC
(18 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Xeon E3-1230v3  MSI Z87-G43 MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G 16 GB Corsair Vengeance LP 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Samsung evo 830 120GB  Samsung evo 840 250GB 2x Samsung Spinpoint F1 Scythe Mugen 4 PCGH ed. 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Win 10 Pro x64  Acer Predator XB240HA(G-SYNC) Logitech G410  be quiet! Straight Power E7 580W 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Corsair Carbide Series 300R Logitech G403(w/ paracord) Artisan Shiden Snow White L XSOFT  Soundblaster Z 
AudioAudio
Sennheiser HD-590 AKG K712 Pro 
  hide details  
Reply
PC
(18 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Xeon E3-1230v3  MSI Z87-G43 MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G 16 GB Corsair Vengeance LP 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Samsung evo 830 120GB  Samsung evo 840 250GB 2x Samsung Spinpoint F1 Scythe Mugen 4 PCGH ed. 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Win 10 Pro x64  Acer Predator XB240HA(G-SYNC) Logitech G410  be quiet! Straight Power E7 580W 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Corsair Carbide Series 300R Logitech G403(w/ paracord) Artisan Shiden Snow White L XSOFT  Soundblaster Z 
AudioAudio
Sennheiser HD-590 AKG K712 Pro 
  hide details  
Reply
post #2450 of 2803
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2shellbonus View Post

I am not 100% sure, but i believe so. I know for a fact the gunmetal version s 6500.

If the seller is a reputed shop id guess theres nothing to worry about. Plus if you bought it from the shop tha advertised it as a 6500 mouse and you have a 2000 dpi mouse, you can return it open or not since you got something that was below the advertised specs

I got it from a local chain shop all over the country, all their gunmetal grey models are the same apparently. Although I found out another shop sells the 6500cpi model, so it's kinda confusing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thuNDa View Post

this is really strange, i would ask the steelseries support.

I guess it's best I do that before opening it.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mice
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › Steelseries Rival