Recent Images In This Thread
Version: 17.0.2 Forward I have been using Debian based Linux since Knoppix version 2 or 3 came out (the Live CD got me into Linux) and later Ubuntu (I believe was version 5 when they added update...
_____________________________________________________________________________________ Introducing All this thing in this review are the main reasons why i did go for Aorus K7, instead of ASRock...
The MSI B350M Mortar is a "high end" micro ATX board that has a few drawbacks that hold it back. First, the positives: Build quality: The Mortar is very well built. The board itself is sturdy...
What else can I say? Its DDR4 RAM, it does its purpose. RYZEN users should get 2,667MHz guaranteed and those with with a AEGSA 10.0.6 should do 2933 99.9% of the time as well. Intel users should...
Great quality this unit is made by Super Flower one of the best OEMs out there, that only confirm how well is made. The cables, the fan, the caps, the metal box of the unit all feel premium and...
[VC] AMD Radeon R9 290 series launch postponed - Page 46
- [VC] AMD Radeon R9 290 series launch postponed
Currently, there are 2386 Active Users (409 Members and 1977 Guests)
- › Samsung 960 PRO / EVO Owners Club 15 seconds ago
- › [PCGamesN] AMD is targeting GTX 1080 performance for their first... 1 minute ago
- › Any opinions or reviews on the new Dell S2417DG? 1 minute ago
- › How stupid is Seeking Alpha? 3 minutes ago
- › Asus R5E10 1st pcie slot not detecting GPU 3 minutes ago
- › [Official] RYZEN 7 1800X | 1700X |1700 Owners Club & 4GHz+ Club 4 minutes ago
- › [TechSpot] Amazon hints at upcoming meal kit service / available... 4 minutes ago
- › [Official] MSI 790FX-GD70 Owners Club 6 minutes ago
- › [Official] MSI X370 XPOWER GAMING TITANIUM AM4 Owners Club 8 minutes ago
- › Skylake-X/Kaby Lake-X Combined Discussion 9 minutes ago
- › Manjaro Linux XFCE 64bit (Latest Version) Arch based linux by AlphaC
- › Gigabyte GA-AX370-Gaming K7 AM4 AMD X370 RGB FUSION SMART FAN 5... by Radical Vision
- › MSI ProSeries AMD Ryzen B350 DDR4 VR Ready HDMI USB 3 micro-ATX... by CriticalOne
- › Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 DRAM 3200MHz (PC4-25600)... by CriticalOne
- › EVGA SuperNOVA 850 P2 80+ PLATINUM, 850W ECO Mode Fully Modular... by Radical Vision
- › Winnja Cable by SightUp
- › In Win Classic Series, 80 Plus Platinum Certified, Fully Modular... by Wally West
- › Intel 750 Series AIC 800GB PCI Express 3.0 MLC Solid State Drive... by Spykerv
- › ID-COOLING Auraflow 240 RGB AIO Cooler by DaveLT
- › Noctua NH-D14 SE2011 Quiet CPU Cooler for Intel LGA 2011 Socket... by DontDoCovfefe
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...
- › Intel Core i7 4790K Energy Efficiency