Recent Images In This Thread
I have had the pleasure of working with several GPUs throughout my lifetime. I have mostly stuck with Nvidia over the years but did bounce back and forth between AMD and NVidia. Since the launch...
Had it for well over 3 years now. Orion is not that good of a brand to begin with. This specific model is NOT recommended for connecting to a PC as its sharpness and response times are abysmal.
I am reviewing the Kanto YU4 Powered Bookshelf Speakers. I have used them as a main driver since 3/5/2017. I completed this review on 4/22/2017. https://goo.gl/BN80Nn I reviewed the Kanto YU3’s...
Flip over the Touch Mouse and you'll discover a to a great extent white underbelly, with an on/off catch, and a blue light where the BlueTrack following innovation does its thing in lieue of a...
Great sound, styled like the AKG. This headphone isn't going to win any award nor are they the best sounding headphones ever. With a price like this and maybe a few adjustments with the...
[VC] AMD Radeon R9 290 series launch postponed - Page 48
- [VC] AMD Radeon R9 290 series launch postponed
Currently, there are 3102 Active Users (492 Members and 2610 Guests)
- › Broadwell-E thread 18 seconds ago
- › [Official] Mass Effect: Andromeda Information and Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › [Various] Call of Duty: WW2 officially confirmed by Activision 1 minute ago
- › ROG Crosshair VI overclocking thread 1 minute ago
- › ASUS AI Suite 3 Rocks: i7 7700K Overclocked to 5.2 GHz with 5-way... 1 minute ago
- › Noctua NH-D15 Club 2 minutes ago
- › [OFFICIAL] 775 to 771 mod Club! 2 minutes ago
- › [Official] RYZEN 7 1800X | 1700X |1700 Owners Club & 4GHz+ Club 3 minutes ago
- › Intel® Optane™ Memory Series 32GB M.2 80mm out now! Is it worth it?... 4 minutes ago
- › [Call of Duty] Call of Duty WWII Reveal Trailer 4 minutes ago
- › XFX Gts XXX Edition Rx 580 8GB OC+ 1386Mhz DDR5 3xDP HDMI DVI... by Jedson3614
- › Orion TV 22 inch by fedrosishere
- › Kanto YU4 Powered Speakers with Bluetooth and Phono Preamp - Gloss... by SightUp
- › Gigabyte XTREME Gaming Mouse (GM-XM300) by orlahirish
- › Superlux HD 681 Dynamic Semi-Open Headphones by raisethe3
- › Logitech G Pro Gaming FPS Mouse with Advanced Gaming Sensor for... by raisethe3
- › AMD YD1700BBAEBOX Ryzen 7 1700 Processor with Wraith Spire LED Cooler by bluedevil
- › Microsoft IntelliMouse Optical 1.1A by 1n5aN1aC
- › DIYPC Alpha-GT3 Bench Computer Case by rediornot
- › Thermaltake Riing Plus 12 RGB Tt Premium Edition 120mm Software... by Jedson3614
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...
- › Intel Core i7 4790K Energy Efficiency
- › Multi Tasking on Intel Haswell CPU's