Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › Mouse "lag"/Stuttering
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Mouse "lag"/Stuttering - Page 2

post #11 of 18
Thread Starter 
Still not fixed this issue frown.gif Driving me nuts!
Gaming rig
(19 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
i7 2600k @ 5ghz (1.416Vcore) Asus P8P67 DULUXE HD 7970 TwinFrozR Crossfire HD 7970 TwinFrozR Crossfire 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
16gb (4x4gb) G.Skill RipJawsX Kingston 120GB SSD (RAID-0) Kingston 120GB SSD (RAID-0) 1tb Barracuda 
Optical DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung DVD writer H70 Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit 24inch 1080p HDTV 
MonitorPowerCaseMouse
Acer GR235H 3D monitor CoolerMaster Silent Pro 1000w HAF X Hama Roma 
Audio
Logitech G930 
  hide details  
Reply
Gaming rig
(19 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
i7 2600k @ 5ghz (1.416Vcore) Asus P8P67 DULUXE HD 7970 TwinFrozR Crossfire HD 7970 TwinFrozR Crossfire 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
16gb (4x4gb) G.Skill RipJawsX Kingston 120GB SSD (RAID-0) Kingston 120GB SSD (RAID-0) 1tb Barracuda 
Optical DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung DVD writer H70 Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit 24inch 1080p HDTV 
MonitorPowerCaseMouse
Acer GR235H 3D monitor CoolerMaster Silent Pro 1000w HAF X Hama Roma 
Audio
Logitech G930 
  hide details  
Reply
post #12 of 18
Sorry for posting this on yours, but I have a very similiar if not the same problem here.

I posted it on another forums too: http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/answers/id-1848080/asus-k53sv-laptop-strange-mouse-behaviour.html#11756360

I already tried DPC Latency Checker, it was measuring like 400-500 ps on average.

LatencyMon test:

Edited by Winnetou07 - 10/20/13 at 12:15pm
post #13 of 18
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winnetou07 View Post

Sorry for posting this on yours, but I have a very similiar if not the same problem here.

I posted it on another forums too: http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/answers/id-1848080/asus-k53sv-laptop-strange-mouse-behaviour.html#11756360

I already tried DPC Latency Checker, it was measuring like 400-500 ps on average.

LatencyMon test:

Not too sure as yours is a laptop but I have now fixed mine by once again removing drivers (both mouse and USB drivers) then restarting the system and reinstalling the drivers, seems to of worked this time!
Gaming rig
(19 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
i7 2600k @ 5ghz (1.416Vcore) Asus P8P67 DULUXE HD 7970 TwinFrozR Crossfire HD 7970 TwinFrozR Crossfire 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
16gb (4x4gb) G.Skill RipJawsX Kingston 120GB SSD (RAID-0) Kingston 120GB SSD (RAID-0) 1tb Barracuda 
Optical DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung DVD writer H70 Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit 24inch 1080p HDTV 
MonitorPowerCaseMouse
Acer GR235H 3D monitor CoolerMaster Silent Pro 1000w HAF X Hama Roma 
Audio
Logitech G930 
  hide details  
Reply
Gaming rig
(19 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
i7 2600k @ 5ghz (1.416Vcore) Asus P8P67 DULUXE HD 7970 TwinFrozR Crossfire HD 7970 TwinFrozR Crossfire 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
16gb (4x4gb) G.Skill RipJawsX Kingston 120GB SSD (RAID-0) Kingston 120GB SSD (RAID-0) 1tb Barracuda 
Optical DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung DVD writer H70 Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit 24inch 1080p HDTV 
MonitorPowerCaseMouse
Acer GR235H 3D monitor CoolerMaster Silent Pro 1000w HAF X Hama Roma 
Audio
Logitech G930 
  hide details  
Reply
post #14 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny1107 View Post

Not too sure as yours is a laptop but I have now fixed mine by once again removing drivers (both mouse and USB drivers) then restarting the system and reinstalling the drivers, seems to of worked this time!
Which ones exactly?
post #15 of 18
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winnetou07 View Post

Which ones exactly?

I don't remember the names of them, if its a laptop though it will be touch pad or track pad (unless its a separate mouse you use?)

Edit: just read your post on TH, try updating to the latest drivers through the Asus website for your model laptop if you haven't already, if you have find out the names of them and delete them using something like driver sweeper then reinstall the drivers after restarting, seems to of worked for my computer
Edited by Danny1107 - 10/20/13 at 2:05pm
Gaming rig
(19 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
i7 2600k @ 5ghz (1.416Vcore) Asus P8P67 DULUXE HD 7970 TwinFrozR Crossfire HD 7970 TwinFrozR Crossfire 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
16gb (4x4gb) G.Skill RipJawsX Kingston 120GB SSD (RAID-0) Kingston 120GB SSD (RAID-0) 1tb Barracuda 
Optical DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung DVD writer H70 Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit 24inch 1080p HDTV 
MonitorPowerCaseMouse
Acer GR235H 3D monitor CoolerMaster Silent Pro 1000w HAF X Hama Roma 
Audio
Logitech G930 
  hide details  
Reply
Gaming rig
(19 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
i7 2600k @ 5ghz (1.416Vcore) Asus P8P67 DULUXE HD 7970 TwinFrozR Crossfire HD 7970 TwinFrozR Crossfire 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
16gb (4x4gb) G.Skill RipJawsX Kingston 120GB SSD (RAID-0) Kingston 120GB SSD (RAID-0) 1tb Barracuda 
Optical DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung DVD writer H70 Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit 24inch 1080p HDTV 
MonitorPowerCaseMouse
Acer GR235H 3D monitor CoolerMaster Silent Pro 1000w HAF X Hama Roma 
Audio
Logitech G930 
  hide details  
Reply
post #16 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny1107 View Post

I don't remember the names of them, if its a laptop though it will be touch pad or track pad (unless its a separate mouse you use?)

Edit: just read your post on TH, try updating to the latest drivers through the Asus website for your model laptop if you haven't already, if you have find out the names of them and delete them using something like driver sweeper then reinstall the drivers after restarting, seems to of worked for my computer

I already tried playing with the drivers, nothing helped.

Well sometimes I feel like "this thing" fixed my problem, but actually not, it seems the performance of my mouse is changing. I think it depends on the time (its environment).

My thought is USB system is faulty or something is interfering.
post #17 of 18
This very issue is commonly caused by Realtek drivers. Please update your Sound drivers and Ethernet drivers from its source, not from mainboard website and you'll be ok generally thumb.gif
post #18 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by erobuR View Post

This very issue is commonly caused by Realtek drivers. Please update your Sound drivers and Ethernet drivers from its source, not from mainboard website and you'll be ok generally thumb.gif
The only reason I post this late is to test this for a while.

It seems downgrading these Realtek drivers increased the performance of my mouse. I also downgraded the intel hd 3000 driver. I will post back if my problem comes back.

Thank you! smile.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mice
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › Mouse "lag"/Stuttering