Overclock.net › Forums › Video Games › Console Gaming › Playstation › [Official] Playstation 4 Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Official] Playstation 4 Thread - Page 123

post #1221 of 9557
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qu1ckset View Post

My Orei Powered HDMI Spiller arrives tomorrow and im picking up a AVerMedia Live Gamer Portable tomorrow as well, so i will test it out some point between tomorrow and the weekend! thumb.gif

Great... Let us know how it turns out biggrin.gif

I am also thinking of getting an Elagato recorder but will wait until sony patches it to natively work without the splitter. Meanwhile I can save some money as well....
post #1222 of 9557
Quote:
Originally Posted by iARDAs View Post

Great... Let us know how it turns out biggrin.gif

I am also thinking of getting an Elagato recorder but will wait until sony patches it to natively work without the splitter. Meanwhile I can save some money as well....

I like the AVerMedia Live Gamer Portable because it records commentary (PC Mic) in a separate file then your capture file, making it easy to edit commentary audio , and its actually portable and doesn't require a PC to record, plug in a SD card and your good to go!, plus the device has a record button! biggrin.gif
Devil's Lair
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 4790K Asus Maximus VII Hero MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G 16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133Mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
240GB M.2 Kingston HyperX Predator 1TB Samsung 840 Evo SilverStone Tundra TD03-E Windows 10 Home 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Dell U2913WM Corsair K65 EVGA SuperNOVA 850w G2  SilverStone Raven RV05 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Steelseries Rival  Steelseries Qck+ Corsair SP2500 
  hide details  
Reply
Devil's Lair
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 4790K Asus Maximus VII Hero MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G 16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133Mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
240GB M.2 Kingston HyperX Predator 1TB Samsung 840 Evo SilverStone Tundra TD03-E Windows 10 Home 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Dell U2913WM Corsair K65 EVGA SuperNOVA 850w G2  SilverStone Raven RV05 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Steelseries Rival  Steelseries Qck+ Corsair SP2500 
  hide details  
Reply
post #1223 of 9557
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qu1ckset View Post

I like the AVerMedia Live Gamer Portable because it records commentary (PC Mic) in a separate file then your capture file, making it easy to edit commentary audio , and its actually portable and doesn't require a PC to record, plug in a SD card and your good to go!, plus the device has a record button! biggrin.gif

+rep

I really needed a recording device that does not require a PC...

I will be looking into this one now. I wonder if the HDMI splitter hack will also work on Avermedia as well though...
post #1224 of 9557
Quote:
Originally Posted by iARDAs View Post

+rep

I really needed a recording device that does not require a PC...

I will be looking into this one now. I wonder if the HDMI splitter hack will also work on Avermedia as well though...

should work on any device if it doesn't a hdmi to dvi power splitter will work 100% because dvi doesn't support HDCP
Devil's Lair
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 4790K Asus Maximus VII Hero MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G 16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133Mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
240GB M.2 Kingston HyperX Predator 1TB Samsung 840 Evo SilverStone Tundra TD03-E Windows 10 Home 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Dell U2913WM Corsair K65 EVGA SuperNOVA 850w G2  SilverStone Raven RV05 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Steelseries Rival  Steelseries Qck+ Corsair SP2500 
  hide details  
Reply
Devil's Lair
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 4790K Asus Maximus VII Hero MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G 16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133Mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
240GB M.2 Kingston HyperX Predator 1TB Samsung 840 Evo SilverStone Tundra TD03-E Windows 10 Home 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Dell U2913WM Corsair K65 EVGA SuperNOVA 850w G2  SilverStone Raven RV05 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Steelseries Rival  Steelseries Qck+ Corsair SP2500 
  hide details  
Reply
post #1225 of 9557
Quote:
Originally Posted by iARDAs View Post

+rep

I really needed a recording device that does not require a PC...

I will be looking into this one now. I wonder if the HDMI splitter hack will also work on Avermedia as well though...

I was looking into the Avermedia, but ended up grabbing the Elgato, because I'd heard much better things about it quality wise (twitch, and recording in general).

I do wish, however, that it had a record button on the device and was standalone, but oh well.
post #1226 of 9557
Anyone with an elgato can tell me why the quality is complete crap in open broadcaster compared to the default software?
post #1227 of 9557
Quote:
Originally Posted by theturbofd View Post

Anyone with an elgato can tell me why the quality is complete crap in open broadcaster compared to the default software?

I dont know what open broadcaster is, so cant help there. sorry frown.gif
post #1228 of 9557
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyg0od33 View Post

I dont know what open broadcaster is, so cant help there. sorry frown.gif

You use the default game capture software?
Edited by theturbofd - 3/12/14 at 8:00pm
post #1229 of 9557
yeah. I just got it tuesday so I dont know whats the best setup, but I dont hate the stock software
post #1230 of 9557
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyg0od33 View Post

I was looking into the Avermedia, but ended up grabbing the Elgato, because I'd heard much better things about it quality wise (twitch, and recording in general).

I do wish, however, that it had a record button on the device and was standalone, but oh well.

I dont care much about twitch but I care about recording quality. Do you remember the issues with it?

I just checked amazon and elagato got 4.5 stars and AverMedia go 4.0... However no PC recording even though it is 720p is fantastic to be honest.

Edit : Also do these capture devices create LAG of any sort?
Edited by iARDAs - 3/13/14 at 8:41am
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Playstation
Overclock.net › Forums › Video Games › Console Gaming › Playstation › [Official] Playstation 4 Thread