Overclock.net › Forums › Video Games › Console Gaming › Playstation › [Official] Playstation 4 Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Official] Playstation 4 Thread - Page 720

post #7191 of 9590
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadRabbit View Post

How does Sony think I should buy anything from their damn store if I can't use neither my credit card nor paypal since they don't officially support my country? Sick and tired of paying card codes online..

Ah man that sucks. Used to have that problem several years ago in Turkey.
Quote:
Originally Posted by omari79 View Post

is it true that a more powerful PS4 will be released in Q1 2016 that is powerful enough for the new PS VR?

It was a rumor but seems like PSVR comes with a box that has some hardware in it. So I am guessing No there wont be a new PS4. At least next year.

They COULD bundle PSVR and PS4 and make a new machine that has a new design and will be 1 box in total.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbie2009 View Post

I played fallout 3 only maybe 6 months ago so not when it came out originally. I found the graphics to be brutal bad and the shooting to be even worse. I read fallout 4 addresses the controls issue, but cannot say I am in any excited about the game. Might check it out in a sale, assuming it gets patched.

Did you play it in PS3? Fallout 3 was utterly garbage in PS3. Fallout 4 is decent in PS4 though. They did a much better job this time. Graphics are sometimes MEH sometimes good.
post #7192 of 9590
Quote:
Originally Posted by iARDAs View Post

It was a rumor but seems like PSVR comes with a box that has some hardware in it. So I am guessing No there wont be a new PS4. At least next year.

They COULD bundle PSVR and PS4 and make a new machine that has a new design and will be 1 box in total.

cheers, Rep'ed
Underdog
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel C2Q6600 G0 @ 3.40Ghz 8 x 425Mhz 1.26v Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3R MSI N460GTX Cyclone 1GD5/OC @ 850Mhz/4200Mhz 1.08v Kingston 4x2GB PC2-6400 5-5-5-15 1.90v 1:1 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Samsung Spinpoint 250GB  WesternDigital Blue 160GB Samsung SATA DVD-RW +/- Cooler Master Hyper T4  
OSOSMonitorKeyboard
Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit Windows 8 Pro 64Bit ASUS VS228-D A4TECH GR-152 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Corsair VS450W Everest 707BR A4TECH G9-730FX Black 
Audio
Realtek ALC889A 
  hide details  
Reply
Underdog
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel C2Q6600 G0 @ 3.40Ghz 8 x 425Mhz 1.26v Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3R MSI N460GTX Cyclone 1GD5/OC @ 850Mhz/4200Mhz 1.08v Kingston 4x2GB PC2-6400 5-5-5-15 1.90v 1:1 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Samsung Spinpoint 250GB  WesternDigital Blue 160GB Samsung SATA DVD-RW +/- Cooler Master Hyper T4  
OSOSMonitorKeyboard
Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit Windows 8 Pro 64Bit ASUS VS228-D A4TECH GR-152 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Corsair VS450W Everest 707BR A4TECH G9-730FX Black 
Audio
Realtek ALC889A 
  hide details  
Reply
post #7193 of 9590
Quote:
Originally Posted by iARDAs View Post

Fallout 4 is decent in PS4 though. They did a much better job this time. Graphics are sometimes MEH sometimes good.

Only decent? I guess that is what i would call it, Decent. The graphics arent really that amazing. The controls looked rather iffy, the animation of the 3d camera of the player was pretty poor as well. I guess maybe its just me, i wasnt even "hyped" for the game and even i was disappointed by it.
The White Box
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Phenom II X6 BE 1090T Asus CrossHair IV iChill 770GTX 4GB Kingston HyperX Genesis Grey 8GB (2x4GB)  
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Samsung SpinPoint F3 1TB (x1) Seagate 4TB(x1) Samsung SH-S223C/BEBE Corsair H80 Push-Pull Windows 7 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Dell SP2309w Cheap Super Flower 750w Corsair Air 540 White 
MouseMouse Pad
Razor Naga 2012 Edition None 
  hide details  
Reply
The White Box
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Phenom II X6 BE 1090T Asus CrossHair IV iChill 770GTX 4GB Kingston HyperX Genesis Grey 8GB (2x4GB)  
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Samsung SpinPoint F3 1TB (x1) Seagate 4TB(x1) Samsung SH-S223C/BEBE Corsair H80 Push-Pull Windows 7 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Dell SP2309w Cheap Super Flower 750w Corsair Air 540 White 
MouseMouse Pad
Razor Naga 2012 Edition None 
  hide details  
Reply
post #7194 of 9590
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbie2009 View Post

I played fallout 3 only maybe 6 months ago so not when it came out originally. I found the graphics to be brutal bad and the shooting to be even worse. I read fallout 4 addresses the controls issue, but cannot say I am in any excited about the game. Might check it out in a sale, assuming it gets patched.

The graphics on FO4 are better in most ways to the earlier FO games. That said, they are not "Next Gen" visuals like say GTA5 or AC games.

I am playing GTA SA from my android phone and putting it up on my bigscreen tv. Now to some peeps thats a step above minecraft graphics but not for me. I dont even see the jaggies or blocky ... everything. Its just an amazing game. Fallout 4 is leaps ahead of GTA SA on android so FO4 is like Crysis back in the day to me.

FO4 is just a great game to crawl around and explore. I can tell a cup is a cup, a tire is a tire a human is not a tree. The FO games have never been high on the visually stunning list of games but they are a hoot to play just the same, FO4 is no different... kind of ugly to some but totally awesome to play.
post #7195 of 9590
For what Fallout4 looks like I wish it'd perform better. Actually I am fine with the graphics. They look alright for an open world game, but then it should be rock solid 30 fps on console or even 60fps.

I bet if Fallout 4 were made in Fox Engine it would look better and run at a stable 60 fps.


Overall I expected more of Fallout 4 in every regard. I am just 8 hours in, but for me personally the game is in no way a challenger for Witcher 3, MGSV TPP, Bloodborne, Batman Arkham Knight or Ori And The Blind Forest for GOTY title.


(It is still a fun game, but not as polished as one would've hoped for an AAA game of that size)
current rig
(4 items)
 
  
CPUGraphicsGraphicsKeyboard
2500k R9 290X Tri-X GTX 680 Filco Majestouch 2 Brown Ninja 
  hide details  
Reply
current rig
(4 items)
 
  
CPUGraphicsGraphicsKeyboard
2500k R9 290X Tri-X GTX 680 Filco Majestouch 2 Brown Ninja 
  hide details  
Reply
post #7196 of 9590
Quote:
Originally Posted by zealord View Post

For what Fallout4 looks like I wish it'd perform better. Actually I am fine with the graphics. They look alright for an open world game, but then it should be rock solid 30 fps on console or even 60fps.

I bet if Fallout 4 were made in Fox Engine it would look better and run at a stable 60 fps.


Overall I expected more of Fallout 4 in every regard. I am just 8 hours in, but for me personally the game is in no way a challenger for Witcher 3, MGSV TPP, Bloodborne, Batman Arkham Knight or Ori And The Blind Forest for GOTY title.


(It is still a fun game, but not as polished as one would've hoped for an AAA game of that size)

some of those load times are brutal. Walk out the wrong door by mistake then having to walk back into an "area" takes so long it feels like punishment. Its also painful to figure out what items are needed for modding. The workbench, weapons bench have access to the same items you store with either one but food crafting, armour crafting, power armour have their own storage. I end up just dumping stuff of all kinds ive collected into each of their storage to cover all my bases.
Some crafting is just not user friendly, for instance "power". The "make" button is greyed out for most of everything. I want to make an antenna to get more peeps to my place. I need to make a generator to get more power, the antenna needs something I get when I make a generator. I go to make a generator, ive made three already, have the supplies but nope. Wont let me and wont tell me why.

ANyways

I took 10 luck in my special lol, split the points up between the rest of the SPECIAL. What you guys spend your points on to get the game going
post #7197 of 9590
Such a vast game. Loving every minute of it.
post #7198 of 9590
Quote:
Originally Posted by iARDAs View Post

Such a vast game. Loving every minute of it.

I love the standby feature. Perfect for this game imo. Nothing is better than grabbing the controller and starting where you left off in 30 seconds. I hated having to start up games and taking 5 mins of loading before you could play again.

The pipboy app is great. I have my tablet sitting beside me the whole time with the game map up. Very very helpful
post #7199 of 9590
Quote:
Originally Posted by cravinmild View Post

I love the standby feature. Perfect for this game imo. Nothing is better than grabbing the controller and starting where you left off in 30 seconds. I hated having to start up games and taking 5 mins of loading before you could play again.

The pipboy app is great. I have my tablet sitting beside me the whole time with the game map up. Very very helpful

Standby feature is amazing really. Works flawless too.
post #7200 of 9590
I picked up the PS4 Uncharted bundle at Target today for 15% off. And another 5% off with my Target Red Card. Amazing gaming will be had this weekend.
NZXT Switch 810
(12 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5 4670K MSI Gaming 5 MSI GTX970 Gaming 4G Crucial 2x4GB 1600Mhz 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Crucial MX100 256GB EKWB Radiators, EKWB CPU, EKWB GPU Windows 7 Home Premium Asus PB278Q 
KeyboardPowerCase
Max Keyboard Nighthawk X9 Seasonic X650 NZXT Switch 810 
  hide details  
Reply
NZXT Switch 810
(12 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5 4670K MSI Gaming 5 MSI GTX970 Gaming 4G Crucial 2x4GB 1600Mhz 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Crucial MX100 256GB EKWB Radiators, EKWB CPU, EKWB GPU Windows 7 Home Premium Asus PB278Q 
KeyboardPowerCase
Max Keyboard Nighthawk X9 Seasonic X650 NZXT Switch 810 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Playstation
Overclock.net › Forums › Video Games › Console Gaming › Playstation › [Official] Playstation 4 Thread