Alright, since this is my first review ever, it'll probably be fairly basic. I also don't have any professional sound equipment, so I can only give a comparison of other noises. Test System...
One of the oldest pieces of hardware I own and use daily. That being said, it's paid for itself and then some. The dome shaped fan was interesting and did its job well but started dieing several...
Review Provided by Nixeus Technology. This review is part of the Overclock.net, Overclock Labs program.
[Overclock Labs] Cherry MC 4000 Review Cherry offered two of their current office mice for review so I decided to give them both a shot. This review is for the wired MC4000 model. The mouse...
After researching filters (for weeks) these were my weapon of choice and just thought I'd share the experience. I run a super tower Xigmatek Elysium case...
Currently, there are 2856 Active Users (526 Members and 2330 Guests)
- › Added second memory kit and now system is unstable. 49 seconds ago
- › [AusGamers] Battlefield 1's Rent-a-Server Pricing Has PC More... 52 seconds ago
- › Are Seagate external drives reliable? 1 minute ago
- › The Intel Devil's Canyon Owners Club 2 minutes ago
- › [Build Log] Project Frost - Case-Labs Sm8 with X99 Watercooled 2 minutes ago
- › How do I reverse audio channels win Windows 7? 3 minutes ago
- › [IGN] First Nintendo NX Trailer to Debut This Morning 10am ET 3 minutes ago
- › Fiji Bios Editing ( Fury / Fury X / Nano / Radeon Pro Duo ) 3 minutes ago
- › [ZDNet] AMD beats Q3 expectations with strong SOC GPU and mobile... 3 minutes ago
- › Rampage V Edition 10 3 minutes ago
- › Macho X2 by AyyMD
- › Thermaltake Mini Typhoon by NotUrAvrgG33k
- › Nixeus 24in, 1920x1080, Full HD, 144Hz, FreeSync, LED Backlight... by bluedevil
- › Cherry MC 4000 by Ino.
- › DEMCiflex Dust Filter by The Sandman
- › ADATA Technology SU800 SSD Review by Jedson3614
- › be quiet! Silent Base 600 - Red by Duality92
- › AmazonBasics High-Speed HDMI Cable - 3 Feet (Latest Standard) by TheCautiousOne
- › Microsoft Internet Keyboard PS/2 by Mingan
- › Cherry MX 6.0 Keyboard by geggeg
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...
- › Intel Core i7 4790K Energy Efficiency
- › Multi Tasking on Intel Haswell CPU's
- › Intel Hyper Threading - Performance Scaling...
- › Intel Core i3 vs Core i5 vs Core i7: Gaming...
- › The Witcher 3 v1.08 - Performance Test
- › Overclock Labs - Community Review Program...