No reviews yet.
Related Forum Threads
- [FS] mITX Combo - ASRock Z77 iTX, 3570k, 8GB Samsung Memory, NH-L12 - $480 Last post on 10/18/13 at 3:06pm in Main Components
- (LOW PRICE FOR QUICK SALE!!) For sale or trade: ASRock Z77 Extreme4 Last post on 8/25/13 at 1:06pm in Main Components
- ASrock z77 OC Formula with 3770K - SOLD Last post on 7/28/13 at 9:03am in Main Components
- 3770K & Asrock Z77 OC formula Last post on 6/1/13 at 8:10am in Main Components
- [FS] ASRock Z77 Extreme6 1155 Board / i5-2550K Last post on 1/21/13 at 11:08am in Main Components
Version: 17.0.2 Forward I have been using Debian based Linux since Knoppix version 2 or 3 came out (the Live CD got me into Linux) and later Ubuntu (I believe was version 5 when they added update...
_____________________________________________________________________________________ Introducing All this thing in this review are the main reasons why i did go for Aorus K7, instead of ASRock...
The MSI B350M Mortar is a "high end" micro ATX board that has a few drawbacks that hold it back. First, the positives: Build quality: The Mortar is very well built. The board itself is sturdy...
What else can I say? Its DDR4 RAM, it does its purpose. RYZEN users should get 2,667MHz guaranteed and those with with a AEGSA 10.0.6 should do 2933 99.9% of the time as well. Intel users should...
Great quality this unit is made by Super Flower one of the best OEMs out there, that only confirm how well is made. The cables, the fan, the caps, the metal box of the unit all feel premium and...
For Sale: [FS] AsRock Z77 OC-Formula < $135 > - Page 3
- [FS] AsRock Z77 OC-Formula < $135 >
Currently, there are 2066 Active Users (220 Members and 1846 Guests)
- › NVIDIA GTX 1080 Ti Owner's Club 16 seconds ago
- › [Official] RYZEN 5 1600X | 1600 | 1500X | 1400 Owners Club 5 minutes ago
- › Intel X299 (Socket 2066) VRM thread 7 minutes ago
- › Skylake-X/Kaby Lake-X Combined Discussion 8 minutes ago
- › [Build log] The Fast Learner - CaseLabs SMA8 Sober Data science -... 9 minutes ago
- › In Win 303 Owners Club 10 minutes ago
- › [Official] Screenshot of Your Games Thread 11 minutes ago
- › [Official] ASUS RoG Swift PG348Q Owners Club 11 minutes ago
- › Kaby Lake Overclocking Guide [With Statistics] 13 minutes ago
- › Mayhems users club 16 minutes ago
- › Manjaro Linux XFCE 64bit (Latest Version) Arch based linux by AlphaC
- › Gigabyte GA-AX370-Gaming K7 AM4 AMD X370 RGB FUSION SMART FAN 5... by Radical Vision
- › MSI ProSeries AMD Ryzen B350 DDR4 VR Ready HDMI USB 3 micro-ATX... by CriticalOne
- › Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 DRAM 3200MHz (PC4-25600)... by CriticalOne
- › EVGA SuperNOVA 850 P2 80+ PLATINUM, 850W ECO Mode Fully Modular... by Radical Vision
- › Winnja Cable by SightUp
- › In Win Classic Series, 80 Plus Platinum Certified, Fully Modular... by Wally West
- › Intel 750 Series AIC 800GB PCI Express 3.0 MLC Solid State Drive... by Spykerv
- › ID-COOLING Auraflow 240 RGB AIO Cooler by DaveLT
- › Noctua NH-D14 SE2011 Quiet CPU Cooler for Intel LGA 2011 Socket... by DontDoCovfefe
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...
- › Intel Core i7 4790K Energy Efficiency