I traded a Dualshock 4 for this thing, this better be good. Test System Used CPU: AMD FX-8350 (OC: 4.6GHz @ 1.49V) Motherboard: ASUS M5A97 R2.0 Memory: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB GPU: Sapphire...
Video You can use a micro SD card, 32 gig is the largest it can take. Played a variety of formats with no problem. But you can get a better app for that. Both Netflix and Kodi are fine. Streaming...
Alright, since this is my first review ever, it'll probably be fairly basic. I also don't have any professional sound equipment, so I can only give a comparison of other noises. Test System...
One of the oldest pieces of hardware I own and use daily. That being said, it's paid for itself and then some. The dome shaped fan was interesting and did its job well but started dieing several...
Review Provided by Nixeus Technology. This review is part of the Overclock.net, Overclock Labs program.
Just bought WMO(not 1.1a) and cannot overclock - Page 3
- Just bought WMO(not 1.1a) and cannot overclock
Currently, there are 2409 Active Users (402 Members and 2007 Guests)
- › [Gamesradar] PS4 Pro is basically two PS4 chips, using one for old... 2 minutes ago
- › Asus PG248Q - 24" 180hz monitor launched. 2 minutes ago
- › What monitor would you guys suggest? 3 minutes ago
- › [ExtremeTech] Tesla claims it can control how customers use its... 4 minutes ago
- › Need some bringing up to speed 8 minutes ago
- › [Official] NVIDIA Titan X Pascal Owners Thread 10 minutes ago
- › [woody] Win7 and 8.1 to get cumulative updates – you no longer... 10 minutes ago
- › [SPONSORED] V8 Ocean - by eucalyptus 13 minutes ago
- › wierd buzzing high pitch noise 14 minutes ago
- › [Official] Case Labs Owners Club 14 minutes ago
- › Corsair Hydro Series H55 Quiet CPU Coolers by AyyMD
- › Aodin Mini Smart Android Projector by jasonwell90
- › Macho X2 by AyyMD
- › Thermaltake Mini Typhoon by NotUrAvrgG33k
- › Nixeus 24in, 1920x1080, Full HD, 144Hz, FreeSync, LED Backlight... by bluedevil
- › Cherry MC 4000 by Ino.
- › DEMCiflex Dust Filter by The Sandman
- › ADATA Technology SU800 SSD Review by Jedson3614
- › be quiet! Silent Base 600 - Red by Duality92
- › AmazonBasics High-Speed HDMI Cable - 3 Feet (Latest Standard) by TheCautiousOne
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...
- › Intel Core i7 4790K Energy Efficiency
- › Multi Tasking on Intel Haswell CPU's
- › Intel Hyper Threading - Performance Scaling...
- › Intel Core i3 vs Core i5 vs Core i7: Gaming...
- › The Witcher 3 v1.08 - Performance Test
- › Overclock Labs - Community Review Program...