Originally Posted by vaporizer
test bench or not, it is starting to look like a computer. I like what you have done so far and what you say you are doing. can't wait until it comes together for a final (no such word in modding) product. I don't know why you need two temp sensors though. I had two at one point on the same loop and they(one or both) didn't read right. the one going into the rad read lower then the one coming out. Hmmmmm. pissed me off a little to see two of the same temp monitors getting different readings and because of my luck, of course, they were backwards( I might not have noticed if they were the other way). I thought it would be nice to see how much the rad was cooling the water, but I was disappointed after and went with one sensor. But, if you want two, carry on and will support ya and keep glued to this log.
Yeah i can already see myself never considering this complete, especially with how often i change my plans for it. But my version of "complete" right now will involve my 2 x 360's, 240, & 120 mounted; 3 x 290x's under water; my RIVE BE Block attached (which'll be soon, just doing some air testing first); and most importantly all my acrylic panels that i'm planning out (hopefully including a transparent window/monitor)
I actually have 6 of the Phobya Inline Temp Sensors. My logic when i ordered em was to control the fanspeeds on each rad based off the in/out delta of that particular rad using my Aquaero 6. Even though i'll have 4 rads, 6 sensors seems enough because a few of the runs will be going from rad to rad.
Originally Posted by seross69
also you might want to look at this
to repair the threads on the Rad. never used it but it will hold 128ft/lbs of torque so should work...
Damn that stuff looks nice. Thanx for the link. I'd love to be able to fix the threads and just carry on using it without the E-Adapter.